PDA

View Full Version : Ok......which one of you guys did it?

stillers4me
06-19-2009, 05:51 PM
I just know it was someone from SF!
:tt03:

It feels like a lot longer than seven months since we cared about members of the Titans desecrating the sanctity of Pittsburgh’s Terrible Towels after a regular season win.

Steeler fans and Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck are keeping the memory alive.

Asked Friday whether he felt like a marked man heading into Pittsburgh for the season opener, Bulluck pulled out an Official Steelers Super Bowl XLIII Terrible Towel from the bottom of his locker. A note was attached, with no return address.

“On behalf of Steelers Nation, we would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room.

Sincerely, the Black and Gold

P.S.: I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl.”:applaudit:

Bulluck says he will “definitely” not stomp on any towels in Heinz Field, although he may try to bury it like some Red Sox fans did with a David Ortiz jersey in Yankee Stadium. (Umm … that doesn’t make sense with the home team’s merchandise. And Ortiz is the one that’s buried now anyway.)

LenDale White, also involved in the incident last season, doesn’t feel the same way.

“If they wave it again, I’m going to stomp another one. I’m the Terrible Towel stomper forever.”

White unsurprisingly would also like to try the sandwich named in Ben Roethlisberger’s honor.

“I’ve seen the Ben Roethlisberger sandwich on TV, so if anyone wants to freeze and send one over, I’ll be happy to eat it.”

Thank you, LenDale White, for making life fuller for sandwich and fat joke makers since 2006.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

NJarhead
06-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Wasn't me, but I wish it was.

Salute to who ever did do it. BRILLIANT!!!! :tt03:

Psyychoward86
06-19-2009, 06:30 PM
That was a confusing response. I dont know whether we're supposed to cry, laugh, mock, or thank Bulluck for his response.

MasterOfPuppets
06-19-2009, 06:33 PM
preparing ingredients for whites sammich ----> :moon: .... :jerkit:

Dino 6 Rings
06-19-2009, 06:41 PM
How Did You Enjoy the Super Bowl

ready for it...my best Jabba the Hut Laugh MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

msafford
06-19-2009, 07:42 PM
I just know it was someone from SF!
:tt03:

It feels like a lot longer than seven months since we cared about members of the Titans desecrating the sanctity of Pittsburgh’s Terrible Towels after a regular season win.

Steeler fans and Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck are keeping the memory alive.

Asked Friday whether he felt like a marked man heading into Pittsburgh for the season opener, Bulluck pulled out an Official Steelers Super Bowl XLIII Terrible Towel from the bottom of his locker. A note was attached, with no return address.

“On behalf of Steelers Nation, we would like to present you with our new Terrible Towel. Hang this up in your locker room.

Sincerely, the Black and Gold

P.S.: I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl.”:applaudit:

Bulluck says he will “definitely” not stomp on any towels in Heinz Field, although he may try to bury it like some Red Sox fans did with a David Ortiz jersey in Yankee Stadium. (Umm … that doesn’t make sense with the home team’s merchandise. And Ortiz is the one that’s buried now anyway.)

LenDale White, also involved in the incident last season, doesn’t feel the same way.

“If they wave it again, I’m going to stomp another one. I’m the Terrible Towel stomper forever.”

White unsurprisingly would also like to try the sandwich named in Ben Roethlisberger’s honor.

“I’ve seen the Ben Roethlisberger sandwich on TV, so if anyone wants to freeze and send one over, I’ll be happy to eat it.”

Thank you, LenDale White, for making life fuller for sandwich and fat joke makers since 2006.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

This is...AWESOME!!!! :)

fansince'76
06-19-2009, 08:27 PM

Payback's coming, lardass.

Rek
06-19-2009, 08:36 PM
The titans organization are a bunch of assholes.

