PDA

View Full Version : Bid On Slim's New Avatar

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Okay...here is the deal...for some reason the pic that I sent to HTG isnt able to be posted as an avatar. (I think it has something to do with the computer that I am using)

SOOOOO.....For those of you who had to put up with his insane drivel for the last several months.....here is your chance. The bid starts today as a $5.00 donation to Steelers Fever in the name of Lamberts-Lost-Tooth. (me!!!)

Bidding will run until July 11th at noon and the winner gets to put up the nastiest...most effiminate....funniest...and most appropriate avatar for Slim to wear FOREVER.

It goes to a good cause... :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
07-07-2009, 08:50 AM
I'd love to bid on it but not being the graphic artist I'd have to rely on someone else to make something so horrendous people laugh at him for years to come.

Let me work some things out that I can get a payment in to the website in the next month.

But I'll start the bidding at
$25

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-11-2009, 01:02 PM
I'd love to bid on it but not being the graphic artist I'd have to rely on someone else to make something so horrendous people laugh at him for years to come.

Let me work some things out that I can get a payment in to the website in the next month.

But I'll start the bidding at
$25

You win!!!

I hereby pass on the right of Slim's avatar to Stlrtruck.

Do us proud brother!!!!!

Tim Lumber
07-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Im sure StlrTrck will be nice and give me a respectful avitar, after all we tend to get along here, I will keep my fingers crossed. I was surprised you didnt get $1,000 for this avitar. But I will be a man of my word, Im going to be forced to use this avitar, I lost the bet...now its time to live up to my end of it!!

Tim Lumber
07-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Quick notes, a Raven Avitar would be a good choice..haha...Im just hinting..giving you ideas!!

MACH1
07-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Quick notes, a Raven Avitar would be a good choice..haha...Im just hinting..giving you ideas!!

Nope....Not gay enough, although that is pretty gay.

MACH1
07-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Here, These may help you out. :sofunny:

http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Funny/Hard-Gay/Hard-Gay-fabulous.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3157/2759213384_a13acd4f9e_o.jpg

tony hipchest
07-11-2009, 07:41 PM
:chuckle: we have a winner! option #3. :banana:

much more fitting than the stinky wet pu$$y he is currently sporting.

(but for slim, maybe the phrase in the avatar should read- "ASS- the other pink meat")

HometownGal
07-11-2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.3rdgearvtec.net/Andys%20Videos/pics/fag.jpg

stlrtruck
07-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Well I went ahead and made the donation per my bid.

But now the fun begins. I'm not going to decide on SLIM Q's fate. I'm going to have a little fun with this. I'm going to pass the decision on to someone else here at STEELERSFEVER (and no TIMMAH it won't be you).

I've got a few people in mind but I think I'm going to review some of the responses to SLIM and contact one of the few who really truly had his number and give them the choice!

STAY TUNED, DECISION TO BE MADE BY THE END OF THIS COMING WEEK!

Dino 6 Rings
07-12-2009, 10:38 PM
It needs to indicate he's a liar and a fraud, whatever it is, not just taking it in the butthole...I want whenver anyone googles his name and hits this site they see his name and the words LIAR and FRAUD.

Tim Lumber
07-13-2009, 02:04 AM
Well I went ahead and made the donation per my bid.

But now the fun begins. I'm not going to decide on SLIM Q's fate. I'm going to have a little fun with this. I'm going to pass the decision on to someone else here at STEELERSFEVER (and no TIMMAH it won't be you).

I've got a few people in mind but I think I'm going to review some of the responses to SLIM and contact one of the few who really truly had his number and give them the choice!

STAY TUNED, DECISION TO BE MADE BY THE END OF THIS COMING WEEK! I should buy a BIBLE and start praying! U need to drink some Holy Water!

Tim Lumber
07-13-2009, 02:05 AM
No Gay sh*t, anything but that sh*t!! Lets play fair, I know some of u are Flakes..but Im a married man!

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 08:06 AM
No Gay sh*t!

Well I know what I want now.

How much do I have to donate for the gayest crap avatar possible?

HometownGal
07-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Guys - we received a couple of complaints (none of them from Timpleton) about one of the photos (and you all most likely know which one that was) and had to take it down. That particular photo cannot be used as Timwit's avy, nor can any other photo that contains any type of nudity. Sorry to ruin the fun, but we try to keep it somewhat clean around here.

