PDA

View Full Version : Steelers suck and so do their fans

HeroDecks
01-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Even Steelers.com can't handle losing the division. Check out what they did to the standings.
Face it, You guys lost. You should move on and get over it, like you're telling us to do with the playoffs

Good luck against the Colts. (not a chance) Which one of your fat no-name linemen have been recruited to take out Manning this week?

It's just pathetic that you guys have to take out the frustration of losing the division by taking cheap shots on the field.

Here's an interesting quote;
"From what I heard, he said he got pushed or tripped or something; but anytime you go low on a quarterback, you know it's a little dirty."- Ben Rothlisberger on Odell Thurmann

Just a reminder, the standings look like this on NFL.com, ESPN.com and the rest of the real websites.
#1 Bengals 11 5 0
#2 Steelers 11 5 0
#3 Ravens 6 10 0
#4 Browns 6 10 0

VegasStlrFan
01-13-2006, 06:35 PM
You had your 15 minutes of fame. Now go back in the closet, see ya in 15 years!

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 06:38 PM
What? Did somebody say something about the Bengals? That's so regular season...I want to talk playoff football now.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 06:38 PM
if carson palmer wasnt standing there, hot dogging, and watching his beautiful, sure-to-be td pass, he might of had the prescience to collapse his body and fall down as soon as he felt a defender on him, not blowing out his knee and dislocating his kneecap. ben did this in sandiego and look where he is now. its a proven method. we must thank carson for telling ben the benefits of a knee brace before the game though.

didnt marvin lewis say you all wernt gonna cry about it. shows what he knows.

HeroDecks
01-13-2006, 06:44 PM
If carson Palmer wasn't standing there hot dogging, and watching his beautiful, sure-to-be td pass, he might of had the prescience to collapse his body and fall down as soon as he felt a defender on him, not blowing out his knee and dislocating his kneecap. Run on sentence??

Ben did this in san (2 words) diego and look where he is now. its a proven method. We must thank Carson for telling Ben the benefits of a knee brace before the game though.

Wow, had to clean that up a little bit just to read it. Don't you people have elementary schools in Pittsburgh?

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 06:50 PM
C'mon guys, ignore this bitter loser. We soundly beat the Bungals, and injuries are part of the game. Who gives a **** about the Bungals? It's Divisional playoff weekend, and we are still alive!

HeroDecks
01-13-2006, 06:54 PM
You can't ignore me because everybody knows it was the Bengals year and your Steelers intentionally took out our QB. You might as well talk about last week since there's no chance in hell you'll win this weekend.

Ambridge
01-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Hey ZeroDecks if you're not doing anything in about an hour The NFL Channel is replaying the Wildcard Steeler-Bengal game at 9pm.

Pull up a chair and get a box of Kleenex.

Prosdo
01-13-2006, 06:55 PM
I'll move this to the Blast Furnance.

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
If carson Palmer wasn't standing there hot dogging, and watching his beautiful, sure-to-be td pass, he might of had the prescience to collapse his body and fall down as soon as he felt a defender on him, not blowing out his knee and dislocating his kneecap. Run on sentence??

Ben did this in san (2 words) diego and look where he is now. its a proven method. We must thank Carson for telling Ben the benefits of a knee brace before the game though.

Wow, had to clean that up a little bit just to read it. Don't you people have elementary schools in Pittsburgh?
hey bitter teach! if youre gonna show off your bad assed editorial skills you might wanna correctly fix all the mistakes

carson was hot dogging. it cost him and you.

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 07:03 PM
You can't ignore me because everybody knows it was the Bengals year and your Steelers intentionally took out our QB. You might as well talk about last week since there's no chance in hell you'll win this weekend.

Oh you completely ignorant *******! Where the Hell have you been? Practically the whole Bengals team came out and stated clearly that they, some of them KNOWING Kimo personally (Do you know Kimo, dumbass?) said that it was NOT A DIRTY OR INTENTIONAL HIT!

Go away and practice being stupid on another board...I'm sick to my eyeballs of dumbass fans from other teams spouting off retarded nonsense on this STEELERS board!

Hypocyloid
01-13-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm laughing as much listening to this guy cry as I was when we knocked the "1st" place Bunglas out of the playoffs....! ! !

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 07:05 PM
Whoops! Sorry!

NOW ignore this loser and let's talk playoff football and leave 2006 regular season to the other 24 teams who couldn't cut it...

StillerPaul
01-13-2006, 07:10 PM

OK lets talk about last week. MAN, what a woopin' we put on your bungles, huh?!?

We lost our QB to injury for 4 weeks. It could be soundly argued that your bungles won the division due to us losing our QB. How ironic that you lost your QB and we WON the playoff game, huh? What comes around, goes around i guess.

I would never root for injury, i wish Carson nothing but the best. But injuries are part of the game. I know you probably have NEVER seen this type of thing before because you've probably NEVER had a winner to root for. But get over your stupid bitterness and realize that injuries happen in football. Thats life, kid. Now excuse me while i go and try to talk football with a Colts fan. For you, class is dismissed!

SalukiSteelers
01-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Scoreboard check: Steelers 31, Bengals 17.

Hypocyloid
01-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Sorry Saluyki, I thought you were predicting the game Sunday...! LOL...!

Brady12
01-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Okay, thats it. I've seen enough of this ****. HeroDecks, you are an absolute retard, and do not even deserve to talk to these Steeler fans. The hit wasn't intentional. What was intentional however was the ***-kicking the Whineygals recieved from the Steelers. You tell these people to move on? Who even gives a **** over a stupid Division title. Let me remind you who won last weekend. Pittsbrugh 31, Cincinnati 17. Does it actually matter that Cincinnati won a division title? They didn't even get through the fricking Wildcard round, so of course it doesn't matter that they won the division. I'm sure the entire Pittsburgh nation gives two pieces of **** about the AFC North. They beat the Whineygals in the PLAYOFFS. Regular Season means nothing anymore, and don't bother posting here unless you are actually going to be worth our time.

