PDA

View Full Version : Crosby vs Ovechkin vs Malkin - Who is the best??

CommonForte
07-10-2009, 12:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8J2BQCxaI8 - Check out this video I made dedicated to the hottest rivalry in sports.

So now that the season is over and the awards have been given out...who do you think is the best player in the NHL??

Check out the rest of my portfolio @ www.callatonic.com

Steel Head
07-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Malkin is the best

he's a little streaky but he's practically a combination of Crosby and Ovechkin

however, Crosby works harder than anyone in the NHL so he could possibly move ahead of Malkin and Ovechkin in the future

The_WARDen
07-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Faceoffs:

1. Crosby
2. Malkin
3. caveman

Defense:

1. Crosby
2. Malkin
3. caveman

Passing:

1. Malkin
2. Crosby
3. caveman

Scoring:

1. caveman
2. Malkin
3. Crosby

Leadership:

1. Crosby
2. caveman
3. Malkin

Crosby = 8
Malkin = 10
caveman = 12

See, simple math says it's Crosby.

:drink:

Steel Head
07-10-2009, 02:03 PM
See, simple math says it's Crosby.

Malkin lead the league in scoring in both the regular season and the postseason

simple math says Malkin

The_WARDen
07-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Malkin lead the league in scoring in both the regular season and the postseason

simple math says Malkin

because, Crosby garners the respect of the other teams' best defenders or he would lead the league in scoring. The Detroit series told ya all you need to know about who the league considers the top threat. Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Lidstrom played predominantly against Crosby's line.

Don't get me wrong...Malkin is a heckuva 1a...but he is allowed to flourish a bit more because teams try and shut Crosby down.

you also forgot the defense and faceoff parts...leave those out and you have ...well, the caveman.

pittsburghp8baller
07-10-2009, 02:58 PM
I really dont care who is better than who, im just extremely happy that we have two of the three best players in the world.

they have certain things that make them stick out from each other, but in the end you really cant lose with anyone of the three.

CommonForte
07-10-2009, 03:56 PM
what did you think of the video???

SteelCityKing
07-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Malkin.