Thanks for your understanding.

stlrtruck
07-13-2009, 08:57 AM
I should buy a BIBLE and start praying! U need to drink some Holy Water!

Buying the bible isn't going to help you. You have to read the words on the inside. And with your self presentation of your understanding (or lack there of) of the English language you might want to find a local pastor to explain to you what it says in the GOOD BOOK!

No Gay sh*t, anything but that sh*t!! Lets play fair, I know some of u are Flakes..but Im a married man!

There have been plenty of supposedly straight married men on the gaydar list! But sorry TIMMAH you don't get a choice in the avatar. That my friend was THE BET. You lost, so by the end of the week be prepared for whatever the person I choose decides your fate.

Well I know what I want now.

How much do I have to donate for the gayest crap avatar possible?

I'll let you in on a little secret, you are on the short list of choices.

Guys - we received a couple of complaints (none of them from Timpleton) about one of the photos (and you all most likely know which one that was) and had to take it down. That particular photo cannot be used as Timwit's avy, nor can any other photo that contains any type of nudity. Sorry to ruin the fun, but we try to keep it somewhat clean around here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Well hopefully the person who makes the choice will follow this rule. I'll make sure they know to run the photo by you first (or another mod) for approval before posting it.

stlrtruck
07-13-2009, 09:13 AM
This morning I narrowed down the choices to 5 individuals and they have been contacted. Based on the responses from them, a decision could be made as early as this afternoon.

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Is this within in the rules?

http://quick.dezro.com/HardGayAlbum.jpg

HometownGal
07-13-2009, 09:40 AM

Yeppers. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 09:44 AM
maybe this one. its pretty unmasculine

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2009/001/e/c/rainbow_fairy_avatar_by_starchildrose6.png

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 09:46 AM
http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rupaul1.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Oh My God...wait a second...

I have a "Divine" Idea for his Avatar....

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 09:55 AM
http://www.alissongothz.com.br/leighbowery/xtravaganza/gallery/divine.jpg

MACH1
07-13-2009, 12:28 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/INCIDENT73/HardGay.jpg

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3576/sorrygirlsgq5.gif

http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/DEENA%20MARTINA-701844.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 01:28 PM
HA!

I like that one, he'd have to see that everytime he posted here. LOL

touchdownward
07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
http://www.s9.com/images/portraits/30214_Tiny-Tim.jpg

And if I'm not mistaken, ol' Tiny Tim is wearing a Budweiser sport coat.

Tim Lumber
07-14-2009, 03:36 AM
This is torture Pittsburgh! For the first time I have to admit, I breath heavily every damn time I come on here to see what avitar is being talked about! Is there any Christians on this site...or are you all devil worshippers! I should throw some Holy Water in your face!

Galax Steeler
07-14-2009, 05:00 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/INCIDENT73

[IMG]http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/DEENA%20MARTINA-701844.jpg

:rofl: Thats the one:toofunny:

stlrtruck
07-14-2009, 08:15 AM
This is torture Pittsburgh! For the first time I have to admit, I breath heavily every damn time I come on here to see what avitar is being talked about! Is there any Christians on this site...or are you all devil worshippers! I should throw some Holy Water in your face!

Christian or non-Christian has nothing to do with your avatar. This is the consequences of a deranged, alcoholic, chest thumping, ray lewis lovin, ratbird fan coming in to our house trying to be something he wasn't (that's you TIMMAH). Then getting served a good plate of STFU and being PWNED every time he stepped into the Blast Furnace (that would be us Steelers fans owning you).

And finally when your pride (which comes before the fall) got the best of you, you took a bet. You ran your mouth more and more for 30 days, you failed to hold up your end of the bet, thus you get an avatar change, and then you come back asking for grace and mercy from the jury. Are you serious?

Now that you have to pay for your consequences you want to speak of Jesus Christ and hoping that the person making your avatar will have some Christ like love for you. You can't have it both ways TIMMAH. A man, in this case a boy, must pay for his sins!

This week TIMMAH - YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!

stlrtruck
07-14-2009, 08:29 AM
A winner has been chosen. I will not reveal the winner, I'll let them do it themselves or we'll keep it a surprise - it's up to them.

Can't wait to see what this person comes up with for good ole TIMMAH!

Dino 6 Rings
07-14-2009, 09:27 AM
http://lostlink.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/hg1-lostlinkwordpresscom1.jpg

blackestcat
07-14-2009, 01:29 PM
http://www.alissongothz.com.br/leighbowery/xtravaganza/gallery/divine.jpg
pretty sure divine hailed from baltimore as well. just saying...

