PDA

View Full Version : MJ- The next Marilyn Monroe/Elvis?

Preacher
06-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Seems he died of an overdose to pain medicene... administered by a shot (demerol).

Also seems he was diagnosed with skin cancer.

I just have a feeling that this thing is going to grow and grow and grow... much like the deaths of Elvis and MM.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2501914/Michael-Jacksons-last-moments.html

trauben
06-26-2009, 07:22 AM
No matter what he died of, he was destined to be another 'cult' figure like the other two............ and add in Princess Diana there, too.

stillers4me
06-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Of course it will, Michael was bigger than life before he died and now......... in some ways I have always pitied him. He never, ever had a normal moment growing up. He never was able to walk into McDonalds with friends and order a hamburger or go to the prom (can you imagine dancing with Michael Jackson? :chuckle:) or anything remotely like a normal childhood. I hope he enjoyed his brief time with his children. I have no doubt he loved them.

I wonder if one of his children will someday shock the music world with incredible talent?

trauben
06-26-2009, 07:34 AM
I wonder if one of his children will someday shock the music world with incredible talent?
That is "IF" they're really his biological children as some suspect they are not.

Dino 6 Rings
06-26-2009, 10:41 AM
What makes Monroe so much more Iconic than anyone but James Dean is that neither Monroe or Dean had a Legacy. No Kids.

Elvis had kids, Lennon, Kids, MJ Kids, they have a "legacy".

The Real ICONS are the ones who left us nothing but memories, no children to carry on the name.

At least, that's my professional point of view.

Hammer Of The GODS
06-26-2009, 11:06 AM
I remember he was a PEDOPHILE!

What is with the slobfest over this piece of shit?

Dino 6 Rings
06-26-2009, 12:09 PM
At least it isn't turning into a Princess Diana situation of global insanity.

silver & black
06-26-2009, 12:20 PM

While I can acknowledge his talent and genius as a performer, I can't get past that either.

Dino 6 Rings
06-26-2009, 12:30 PM
The realy "drama" is going to come soon, his Estate and Finances.

There were Billionaires behind his "come back" and someone is going to owe someone money and this legal battle over his finances is going to make the Anna Nicole Smith mess look like a cake walk.

Its going to be Insane once the Lawyers get involved. And then the Family, then the KIDS. He has 3 of them. Brothers, Sisters, Mom, more Lawyers, rights to songs.

About to get U.G.L.Y without any Alibi!

trauben
06-26-2009, 03:00 PM

Nobody's "slobbering" ..............just discussing it like you just joined in on.

I think of it as a three ringed circus :wink02:

MACH1
06-26-2009, 06:05 PM
His passing is just as big as Elvis's from the musical side of things. Just as Elvis changed music so did MJ.