PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Browns tickets available...

7willBheaven
07-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Just an FYI to everyone....Browns tickets are on presale right now...i checked and there are tix available to the Steelers game in Dec in Cleveland...if anyone is interested...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Cleveland-Browns-Stadium-tickets-Cleveland/venue/40971?dma_id=253

Password is REDZONE

Hopefully we can have a huge black n gold presence up there!!!!

BehindSteelCurtain
07-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Those are some pretty cheap tickets. Cheap as in price.

BehindSteelCurtain
07-09-2009, 07:13 PM
If Im going to go to a Steeler game, I'd want it to be in Pittsburgh

7willBheaven
07-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah but hey its still a Steelers game. And ugh...i wish they wouldnt have moved this to the dead Classified section, my other ticket thread didnt get moved...its Ticketmaster, not me selling them, geeez.

the_king_from_leon
07-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the info in this thread! I am flying out to the US for 2 steelers games again, home against the Raiders and then away against the Browns so really thankful for you guys for putting this thread up!

stillhead
07-13-2009, 10:58 AM
best of luck going to believeland. those people are idiots. last time i was there was the comeback we had against them in 2006. my buddy's wife had a beer thrown on her by a 50 something male. in club seats!!!!! i also witnessed a believeland fan start a fight and get drummed and then hauled out in the wagon. they honestly have no care about getting arrested or their clocks cleaned. that was the last time i will go to that dump.

k7brown
07-13-2009, 11:22 AM
best of luck going to believeland. those people are idiots. last time i was there was the comeback we had against them in 2006. my buddy's wife had a beer thrown on her by a 50 something male. in club seats!!!!! i also witnessed a believeland fan start a fight and get drummed and then hauled out in the wagon. they honestly have no care about getting arrested or their clocks cleaned. that was the last time i will go to that dump.

I was at that game as well. And the idiotic Browns fans made the visit miserable.

the_king_from_leon
07-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Cant frigging wait! I will be there Terrible Towel in hand, may even bring along a british flag to really annoy them!

KeiselPower99
07-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Dont worry its a December game. By then the tickets will be sold on ebay and bought for dirt cheap.

KeiselPower99
07-15-2009, 02:50 PM

A bunch of my friends went up for that game and they got seats near the pound and they harrassed my friends 13 yr old son all game long. Another guy I know told me his gf was attacked by a male Browns fan after the game on the way out. I honestly think they are the worst fans in any sport.

psteelers3680
07-15-2009, 03:14 PM
A bunch of my friends went up for that game and they got seats near the pound and they harrassed my friends 13 yr old son all game long. Another guy I know told me his gf was attacked by a male Browns fan after the game on the way out. I honestly think they are the worst fans in any sport.

So the fact that I have tickets in the dogpound...probably not a good idea? LOL I'm going with my dad who is a Browns fan

the_king_from_leon
07-16-2009, 06:19 AM
So the fact that I have tickets in the dogpound...probably not a good idea? LOL I'm going with my dad who is a Browns fan

Even I wasnt that dumb! Still cant wait for it!

psteelers3680
07-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Unfortunately I did not have a choice. My father bought them and then told me about it. I would have chosen a not so rough part of the stadium. But I'll hold my own down there!

the_king_from_leon
07-16-2009, 09:49 AM
I hope your Willie Colon's size then.....

KeiselPower99
07-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Unfortunately I did not have a choice. My father bought them and then told me about it. I would have chosen a not so rough part of the stadium. But I'll hold my own down there!

If they give ya any lip Im sure some felow Steeler fans will be near by.