HometownGal
07-14-2009, 03:49 PM
I should throw some Holy Water in your face!

How 'bout I make you sing soprano with a roundhouse to that limp lumber?

MasterOfPuppets
07-14-2009, 05:14 PM
pretty sure divine hailed from baltimore as well. just saying...

its probably his dad ....:noidea:

Dino 6 Rings
07-16-2009, 10:05 AM

This is the ONE

stlrtruck
07-16-2009, 12:08 PM
This is the ONE

If the daily beatings weren't enough to run him off,
If the inability to get a real writing job and losing the beat didn't run him off,
Then I really think this one might just work!

:toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
07-16-2009, 12:24 PM
If the daily beatings weren't enough to run him off,
If the inability to get a real writing job and losing the beat didn't run him off,
Then I really think this one might just work!

:toofunny:

what's great, is that if you google his name in Google Images, his avatar from this site will populate on the first page. so that means, this will be associated with him as long as he continues to come to this site. More reason for him to avoid ever logging in here again.

I've sent a message to HTG to get this as his perminant Avatar. Hope she gets it done soon.

HometownGal
07-16-2009, 02:37 PM
This is the ONE

DONE. :thumbsup:

How do you like your new avy, Timpleton? :chuckle: :sissies:

SteelMember
07-16-2009, 03:23 PM
This is the ONE

Nice work Dino.

I'm sure he'll hate it. Too bad. :flap:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Pittsburghfan
07-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Just saw Limp's new avy. Oh my :toofunny:. The bad part is, it fits him perfectly!

HometownGal
07-16-2009, 05:03 PM
HTG, I think we should rotate his avy once a week to keep the humility fresh.

Good idea, but I think that would be LLT's call, since he is the originator of "the plan". :chuckle:

tony hipchest
07-16-2009, 07:32 PM
what's great, is that if you google his name in Google Images, his avatar from this site will populate on the first page. so that means, this will be associated with him as long as he continues to come to this site. More reason for him to avoid ever logging in here again.

I've sent a message to HTG to get this as his perminant Avatar. Hope she gets it done soon.

good work dino. any google hits he may get on this site are now officially "tainted" with balls on his chin. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
07-16-2009, 07:41 PM
Then peer pressure LLT we shall!

Let's bombard his PM Inbox. :laughing::thumbsup:

NJarhead
07-16-2009, 07:44 PM
For next week's consideration.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/CassieJo228/Artwork/Comments/gayest.gif

Galax Steeler
07-17-2009, 05:13 AM
Fits Timma just perfect he should like it.:applaudit:

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 08:28 AM
Good idea, but I think that would be LLT's call, since he is the originator of "the plan". :chuckle:

Then peer pressure LLT we shall!

Not to put a damper on the "parade" (no pun intended) but I believe according to the bet it was only changing the avatar once. I guess LLT would need to clarify that stipulation.

Unless it falls under the "avatar of my choice" stipulation of the bet.

But then it goes to question, since LLT put it up to bid, I won the bid, and then subsequently handed over rights to Dino 6 Rings, who then makes the decision on the ability to change weekly? I'm just asking.

Plus every once in awhile I like to :stirthepot:

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Not to put a damper on the "parade" (no pun intended) but I believe according to the bet it was only changing the avatar once. I guess LLT would need to clarify that stipulation.

Unless it falls under the "avatar of my choice" stipulation of the bet.

But then it goes to question, since LLT put it up to bid, I won the bid, and then subsequently handed over rights to Dino 6 Rings, who then makes the decision on the ability to change weekly? I'm just asking.

Plus every once in awhile I like to :stirthepot:

Really, Scott - who cares? :noidea:

This was all done in fun so I don't think pecking order plays a huge role here. :chuckle:

MACH1
07-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Maybe we should give everyone a turn every week to pick. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Really, Scott - who cares? :noidea:

This was all done in fun so I don't think pecking order plays a huge role here. :chuckle:

Not that I really care, just really playing devils advocate and as I mentioned :stirthepot:

Dino 6 Rings
07-17-2009, 12:11 PM
Maybe we should give everyone a turn every week to pick. :chuckle:

I think that's a FANTASTIC Idea. :applaudit:

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 03:59 PM
DONE. :thumbsup:

How do you like your new avy, Timpleton? :chuckle: :sissies: I DONT LIKE IT!! I didnt want a stupid gay avitar! How long am I supposed to keep this damn thing up on my avitar for? A week, or a month? Im sorry about my language HTH but this is BULL SH*********T!!! I lost the damn bet, so I will be a man of my word. Why these fruit cakes wanted to use a gay avitar is because they are probally GAY..they are GAY! They hate that I am married and I can get woman.....UNLIKE THEM!!! U LOSERS!!

