PDA

View Full Version : All aboard........

clevestinks
01-13-2006, 06:57 PM
The Jerome Bettis Bus Express will soon be pulling out.........Destination Detroit.......
We have a short layover in Indy first, won`t take long...................nice 27-21 victory there

There will be one more stop after Indy, destination unkown at this time........

So get your boarding pass, grab a seat, and repeat after me!

Here We Go Steelers! Here We GO!

We have to be a little louder this week, we`re playing in a arena football league stadium. They don`t like the cold, or wetness there. So nice and loud!

Here We GO Steelers! Here We GO!

Lets not forget! We Ride!

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 07:01 PM
who ride?

this bus better have a bathroom in the back. peyton may have to go pee-pee. and i dont wanna stop on the way to detroit. oh thats right peyton aint coming along

Justin Otstott
01-13-2006, 07:15 PM
This game kind of reminds me of that one Rocky movie where he was fighting that guy from Russia! LMAO!!! Steelers = Rocky | Colts = Russian

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 07:42 PM
One thing about Bettis, when he's fired up, that dude always moves the pile forward, and I know that with his retirement lurking, he's a guy who won't leave anything on the table, and he won't allow those around him to do so either.

Prosdo
01-13-2006, 07:54 PM
:tt: Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go :tt:

TasmanianTroy271
01-13-2006, 08:33 PM
This game kind of reminds me of that one Rocky movie where he was fighting that guy from Russia! LMAO!!! Steelers = Rocky | Colts = Russian

Imagine Peyton Manning saying "I Must Break You" and then all of the Steelers trainers laughing at his accent, and him just going "What? What did i do?"

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2006, 10:10 PM
The Jerome Bettis Bus Express will soon be pulling out.........Destination Detroit.......
We have a short layover in Indy first, won`t take long...................nice 27-21 victory there

There will be one more stop after Indy, destination unkown at this time........

So get your boarding pass, grab a seat, and repeat after me!

We have to be a little louder this week, we`re playing in a arena football league stadium. They don`t like the cold, or wetness there. So nice and loud!

Here We GO Steelers! Here We GO!

Lets not forget! We Ride!

Amen Brother Cleve. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! And Who Ride........WE RIDE!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-14-2006, 01:36 PM
WHO RIDE?WE RIDE!!!WHO RIDE?WE RIDE!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Justin Otstott
01-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Imagine Peyton Manning saying "I Must Break You" and then all of the Steelers trainers laughing at his accent, and him just going "What? What did i do?"

lmao that would be some fun stuff to watch! LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-14-2006, 01:46 PM
One thing about Bettis, when he's fired up, that dude always moves the pile forward, and I know that with his retirement lurking, he's a guy who won't leave anything on the table, and he won't allow those around him to do so either.
I would like to see him start!

SteelerFanInATL
01-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Wish you could make a detour down here to ATL and pick up the many (and I do mean many) Steeler Fans down here. Here we go STEELERS, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!! Can the hometown here me! Here we go STEELERS, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 03:22 PM
21.5 hours and counting! I`m ready!

Steelers 27- colts21

Here We Go Steelers!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-14-2006, 04:51 PM
Here we go Steelers Here we go

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 06:17 PM
21.5 hours and counting! I`m ready!

Steelers 27- colts21

Here We Go Steelers!

Yea, you're ready now, Cleve, but tomorrow morning you will be a bundle of nerves like the rest of us...(lol). :wink:

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO 'ROUND AND 'ROUND! :bouncy:

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Yea, you're ready now, Cleve, but tomorrow morning you will be a bundle of nerves like the rest of us...(lol). :wink:

THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO 'ROUND AND 'ROUND! :bouncy:
Too late! Already nervous! But sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready!

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 06:21 PM
I hear ya, baby! I'm sooooooooooo ready for the Colts. Nervous, but ready! :smile:

GO STEELERS!!!

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 06:24 PM
We will win 27-21! But butterflies the size of crows are on there way!

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 08:06 AM
5 hours until we start our upset of the Colts!

August 15th, we felt as if this would be our year. The 2005 season was just two weeks away, and we were coming off a 15-1 2004.
January 15th, nothing has changed, this will still be our year. If Ben played an entire 16 game schedule this season, like Manning did. Our record would have been better, and we would have some people thinking that we had a chance.

5 months ago, we couldn`t wait for the season to start!
Now we can`t wait 5 hours for the game to begin!

The media doesn`t give us a chance! So its the Steelers against the World!
And I can`t wait to see the headlines tomorrow! The news will called it an upset! If they only knew, like we know, that we were going to win all along. Then they wouldn`t be calling it an upset. Lets win one for the BUS!

Get those Terrible Towels out, and up!

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 11:57 AM
One Hour until game time The Bus is leaving the stations, I hear the engines firing up now.

Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!

geran42o
01-15-2006, 11:59 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 05:52 PM
The Bus is loading for Denver all aboard!