PDA

View Full Version : wasnt ukcandyass (browneyedan) supposed....

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 06:21 PM
....to come back and visit after his supreme ownership was served unto us before last weeks game and the browns facade of a game?

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/219675-1.html

lmmfao! what a tool. the fool is a hated retard everywhere!

SteelerzGirl
01-13-2006, 06:26 PM
I think Buckeye Dan has a fatal attraction hardon for Suit. He wants Suit bad. I'm sure, however, that Suit will never return Dan's attraction, so he may as well move on. He's not wanted.

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 06:28 PM
You mean "Quarterback" Dan? The guy who didn't know what going through progressions was?

He's gone for good...or until the Browns beat the Steelers again, which may be synonymous.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 06:36 PM
I think Buckeye Dan has a fatal attraction hardon for Suit.

oh, he does. hes even pinned some of my posts on suit. he was totally exposed on his football knowledge, but since the other brownies dont understand football knowledge, he actually has a few other retards convinced that he brought this board to its knees with his gridiron intellect.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 06:38 PM
You mean "Quarterback" Dan? The guy who didn't know what going through progressions was?

the one and only....i mean lonely

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Yea, Suit... Buckeye Dan was outta here faster than Tony could say, "Hit the pike you brownies!" :rofl:

He knows you aren't going back to The Darkside (at least not while you're sober, lol), but he does know you post sometimes at Digital Dawgs. So he went running back to them w/his tail between his legs apologizing to the members for saying how lame they and their board are in the hopes you would go over there and romance that girly man. He wants you to chase him. :rofl:

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 06:57 PM
I've been pretty nice to those losers over the years, relatively speaking, but I see no reason to go back until next years Browns game.

I, in fact, DO plan on crashing their tailgate next year...why not? That's one "dawg" that's all bark and no bite...

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2006, 09:02 PM
....to come back and visit after his supreme ownership was served unto us before last weeks game and the browns facade of a game?

http://www.novogate.com/board/3001/219675-1.html

lmmfao! what a tool. the fool is a hated retard everywhere!

The Guy is a sore loser. Points to you Hip. UK didn't keep his part of the deal.