PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Sailing

MichiSteeler
01-14-2006, 10:17 AM
In my opinion, after we beat the Colts. It'll be smooth sailing all the way to the big one. I mean I'm confident that we can beat Denver or N.E. even though itll probably be denver. Who else thinks it looks like smooth sailing, err more like smooth driving for the bus after this victory this weekend?

tony hipchest
01-14-2006, 10:21 AM
In my opinion, after we beat the Colts. It'll be smooth sailing all the way to the big one. I mean I'm confident that we can beat Denver or N.E. even though itll probably be denver. Who else thinks it looks like smooth sailing, err more like smooth driving for the bus after this victory this weekend?whoever can beat the steelers will win the superbowl. which doesnt bode well for seattle, carolina , chicago or washington.

Livinginthe past
01-14-2006, 10:30 AM
That does that include regular season games too?

Brady12
01-14-2006, 11:05 AM
They didn't specify LITP, so I guess a coulpe of teams are winning the Super Bowl lol

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 11:21 AM
once again, you are right, theres is NO way the Patriots could ever hope to beat such a mighty team as the Pittsburgh Steelers, especially in Foxboro. Drat!

Sharkissle29
01-14-2006, 11:49 AM
once again, you are right, theres is NO way the Patriots could ever hope to beat such a mighty team as the Pittsburgh Steelers, especially in Foxboro. Drat!
patriots lose tonite. over-rated...

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 02:31 PM
Smooth sailing?

I would like to think so. But one win at a time. The NE"Thorn in our side" Pats will be tough

MichiSteeler
01-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Assuming they even get past the Broncos :rolleyes:

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 05:12 PM
patriots lose tonite. over-rated...

you may be right. you may be right:dang:

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Insanity later... :bouncy:

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Lets win tomorrow, then bring on everybody! Are only chance at a home game is the Superbowl. When we get there, the place will be Terrible Towels wall to wall!

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
dont forget, Patriot fans have Steeler terrible towels too. From the thousands that got left all over Heinz Field after the 2001 and 2004 AFCC Games

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 05:30 PM
dont forget, Patriot fans have Steeler terrible towels too. From the thousands that got left all over Heinz Field after the 2001 and 2004 AFCC Games
Not even a litle funny! Our Terrible Towel is like the American Flag. It never hits the ground, we fold it just right! And respect it every time we see.
If you only knew. To us its so much more than one game, one season. Its a lifestlye! Front runners wouldn`t know much about that would they????

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 05:32 PM
thousands of them, all over the field, on the seats of the stadium, in Patriot players hands, waving them around............

CowherLover
01-14-2006, 05:36 PM
Prosdo, you better move this to the Blast Furnace, cause this douchebag is going somewhere he shouldn't!

CowherLover
01-14-2006, 05:37 PM
I normally don't take issue with your posts but you're pushin it bud.

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 05:42 PM
ok ok im sorry. im getting revved up for tonights game and getting carried away.
my apologies....

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2006, 05:42 PM

Dont press your luck dude.. its playoff time, we dont take anything lightly or forgive anything either.

The TT is sacred.. u will never find a TT left in a seat at Hines Field by a fan who is a true fan, much less a player..

Get real.. :tt:

CowherLover
01-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Apology accepted, I think you guys are gonna win this one so hopefully we'll see ya in Foxboro. Good luck tonight!

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 06:26 PM
In my opinion, after we beat the Colts. It'll be smooth sailing all the way to the big one. I mean I'm confident that we can beat Denver or N.E. even though itll probably be denver. Who else thinks it looks like smooth sailing, err more like smooth driving for the bus after this victory this weekend?
Yeah, after you beat the best team in the league, anything looks like smooth sailing. The catch is this: you won't beat the best team in the league.

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Yeah, after you beat the best team in the league, anything looks like smooth sailing. The catch is this: you won't beat the best team in the league.

Weren't the Bengals the best team in the league?

83-Steelers-43
01-14-2006, 06:35 PM
My honest opinion?

Tomorrow is going to be tough and to be honest I'm not confident. I wish I could be nearly as confident as some in here, and for the most part I am when it comes to the Steelers, but tomorrow we are going to have our hands full in my opinion. Hypothetically, IF we even get past the Colts we will either face Denver or New England away. Playing in Denver would not be easy in my opinion, but I would rather take on Denver than play the Patriots. So if your asking me if it will be smooth sailing for our boys? My answer.....not by a long shot. I'm sure if you ask the players and coaching staff they will tell you the exact same thing.

MichiSteeler
01-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Whether we win or loose. Chad and Carson will be sitting at home watching:boxing: :sofunny:

83-Steelers-43
01-14-2006, 10:08 PM

Jealousy.....gotta love it. Even though at times it makes our species look idiotic and pathetic (as in this case), you still gotta love it.

Justin Otstott
01-14-2006, 10:21 PM
If we beat the Colts tomorrow then I like our chances going against the Broncos!

CantStop85
01-14-2006, 11:52 PM
Weren't the Bengals the best team in the league?
...No...I never said they were...

I consider the best team in the league to be the team who held the top record and dominated all throughout the regular season.

The only way I can conceive Pittsburgh winning this game is if the extended rest caused the colts to get a little rusty. I'm not being biased, I'm just saying what I think will happen...it's not as if I like the colts anymore than I do the steelers; I'm just going with the favorites.

Anyway, good luck today...I'll sure be watching.

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 07:21 AM
...No...I never said they were...

I consider the best team in the league to be the team who held the top record and dominated all throughout the regular season.

The only way I can conceive Pittsburgh winning this game is if the extended rest caused the colts to get a little rusty. I'm not being biased, I'm just saying what I think will happen...it's not as if I like the colts anymore than I do the steelers; I'm just going with the favorites.

Anyway, good luck today...I'll sure be watching.
Thanks for the good Luck!

But a Steelers win today wouldn`t be because of colts rust, from to much rest. You would have to give us more credit than that. Our first meeting with the colts, we were banged up, and not dome ready. I beleive we have gotten better on both accounts.
Ben is healthy, this is a plus!
Ben is smarter, this is huge!
Marvel Smith is back and healthy.
We have a secret weapon! Da Bus!

Besides indoor teams don`t rust!