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 04:11 PM
I DONT LIKE IT!! I didnt want a stupid gay avitar! How long am I supposed to keep this damn thing up on my avitar for? A week, or a month? Im sorry about my language HTH but this is BULL SH*********T!!! I lost the damn bet, so I will be a man of my word. Why these fruit cakes wanted to use a gay avitar is because they are probally GAY..they are GAY! They hate that I am married and I can get woman.....UNLIKE THEM!!! U LOSERS!!

I ask again, WHO THE HELL IS HTH? :noidea:

Dino 6 Rings
07-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey Young Man...as soon as I'm done snorting and laughing...we can talk football and you can tell me about the Ravens intentions at the WR position...hold on...I'm still laughing...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Hey Young Man...as soon as I'm done snorting and laughing...we can talk football and you can tell me about the Ravens intentions at the WR position...hold on...I'm still laughing...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I don't think you'll stop laughing before he leaves this place FOREVER!

The responses are killing me! :toofunny: :rofl: :toofunny:

Pittsburghfan
07-17-2009, 05:14 PM
I DONT LIKE IT!! I didnt want a stupid gay avitar! How long am I supposed to keep this damn thing up on my avitar for? A week, or a month? Im sorry about my language HTH but this is BULL SH*********T!!! I lost the damn bet, so I will be a man of my word. Why these fruit cakes wanted to use a gay avitar is because they are probally GAY..they are GAY! They hate that I am married and I can get woman.....UNLIKE THEM!!! U LOSERS!!

:sissies:

Here I highlight some of good parts of Tim's post. With that avatar tim, girls aren't going to be attracted. Guys maybe.

MasterOfPuppets
07-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Maybe we should give everyone a turn every week :chuckle:
you mean like timah does the raven's male cheerleaders ??? :laughing:

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 06:16 PM
You all are a bunch of f*ckin losers! Grow the hell up beeaatches! And HTH is Home Town Girl you damn moron!

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 06:20 PM
I will use a Pittsburgh aviatr! Ok u all happy! I told U I wont use any gay avitars. Pick something else u idiots!

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
You all are a bunch of f*ckin losers! Grow the hell up beeaatches! And HTH is Home Town Girl you damn moron!

No, HTG is Home Town Girl. HTH is some figment of your imagination.

I will use a Pittsburgh aviatr! Ok u all happy! I told U I wont use any gay avitars. Pick something else u idiots!

Sorry there TIMMAH but you lost the bet and you no longer get to choose the avatar of your liking. So be a man and accept your fate.

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 06:57 PM

NO, NO, NO you won't. :nono: YOU MADE A BET WHICH YOU LOST and you have to reap the consequences of losing that bet. I'm 100% positive that had LLT lost the bet, he would have manned up and displayed the avy of your choice. So be a man, not a mouse, and deal with it.

MACH1
07-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Poor little gay timmy, you lost so your stuck with it untill WE pick something else for you. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

xfl2001fan
07-17-2009, 10:13 PM

Who's the idiot that couldn't get a simple job at one of the many Pittsburgh area newspapers like he boasted he could?

Who's the idiot who doesn't understand that Home Town Gal would be HTG, not HTH?

Who's the idiot that has constantly and consistently misspelled the word "avatar"?

Who's the idiot who tried to change his avatar from the one that he was given as a consequence for not living up to his own boast?

Who's the idiot that has to continue to wear the gay looking avatar.

Say it with me now, (because we know you love to say your own name)

TIM LUMBER!!!!!

xfl2001fan
07-17-2009, 10:28 PM

And who is Home Town Girl you damn moron?

I know a HomeTownGal (great Mod)...but not any Home Town Girl on this site.

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I was just hoping you all would have picked something better than this RAINBOW BRIGHT avitar thats all! This is very embarrasing...to say the least. It takes a real man to be brave enough to lose a bet, and honor his word. I think people should now want to shake my hand...and say Im sorry Mr. Lumber!

