PDA

View Full Version : He's not coming back, but we deserve to see the avatar

stlrtruck
06-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Ok look I think we've all come to the final conclusion that the Slim Q Cucumber bet was the last straw that broke the back and he's not going to return.

With the incoherent ramblings that were pushed through, and endured I believe we all deserve to see the avatar that he's going to be required to house should he return.

So please unveil the avatar! PLEASE!

AV-A-TAR :applaudit:

MACH1
06-29-2009, 10:19 AM
What he said. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Do we need to have an official unveiling?
:chuckle:

I had considered "auctioning" off the rights to the avatar to the person who donates the most money to the site.

Dino 6 Rings
06-29-2009, 12:47 PM
hmmm...an auction huh.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 12:52 PM
:rofl:
I thought you would be interested!!!

stlrtruck
06-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Do we need to have an official unveiling?
:chuckle:

I had considered "auctioning" off the rights to the avatar to the person who donates the most money to the site.

Dang it, I was hoping this plea would go straight through and we could all start off the week with a great laugh!!!!

Time to see where the auction goes! :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Dang it, I was hoping this plea would go straight through and we could all start off the week with a great laugh!!!!

Time to see where the auction goes! :toofunny:

I have several in mind...but thought that we might raise some money for site, and give others who had to put up with Slim's drivel an opportunity to be the one to give him a PERMANENT Avatar.

Not talking about alot...just the person who donates the most...what do you think?

Are you ever again...in your life...EVER going to get the opportunity to own a troll of Slims idiocy in such a public manner???

stlrtruck
06-29-2009, 02:09 PM
I have several in mind...but thought that we might raise some money for site, and give others who had to put up with Slim's drivel an opportunity to be the one to give him a PERMANENT Avatar.

Not talking about alot...just the person who donates the most...what do you think?

Are you ever again...in your life...EVER going to get the opportunity to own a troll of Slims idiocy in such a public manner???

Hey it wasn't my bet so you can do what you please with it. It's a great way to raise some money for the website and destroy TIMMAH!

I guess the only question remains if he one day comes back under a new name, does the avatar transfer? That's a vital part of the deal ya know. :laughing:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey it wasn't my bet so you can do what you please with it. It's a great way to raise some money for the website and destroy TIMMAH!

I guess the only question remains if he one day comes back under a new name, does the avatar transfer? That's a vital part of the deal ya know. :laughing:

Oh yea...the deal was that HE gets the avatar forever...so it follows him.

How about if all of us who are game...create avatar's for slim and we have the forum vote on the best?

stlrtruck
06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh yea...the deal was that HE gets the avatar forever...so it follows him.

How about if all of us who are game...create avatar's for slim and we have the forum vote on the best?

I like the idea of the donation to the site. We could work this up to say anyone that donates $5 gets to vote?

And since I'm not good at avatar's, I'll let the master minds pull them out and then cast my vote.

Tim Lumber
06-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Stlrtrck..never talk with YOUR mouth full...I am a man of my word...I am back..Im here to face the music!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Stlrtrck..never talk with YOUR mouth full...I am a man of my word...I am back..Im here to face the music!!

12 days later.... you coward!!!!!!

stlrtruck
06-30-2009, 08:10 AM

TIMMAH THE COWARD CUCUMBER RETURNS!!! :applaudit:

A real man would have faced the music the day he lost but then again you'd have to be a man before you can be a real man!

And in case you forgot:

:champs: :sign01: :sign02:

HometownGal
06-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Oops - I see Timwit is back. I'll leave this thread and LLT's newest thread open.

HometownGal
06-30-2009, 09:45 AM

I like the idea LLT! :drink:

Dino 6 Rings
06-30-2009, 03:37 PM
So, why do I see that silly cat still when I read that fckwads post?

I mean, can't the same thing be done that was done to give him the wet cat? Can't the new Avatar be put to his account so we can see what the Loser Earned by not meeting the Challange?

HometownGal
06-30-2009, 03:39 PM
So, why do I see that silly cat still when I read that fckwads post?

I mean, can't the same thing be done that was done to give him the wet cat? Can't the new Avatar be put to his account so we can see what the Loser Earned by not meeting the Challange?

I offered to insert his new avy but there hasn't been one chosen yet. As soon as an "appropo" avy is chosen, I will be happy to "stick it to him". :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-30-2009, 04:46 PM
I offered to insert his new avy but there hasn't been one chosen yet. As soon as an "appropo" avy is chosen, I will be happy to "stick it to him". :chuckle:

I will send a temp avatar until we "bid" on a permanent one!!:thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
06-30-2009, 05:18 PM
:rofl:We should give him a break it takes alot of time out of his busy schedule to cover the pee wee football league.

Dino 6 Rings
06-30-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm just suggesting now, I didn't even get around to bidding yet and see that the Goal has been met already for the year! Wow on that!

The wet cat is too cute for that bag of rocks.

HometownGal
06-30-2009, 08:31 PM
I'm just suggesting now, I didn't even get around to bidding yet and see that the Goal has been met already for the year! Wow on that!

The wet cat is too cute for that bag of rocks.

ANYTHING is better than that ugly, gnarly foot avy of his. :puke:

tony hipchest
06-30-2009, 08:46 PM
hey! i actually liked the gnarly old stank ass foot.

it was the only thing that gave him some sort of cred on this site.

HometownGal
06-30-2009, 08:49 PM

:laughing::toofunny::laughing:

Dino 6 Rings
07-02-2009, 12:49 PM

YOU GO TOO FAR!!!

He clearly never had any Cred on this site! :flap: