PDA

View Full Version : Is it me....

StillerPaul
01-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Or is Peyton Manning the worlds only living bobble head doll? Seriously folks, watch him on TV once. He always does the same thing.....bob his head like a mad man.

It just cracks me up to see him during an interview at times. LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2006, 01:24 AM
I love seeing those commercials he does, where he plays the part of the fan.. asking for the grocery store clerk's autograph on his mellon, or chanting DE CAF !!!

or the best one, when that salad bar worker gives him his apron! :rofl: :rofl:

Brady12
01-14-2006, 01:29 AM
"Could you sign this for my little brother? He loves you."

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 02:50 PM
I do like his commercials!'
And he is a great QB that is going to lose tomorrow!
But his personality sucks! He is Gods gift to the football world, self proclaimed!
Mister Porter doesn`t think so though! And he will let him know tomorrow

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Peyton looks like a dork! I think behind closed doors he wears a plastic pocket protector.

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Peyton looks like a dork! I think behind closed doors he wears a plastic pocket protector.
No doubt...if you didn't know who he was and saw him walking down the street, you'd probably never imagine him playing football. His thinking ability/decision making has taken him a long way through his career.

Milkman
01-14-2006, 07:48 PM

Believe it or not, there are a few women who work with my wife who thinks Peyton is sexy.
They must be looking at the size of his wallet, not his 4x4head.

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Believe it or not, there are a few women who work with my wife who thinks Peyton is sexy.
Just wait until tomorrow when she sees him with snot flying out of his nose

Koopa
01-14-2006, 08:58 PM

lol, when i read that first sentence the first thing that came to mind was they loving his bank acount then i read further and you already thinking the same thing