MACH1
07-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I was just hoping you all would have picked something better than this RAINBOW BRIGHT avitar thats all! This is very embarrasing...to say the least. It takes a real man to be brave enough to lose a bet, and honor his word. I think people should now want to shake my hand...and say Im sorry Mr. Lumber!

Your husband says your pretty good with that limp wrist too.

The one that needs to apologize around here is you, twinkle toes.

X-Terminator
07-18-2009, 12:43 AM
Gotta say, excellent choice! :thumbsup:

TIMMAY!, you might want to do something to get that sand out of your vagina. I'd suggest Summer's Eve, but I doubt they make anything strong enough to help you. I mean, they might have a problem marketing a battery acid douche.

xfl2001fan
07-18-2009, 06:43 AM

Well, now you have an Avatar that shows what kid of "Living Legend" you really are. So, in essence, they have helped you out and you should be thanking them. They have shown you your true path. BTW, we know you're sorry...maybe one day you'll apologize.

Galax Steeler
07-18-2009, 07:24 AM

Hey Dumber why don't you go and post on the other forums so everyone can see the funny avitar you have. We all know you like it you are just playing it off.:rofl:

HometownGal
07-18-2009, 07:48 AM

OK - be a real man and stop whimpering about it then.

I think you owe US an apology for all of the vulgar language you directed at us. Remember - it was you who made the bet and you who ultimately lost it. :point:

The only thing I will apologize for is having to nuke an avy that was hands down the most appropo for you, but in violation of our COC! :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
07-18-2009, 09:25 AM

The idea of shaking your hand is kind of gross, after all, seeing your Avatar, there is no telling where that hand has been!!!

:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

stlrtruck
07-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah, I was just hoping you all would have picked something better than this RAINBOW BRIGHT avitar thats all! This is very embarrasing...to say the least. It takes a real man to be brave enough to lose a bet, and honor his word. I think people should now want to shake my hand...and say Im sorry Mr. Lumber! :blah: :blah: :blah:

You should have known whoever got the rights to choosing your avatar was going to find the worst possible one they could find. I knew as soon as I won the bidding, the few people I would have chosen to pick it. It was that easy. I knew that their options would be to destroy your hopes and dreams, at least on this site!

And you talk about being a real man. A real man wouldn't have changed the avatar to begin with so you can quit the cyber bravado right there. A real man would have known his own limitations on the bet and not taken it. But then again we're comparing a real man vs. you!

And I seriously doubt that anyone, at least in the near future will come shaking your hand for anything!

:wave:

Stlrs4Life
07-18-2009, 11:22 AM
LOL! Look at profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilter Timmys avatar!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-19-2009, 09:20 AM
You know...the best part of this is that Tim wants to be a "legitimate writer"....yet from here on out, all Tim Lumber internet searches will ultimately bring a reader to Tim's new Avitar....making him a laughing stock on the internet!!!!!

Karma is a wonderful thing!!!

Dino 6 Rings
07-19-2009, 10:57 AM
I just wanted to check in and see if it was still funny....YES IT IS! HA HA HA HA HA

:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing:

SteelersinCA
07-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Nice work Dino! I keep checking google to see when his search will reveal his new brand.

stillers4me
07-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Nice work Dino! I keep checking google to see when his search will reveal his new brand.

His "avitar" hasn't made it yet......but a bunch of other stuff from SF has. :chuckle:

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4ACGW_enUS315US315&q=tim%20lumber&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Pittsburghfan
07-19-2009, 01:40 PM
Why has tim not posted lately?

Galax Steeler
07-20-2009, 05:03 AM
Why has tim not posted lately?

Because he won't man up where he lost a bet.:rofl:

HometownGal
07-20-2009, 06:49 AM
Because he won't man up where he lost a bet.:rofl:

I think Timpleton has accepted his fate. He doesn't like it, but thems the breaks. :chuckle:

Pittsburghfan
07-20-2009, 01:00 PM
You wouldn't post either if you had that as an avatar.

X-Terminator
07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
I think Timpleton has accepted his fate. He doesn't like it, but thems the breaks. :chuckle:

I think TIMMAY! just doesn't have the sack to man up after getting smacked in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. Keyboard commandos like him are a dime a dozen...they come and they go.

Prove me wrong, TIMMAY!

HometownGal
07-20-2009, 02:27 PM
You wouldn't post either if you had that as an avatar.

Sure I would. It's the content of my posts that I want people to respect - not an itty bitty avatar on an internet BB. People take the internet wayyyyy too seriously.