PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SIX (6+) tickets to Lions - Steelers October 11th.

Hammer67
07-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Howdy everyone...

I am having friends in town the weekend of this game (I live in the Detroit metro area) and have been putting feelers out for tickets for the game. As it stands, I have an aversion to paying the ticketing websites $20+ per ticket for a "service" fee. A total rip off. I would rather buy direct from someone.

If anyone, by chance, has tickets or has a way to get tickets to this game without going through a rip off site like Stub Hub or Ticketmaster, please PM me or respond here.

Thanks!

:thumbsup:

TackleMeBen
07-08-2009, 03:15 PM
have you tried going to ford fields ticket office.

Hammer67
07-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Yes...no single game tix on sale yet. Also, there are rumors around these parts that they will only be selling single seat deals to this game to keep the stadium from being overrun by Steeler fans! LOL!

I most likely will get them on eBay or Craigslist from a season ticket holder, but they will be expensive, simply because they are the most intersting game for Lions fans.

TackleMeBen
07-08-2009, 04:06 PM
that is probably true. the trip from pitt isnt that far. my boyfriend is a season ticket holder and has threaten to give the tickets to the steeler game away just so we dont go and he gets to hear me after the lions lose.

if i hear of anyone wanting to get rid of that many tickets i will let you know.