PDA

View Full Version : Ochoasshole at it again....

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
07-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Chad's not happy about no-tweeting rule
Posted by Mike Florio on July 9, 2009 9:51 PM
We reported earlier today that the NFL won't allow in-game tweeting.
profootballtalk.com

The question arose specifically because Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco has said that he plans to engage in some in-game tweeting.

And so Ochocinco isn't happy about the league's stance.

"Damn NFL and these rules," Ochocinco posted on his Twitter page earlier today. "I am going by my own set of rules, I ain't hurting nobody or getting in trouble, I am putting my foot down!!"

It's unclear what Chad will do to "put his foot down." If/when he does, our guess is that the Commissioner might "put his foot up" a certain clefted area of Chad's

Psyychoward86
07-10-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/2191201021441407/lib/2191201021441407/tissubox.gif

revefsreleets
07-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Why would ANYONE in their right mind, even a Bengal fan, give an eff about what this asshat thinks on or off the field?

I'm sure that a hampster on a wheel has deeper and more meaningful thoughts than this gold toofed fool...

He had a couple decent years...the best is behind him, and he needs to let his skills diminish with some grace and dignity instead of trying to force his way into the limelight by sheer jackassery...Chad, it's over, buddy...let it go!

CanadianSteel
07-10-2009, 01:03 PM
What a douche .... I can picture it now, he scores a TD and pulls out his phone to tweet about what a great play it was.... by him of course..

fansince'76
07-10-2009, 01:04 PM
"Damn NFL and these rules," Ochocinco posted on his Twitter page earlier today. "I am going by my own set of rules, I ain't hurting nobody or getting in trouble, I am putting my foot down!!"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stillers4me
07-10-2009, 01:11 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Homeydontplaythat.jpg

Kaeg
07-10-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure why the NFL would have an opinion on this one at all. On the other hand, I can see any team saying no to this. And probably for good reason. It's got to be a distraction in some way.

steelreserve
07-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Well, he does have a point that the NFL is way too rule-crazy.

On the other hand, I would think that any coach or player with a lick of sense knows that while you're in the middle of a game, you have more important things to do than update Twitter. Not exactly a team-first activity, you know?

CantStop85
07-10-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm just tired of news networks taking quotes from people's twitter feeds and turning them into news stories. Enough already.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-12-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm not sure why the NFL would have an opinion on this one at all. On the other hand, I can see any team saying no to this. And probably for good reason. It's got to be a distraction in some way.

Just maybe the NFL wants it's players to be focusing on the football game to give the fans the best on-field product possible...not focusing on making a twitter update.

They are just wiping out a future cell phone celebration before it happens.

revefsreleets
07-13-2009, 12:03 PM
This is bottom-of-the-barrel-lowest-common-denominator type stuff.

Bengals.
Chad Johnson
Mike Florio

I mean, this is so much trash in one place that the Jerry Springer Show would probably consider it too low-brow to air. I mean, the Brady stuff is awful, but at least he's still relevant and can probably play the game at a high level. It's just over for Johnson, and he (and the dull-witted Bengals fans) don't know it yet...

steelax04
07-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Tweeting in-game... because he cares so little for his coaches, teammates and fans.

HometownGal
07-13-2009, 02:35 PM

http://russelltorbett.com/Black-Baby-Crying.jpg

SteelCityKing
07-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Chad Johnson (as i like to call him) is pretty worthless. he should stop worrying about Tweeting with his Twitter and focus more on producing and getting numbers. period.

everyone else BUT Chad knows this but he just doesn't seem to care. i've got no time for people like him...but i did read the post and i did comment about it, now i want to go Tweet on my Twitter about it. brb. =)

St33lersguy
07-13-2009, 04:18 PM
Anyone who is not completely stupid will not post on twitter while they play in an actual NFL game let alone cry about it.

TackleMeBen
07-13-2009, 04:29 PM
we all know that chad will do anything to stay in the limelight. he must know that his play isnt what it use to be, so this is the only way he can stay in the media.

couldnt you see holmes doing this, how many think Coach Tomlin would rip him a new one when he made it to the sideline...lol. which is the difference between a great team and the bengals..lol