PDA

View Full Version : When will the Steelers learn

PatsRule
01-13-2006, 10:15 AM
I dont get it,They did it against the Patriots twice and now Indy..Cant the players keep their mouths shut and not give the Colts Bulletin board material.
It must be a lack of discipline..I want you guys to win so you can come to Foxboro just dont buy your plane tickets to Detroit til after the game...

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 10:16 AM
I dont get it,They did it against the Patriots twice and now Indy..Cant the players keep their mouths shut and not give the Colts Bulletin board material.
It must be a lack of discipline..I want you guys to win so you can come to Foxboro just dont buy your plane tickets to Detroit til after the game...

oooooh. bulletin board material! the elixir of champions.

Livinginthe past
01-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Apparently the Pats bulletin board thinks it has been disrespected this year - and its trying to find another bulletin board to post this on..

NM

augustashark
01-13-2006, 01:00 PM

Yea, I really think that at 1:05pm on Sunday that everyone on the Colts sideline will be talking about what Porter said!!!

Give me a break man. If you honestly think that what Porter said will make any diffrence in the game on Sunday, then give me your home address and I will ship to you a book about football!

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 01:48 PM
That's great, and just what this place needs....MORE Pats fans on a Steelers board.

drizze99
01-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Yea, why is there such an influx of Pats fans here? Are the Patriots message boards that lame?

Atlanta Dan
01-13-2006, 01:55 PM
I know the Colts coaches will pass along Porter's ignorant comments, but the Colts presumably do not need to rely on Joey running his mouth to get into a proper mindset for their best chance to win their first Super Bowl.

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Yea, I really think that at 1:05pm on Sunday that everyone on the Colts sideline will be talking about what Porter said!!!

Give me a break man. If you honestly think that what Porter said will make any diffrence in the game on Sunday, then give me your home address and I will ship to you a book about football!

Sharkboy, what Porter said will make a difference and the Colts will be thinking about it at 1:05 on Sunday. For the same reasons I offered you in my previous masterful diatribe on another thread. The Steelers and their fans are the most brazen and foolish in all of football, albeit ill advised.

clevestinks
01-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Brady whinning about respect = discipline ????????????

You discipline Joey Porter! Tough guy.

Game day Joey will be at the 50 Yard line talking smack. So he started a few days early, big deal. He just want them to run the ball, big mystery there!

augustashark
01-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Sharkboy, what Porter said will make a difference and the Colts will be thinking about it at 1:05 on Sunday. For the same reasons I offered you in my previous masterful diatribe on another thread. The Steelers and their fans are the most brazen and foolish in all of football, albeit ill advised.

First off, please take down the picture of your girlfriend (avatar)!

What reasons? All you gave in the other thread was a bunch of run on sentences and babble about how little you know about football in general. I will be conducting football 101 at 5pm tonight. I will expect you to be here and on time. Damn I forgot blues clues is not over till 5:30!!!!!

To everyone: Todays class of football 101 will now be held at 5:30pm sharp!! Thanks.

SalukiSteelers
01-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Bulletin board material is a great motivator for teams since they never feel they're getting the respect they deserve. If Porter wants to talk smack, fine, whatever. It's all a bunch of garbage until the game anyway. I would love for Indy to focus on trying to 'out-tough' the Steelers and forget about the things that have made them successful. If they're worried about what Porter says, Joey's ploy is working.

Sharkissle29
01-13-2006, 02:54 PM
most of these pats fans post are just non-sense...trying to stir shit up. well its been done before, next plz...

Knapptown
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
First off, please take down the picture of your girlfriend (avatar)!

What reasons? All you gave in the other thread was a bunch of run on sentences and babble about how little you know about football in general. I will be conducting football 101 at 5pm tonight. I will expect you to be here and on time. Damn I forgot blues clues is not over till 5:30!!!!!

To everyone: Todays class of football 101 will now be held at 5:30pm sharp!! Thanks.

Sharkboy:

The Clue I can give you about the Blue -- is that it's gonna be streaking toward the endzone, past the long haired freaks and big mouth saps in yellow pants. Repeatedly.

Damn I'm good!

PatsRule
01-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Brady whinning about respect = discipline ????????????

You discipline Joey Porter! Tough guy.

Game day Joey will be at the 50 Yard line talking smack. So he started a few days early, big deal. He just want them to run the ball, big mystery there!

Brady has 3 Superbowls and does not choke in the big games..So he can whine all he wants as long as he bings it home.It's not ok to talk smack but if your gonna do it you better be able to back it up.

SteelerzGirl
01-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Damn I forgot blues clues is not over till 5:30!!!!!

:rofl:

I nearly cleaned my monitor with Diet Mt. Dew over that one! Niiiiiice! :bouncy:

Hammer67
01-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Sharkboy:

The Clue I can give you about the Blue -- is that it's gonna be streaking toward the endzone, past the long haired freaks and big mouth saps in yellow pants. Repeatedly.

Damn I'm good!

Interesting coming from a fan of a team that hasn't done anything yet.....

3 to be 4
01-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Yea, why is there such an influx of Pats fans here? Are the Patriots message boards that lame?

as a matter of fact, they ARE. i'll be the first to admit, Boston is full of drunk, college kids who get on boards to say "YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH. BraDDDYYYYYY Ruules. YANKEEEES SUCK!!!!!!!!!" its embarrassing.

i'l give you guys credit. You are knowledgable and intelligent sports fans on this site and its more fun to talk football with people who back up their arguments with something that challenges you.

Whats the fun in preaching to the choir?

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 05:52 PM
as a matter of fact, they ARE. i'll be the first to admit, Boston is full of drunk, college kids who get on boards to say "YEEEEEAAAAAAHHH. BraDDDYYYYYY Ruules. YANKEEEES SUCK!!!!!!!!!" its embarrassing.

i'l give you guys credit. You are knowledgable and intelligent sports fans on this site and its more fun to talk football with people who back up their arguments with something that challenges you.

Whats the fun in preaching to the choir? damn 3 - 4. ive repped you for a similar comment in the past and looked....youve made quite a recovery from the "ben hurt his knee post" . good job. lol. and nice compliment of the steelerfans and this board. its definitely a good one and ive encountered many of the patfans you speak of. rather disgusting.

clevestinks
01-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Brady has 3 Superbowls and does not choke in the big games..So he can whine all he wants as long as he bings it home.It's not ok to talk smack but if your gonna do it you better be able to back it up.
Brady has won 3 Superbowls Yes, but were talking this season and he is whinning, he hasn`t won anything yet this year.

What have you won? Can you back it up?

Justin Otstott
01-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Interesting coming from a fan of a team that hasn't done anything yet.....

I was going to say the same thing, what has the Colt's done???? We had a season just as good as they did last year!

3 to be 4
01-13-2006, 09:29 PM
i love it when Colts and Steelers fans fight over who had a better regular season.

does anyone remember that the '74 Steelers were the #3 seed in the AFC? Who cares?

StillerPaul
01-13-2006, 10:27 PM
Well i don't have a problem with Joey spouting off as long as he backs it up on the field. Thats the only problem i've had with him is that he seems to disappear in the playoffs. I'm sure alot of that has to do with scheming etc., but still, he needs to produce.

drewcary
01-13-2006, 11:07 PM
I thought all the patsy trolls would be on bronco boards.

PatsRule
01-14-2006, 08:12 AM

We are but, just maybe if the Steelers can win a big game for a change I can spend all next week here but I better get the URL for the colts board..

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 08:26 AM

no, no the Bronco sites are on the Patsy boards and the Colt forums are on the Steeler trolls :blah: