PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Knapptown

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 06:01 PM
The internet is great, but sometimes it can really bite you in the ass. It's not wise to use the same screen name from board to board to board when attempting to troll. Why don't you pack it in and mosey on down the road to the next MB before you embarass yourself, Mmmmkay?

SteelerFanInCA
01-13-2006, 06:49 PM
The internet is great, but sometimes it can really bite you in the ass. It's not wise to use the same screen name from board to board to board when attempting to troll. Why don't you pack it in and mosey on down the road to the next MB before you embarass yourself, Mmmmkay?
And tell him to take his imaginary girlfriend with him.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 06:56 PM

lol. i bet she gives a mean humm.......er i better stop and realize this isnt the place for false teeth jokes.

go steelers. beat the colts

clevestinks
01-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey plastic blow ups can be considered real girlfriends!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM
http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/images/prod_zoom_center/sheep.jpg

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2006, 09:52 PM

The Guy is the new UK Candy Ass

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 09:57 PM
The Guy is the new UK Candy Ass

Actually he's a little dumber than UK...at least Dan changed his username here and there...Knappy has posted all over the internet, using even his real name (Jeff Knapp) at times because he is a troll and an attention ***** looking for some PR because he's a musician.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2006, 10:00 PM
Attention *****s suck ! :chair:

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Don't ban him...I want to see if he comes back. I have a crazy amount of info on this dumbass...

Koopa
01-14-2006, 02:58 AM
i've only read one of his post and i already think he's a dirty little bastard

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/images/prod_zoom_center/sheep.jpg

And then she went baaahh baaahh baaahh all the way home! :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh alright we wont ban him.. we'll let him stick around for alittle bit to kick around.

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Oh alright we wont ban him.. we'll let him stick around for alittle bit to kick around.

I doubt he'll come back, but I can tell you this. He's old, at least 55-60 years old, and he's a big gamer, likes games like the Sims and such. Sounds like a lonely old dude who has too much time on his hands, so let's not be too brutal if he ever comes back. I pity sad old lonely people, and might feel bad about ripping him (unless, you know, he's a really big prick about all this)...