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 08:27 PM
don't bother posting here unless you are actually going to be worth OUR time.

OUR?

I'm a little conflicted over this...

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 08:31 PM
damn a bengalfan just got punked by a patfan on a steelers board. sticking up for steelernation no less! sweet!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey jackface, how bout you just shut the hell up and stop wasting our time.

SteelersFever
01-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Hey HeroDecks, didn't you want us Steelers fans to buy some Steelers cards from you not too long ago? I hope this isn't how you treat all your customers.

I personally recommend that all members of Steelers Fever DO NOT purchase from this filthy neanderthal.

Sounds to me like he is a sore loser. But, I love it! :sofunny:

A quote from Kimo Von Oelhoffen regarding Carson Palmers injury...

"It's tragic, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't change anything and would attack with the same ferocity. That it is why we're advancing to the next round." The Steelers are ferocious, the Bengals lost sight of ferociousness."

SteelCityMan786
01-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Even Steelers.com can't handle losing the division. Check out what they did to the standings.
Face it, You guys lost. You should move on and get over it, like you're telling us to do with the playoffs

Good luck against the Colts. (not a chance) Which one of your fat no-name linemen have been recruited to take out Manning this week?

It's just pathetic that you guys have to take out the frustration of losing the division by taking cheap shots on the field.

"From what I heard, he said he got pushed or tripped or something; but anytime you go low on a quarterback, you know it's a little dirty."- Ben Rothlisberger on Odell Thurmann

Just a reminder, the standings look like this on NFL.com, ESPN.com and the rest of the real websites.
#1 Bengals 11 5 0
#2 Steelers 11 5 0
#3 Ravens 6 10 0
#4 Browns 6 10 0

You had your 15 Minutes. Go Back To Your Closet your as bad as knappy. You can't handle we are better fans and have a better team than your team has.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2006, 09:02 PM
Too bad it was only 15 minutes.. just remember..

Who Dey Not Going to the Second Round :tt:

3 to be 4
01-13-2006, 09:16 PM

HeroDicks must be a gay english teacher or something. you thought Patriot fans were bad? Is this the average Bengals fan?

tony hipchest
01-13-2006, 09:30 PM
HeroDicks must be a gay english teacher or something. you thought Patriot fans were bad? Is this the average Bengals fan?

herodeck showed me! he didnt bother addressing the point that carsons hotdogging might have contributed to the seriousness of his own injury, but stuck around to play the "spelling and grammar police"; common internet speak for "ive lost this battle and theres nothing left to contradict except capital letters and spacebars"

zzzzzzzzz

the regular bengalfans on this board are much better than this.

Suitanim
01-13-2006, 09:40 PM
So much for ignoring him...

drizze99
01-13-2006, 10:32 PM
I got something real special for you ZeroDicks!

Who Dey? WE DEY! (http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2005/0111-9.ram)

Brady12
01-13-2006, 10:46 PM
I got something real special for you ZeroDicks!

Who Dey? WE DEY! (http://images.nfl.com/video/homepage/2005/0111-9.ram)

lol after i saw "The King" pouring water on Shula, I thought what? Only to see ti was just an ad.

Koopa
01-14-2006, 12:04 AM

#1 Bengals 11 5 0
#2 Steelers 11 5 0
#3 Ravens 6 10 0
#4 Browns 6 10 0

get the **** out of here you bandwagon queer

Milkman
01-14-2006, 02:10 AM
You can't ignore me because everybody knows it "was" the Bengals year and your Steelers intentionally took out our QB. You might as well talk about last week since there's no chance in hell you'll win this weekend.

Had to fix that for him.

Can somebody get this guy a Kleenex?

Koopa
01-14-2006, 02:26 AM

well dickhole some of the real bengal fans on this forum admitted before the playoffs they would probably be knocked out in the first round. damn i hate bandwagon fags like you

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 08:43 AM
dickhole. teehee. that was a good one.

Livinginthe past
01-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Ruh Roh - now thats torn it.

MichiSteeler
01-14-2006, 10:10 AM

Find me a lineman that isnt "fat". Exactly. And most lineman are "no-names". They arent the obvious stars on the field, they do other roles not noticable. They open the wide holes for ur reggies and your alexanders. And on D they apply the first level of pressure. They also anchor the run defense. Hardly any linemen gete a ton of recognition.

Sharkissle29
01-14-2006, 11:59 AM
sure was your year which is why you'll be watching the playoffs.....

1 and done!!!!!!!!!!! i called it

BB2W
01-14-2006, 12:39 PM
Talking about winning the division after getting bounced from the playoffs by a team in your division is pretty lame.

Grow up... need a tissue???

LambertIsGod58
01-14-2006, 01:53 PM
I think HeroDecks ran with his tail between his legs....I'm sure his tail is the only thing he has down there.

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 02:47 PM
HeroDeck! You poor pitiful fool! Palmer in or out wouldn`t have made a difference! We were favored anyway, the bookies didn`t know palmer was going down!
There is a book for people like yourself that are new to football, and don`t know anything yet! Its called " Football for Idiots" . Now that you stopped watching repeats of "The Sound of Music" on Sundays and want to join in on a real sport and past time. Let me refresh your memory!
Steelers 12-5
Bengals 11-6,
We are still playing. You have nothing better to do because your team isn`t! Go back to your old musicals!

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Find me a lineman that isnt "fat".

Max Starks reportedly came into camp at 6% body fat...and this is a man who weighs in the neighborhood of 350 lbs...