Kaeg
06-19-2009, 09:06 PM
That was an awesome gesture. Sending a nice gift like that to them as a consolation prize.

lilyoder6
06-19-2009, 09:08 PM
that is some funny shit sending a towel to bullock...

hahaha

steelwall
06-19-2009, 10:36 PM
I hope he twists his ankle when he stomps on it next time....ohhh the poetic justice that would be....

devilsdancefloor
06-20-2009, 12:46 AM
he might not wanna try to stomp on one in heinz field im sure there isn't enough security in the state of PA if he did. Im also sure our defense have not forgotten the stomping of the terrible towel and all the fumbles lenwhale had against the ratbirds. damn is it the season yet!!

Cmdurand21
06-20-2009, 03:11 AM
I'm glad that Lendale will give us a little bulletin board material.

Also, (coming from a person who lives in TN, but bleeds black and gold) I can't wait for Kerry Collins to be sacked 10+ times in the opener.

I have friends down here that rubbed my face in last years loss to the Titans, and still do even after we won the superbowl. Lendale White is terrible anyway.

The Duke
06-20-2009, 03:24 AM
Man, white's really an idiot

Hit him hard james!!

Galax Steeler
06-20-2009, 05:14 AM
preparing ingredients for whites sammich ----> :moon: .... :jerkit:

I don't want no part of that sandwich.:toofunny:

Godfather
06-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Man, white's really an idiot

Hit him hard james!!

Not sure that's a good idea. It would take five minutes to pull him out of the folds of Lenwhale's stomach.

How do they even tell when that dude's knee is down?

SteelersinCA
06-20-2009, 11:25 AM
I will offer free legal defense to the SF member who runs onto the field while Lenwhale is knocked out and puts a terrible towel on him.

TackleMeBen
06-20-2009, 02:57 PM
that is too funny. what a great idea it was!!!

scsteeler
06-20-2009, 03:43 PM
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wish I had done it.

mmalone
06-20-2009, 03:46 PM
they all wish they had a terrible towel... thanks myron.

Riddle_Of_Steel
06-20-2009, 07:01 PM
they all wish they had a terrible towel... thanks myron.
Well, they do have their baby-blue & white wannabe towels...yet they have to resort to some Taliban-like desecration of our beloved towel. Can't wait to see the Steelers nuke these guys in September.....

LVSteelersfan
06-20-2009, 08:50 PM
White better hope he is benched or dropped from the team before this game. He may not make it out in one piece. Dumb A$$ is barely worth much as a player any way. His cohort does all the work.

7SteelGal43
06-20-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm glad that Lendale will give us a little bulletin board material.

Also, (coming from a person who lives in TN, but bleeds black and gold) I can't wait for Kerry Collins to be sacked 10+ times in the opener.

I have friends down here that rubbed my face in last years loss to the Titans, and still do even after we won the superbowl. Lendale White is terrible anyway.

Yes, as a Memphian, I can attest the the titans fans are arseholes.But anyway, may it always wave proudly :tt::tt03::tt02:

steel striker
06-20-2009, 11:12 PM
I can't wait for our nfl kick off against those profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery losers. The pain is coming!

HughC
06-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Marked man? Titans LB Bulluck receives Steelers towel (http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/2009-06-22/marked-man-titans-lb-bulluck-receives-steelers-towel) from The Sporting News

edit ......... duplicate thread, never mind.

In my opinion Bulluck's comments make sense and he comes across as fairly complimentary and respectful, but White is just setting himself up to become the 2009 version of Willis McGahee.

benfan7
06-23-2009, 01:59 PM
carma's a bitch!

Steel Head
06-23-2009, 02:03 PM
carma's a bitch!

who is Carma? and that's not a nice way to speak about her

TackleMeBen
06-23-2009, 02:18 PM
what a great way to open the season.. the titans getting their butts kicked by the steelers and they can stand there and see all those terrible towels waving.

steel9guy
06-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Hey look at the bright side if White does anything look at what happened last year. We'll win the Superbowl and they'll be on the couch crying. And I hope Woodley nails Kerry Collins to the ground.