PDA

View Full Version : We might as well forfeit the game!!

TXSTEELER
01-13-2006, 03:49 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

According to every sports guru, we don't have a chance against the Colts. That is why the play the game. Who knows, upsets happen. I think we have a chance if we can convince Cowher to play the "BUS! Look at his stats in the Cincy game, 3 first downs and a TD in 4 carries. He is definitely posessed. The STEELERS need to feed on that energy. If they can play keep away from Manning they have a good chance. Secondly, their D has to come to play and knock down Manning every chance they get.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
why? did p. manning get a hangnail? or worse, an ingrown toenail?

SteelerzGirl
01-13-2006, 05:18 PM
I don't think "we" have to convince Coach Cowher to play Bettis. The Bus will be rolling along, no doubt!

LambertIsGod58
01-13-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm sick of hearing we have no shot....I'm not guaranteeing a win, but I think we have a legitimate shot. Keep Indy's offense off the field with our ground game. Make Peyton turn the ball over a few times.

clevestinks
01-13-2006, 05:51 PM
I`m loving the no love on T.V. they sicken me! We get NO love this week, then after our 27-21 win, they`ll all jump on the Steelers Bandwagon. Tell them all get off, this Bus is headed to Detroit no front runners allowed

drizze99
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I must be the only one really happy with Fast Willie. IMO, a good dose of both is what the doctor will order. The KEY to a STEELERS victory is jumping on them quickly like SD did and then confuse Manning with our D schemes.

I am also sick and tired of hearing how the Steelers have no chance in this game... BS!! We WILL win.

Hypocyloid
01-13-2006, 07:11 PM
I agree...

Even The Swami who has been riding us all season picked the blue team...
When we "Win" he will be back on the bus like stinkycleve said...!

Hammer67
01-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Good ole' Merril Hoge is the only analyst who picked the Steelers...Even Danny Marino picked the Colts begrudgingly this week on Inside the NFL.