PDA

View Full Version : Tim Lumber Speaks Out!!

Tim Lumber
07-10-2009, 01:16 PM
I stopped back to say hello..to all my friends here! I want to be honest, the past was a show! I actually now have respect for you Steeler fans. I dont like your team, but you are all cool with me.

I now want to be known as a professional writer, not some imitation nickle bagger! I apologize for the past. I now would like to see you Steeler fans extend your hand towards me as a token of forgiveness! I would like a apology from you fans also.

Its time to end this grudge and shake hands Pittsburgh! If you are the good guys as YOU claim, you will do this. If not, then I proven my point...I was the good guy all along!!

Preacher
07-10-2009, 01:43 PM
So let me get this straight.

You come in, talk smack, do nothing but insult, make a stupid bet, lose the bet, then basically expect everyone to laugh it off and go on their merry way?

I paid no real attention to you before. But this truly, is over the top. If you are SERIOUS about this, then start posting in other parts of the board, in a manner that CONTRIBUTES POSITIVELY to the board.

IMO, and ONLY IMO

Steelman16
07-10-2009, 01:51 PM
To be known as a professional writer generally requires one to actually write professionally.

stlrtruck
07-10-2009, 01:59 PM
I stopped back to say hello..to all my friends here! I want to be honest, the past was a show! I actually now have respect for you Steeler fans. I dont like your team, but you are all cool with me.

I now want to be known as a professional writer, not some imitation nickle bagger! I apologize for the past. I now would like to see you Steeler fans extend your hand towards me as a token of forgiveness! I would like a apology from you fans also.

Its time to end this grudge and shake hands Pittsburgh! If you are the good guys as YOU claim, you will do this. If not, then I proven my point...I was the good guy all along!!

You'll get no such thing from this STEELERS Fan until you own up to your end of the deal, change your avatar, and maintain it as such! Then and only then will the thought cross my mind.

As Preacher stated, you came in here thumping your chest, lost a bet, and now come back here like a dog with it's tail between it's legs hoping that there some mercy in those that you have pathetically attempted to school.

And regardless of the outcome, you still don't prove any of your points. You were never a good guy. You were in here :fishing: for a :boxing: and you got one. The difference being that you never answered the bell after the first round. You kept making idiotic points, regurgitating past comments, and sounding more like an elementary school kid than an adult. As much as you want one, you won't get your :hug: but I'm sure there's a long line of indivduals that want to :kick:

I would agree with Preacher, you need to make posts that are relevant and contribute to this site. I see that happening - NOT! :toofunny:

DON'T FORGET YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!! :rofl:

MACH1
07-10-2009, 02:29 PM
http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/images/smilies/loser.gif

Wheres that avy?

Indo
07-10-2009, 02:44 PM
To be known as a professional writer generally requires one to actually write professionally.

Aw, C'mon Man!

What's with all these technical definitions on this board?

Dino 6 Rings
07-10-2009, 03:22 PM

When we stomp a mud hole in your Pathetic Team's Arse this season, then come back here and Apologize yourself for being Wrong, and Admit you cheer on a clearly inferior team and that you Wish at night upon a Star that your team was a 10th as good as the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I do notice that your spelling has improved, I'm guessing you're doing this, making this "speaks out" Thread to show the next person you plan on interviewing with that you really aren't the moron as you let on in your other posts, and that you can actually use spell check.

When you first came onto the board, I actually did try to engage you in real football talk, You Turned First, You Bit First, You acted like a JackHole First. You Bit the Hand that fed you, now like a Rabid Dog, You need to just be put down. Or maybe you deserve Lame Horse Treatment.

Tim Lumber
07-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it. I am covering teams in baltimore, and on my way to getting respect! I will show you my real work. I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories. YOU will see how professional and great I am! I am a new man, I want to be the best, in order to do that, I have to stay out of trouble on the internet. Im glad to see you Steeler fans are TEARY EYED my message has made your eyes watery! That proves your not a bunch of animals like other NFL towns claim you are! Put your hands out...its time to be a man and end this grudge! Send me the avitar by e-mail! Talk to yous later....from Mr. Tim Lumber

Dino 6 Rings
07-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Forum Rules

6. Do not post SPAM!

-Spam includes web sites, blogs, forums and any other unsolicited forms of self-promotion.
-Spammers will be banned permanently.

I think, He has officially made a Forum Violation. Self Promotion. Using this site to link to his other site.

MasterOfPuppets
07-10-2009, 04:13 PM
:banned:

stlrtruck
07-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it. I am covering teams in baltimore, and on my way to getting respect! I will show you my real work. I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories. YOU will see how professional and great I am! I am a new man, I want to be the best, in order to do that, I have to stay out of trouble on the internet. Im glad to see you Steeler fans are TEARY EYED my message has made your eyes watery! That proves your not a bunch of animals like other NFL towns claim you are! Put your hands out...its time to be a man and end this grudge! Send me the avitar by e-mail! Talk to yous later....from Mr. Tim Lumber

That wasn't the bet TIMMAH! It's not about sending you the pic to see if you agree. You agreed to it when you took the bet. Now it's just a matter of getting the picture posted to your name!

YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE SLIM!

BE A MAN, ACCEPT THE AVATAR THAT IS CHOOSEN FOR YOU!

Pittsburghfan
07-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Dino has a point. He broke a rule.

He is trying to get out of the bet. who'd have thunk it.

HometownGal
07-10-2009, 05:12 PM

That wasn't the deal Timpleton. :nono: YOU lost the bet YOU agreed to with LLT, so if you really want to earn our respect here at SF, you're going to have to use whatever avy LLT decides.

I can tell you straight up that our Admin will NEVER agree to link your stories, so you're SOL there.

As far as "other NFL towns claiming Steelers fans are animals", here's a little somethin' for 'em. Tell all of them to be sure to put on their heavy duty sunglasses - wouldn't want to blind 'em from the shine of all of these little buggers:

http://www.rudzinskas.org/Images/steelers/LombardiTrophySixPack.gif

Last but not least - what does anyone around here owe you an apology for? You came into enemy territory thumping your chest, name-called and used your schtick as a simpleton to try to garner hits on your blogs. If anyone owes an apology, it's you, Tim. Sorry, but I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Now go be a good little dimwit and sit in the corner.

http://evilspeculator.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/dunce.gif

stillers4me
07-10-2009, 05:32 PM
avitar

Spell check is the "professional writers" best friend.

SteelCityKing
07-10-2009, 06:02 PM
who the hell is this guy?

what did i miss!?

please...tell me.

tony hipchest
07-10-2009, 06:31 PM
you didnt miss anything.

hes supposedly a baltimore fan.

thats about it. :hunch:

SteelCityKing
07-10-2009, 06:38 PM
you didnt miss anything.

hes supposedly a baltimore fan.

thats about it. :hunch:

ahhh...i know where this is going and i wants no parts of this!

for a second there you sounded like my father, "i'll tell you when your older son!"

Tim Lumber
07-10-2009, 09:59 PM

what did i miss!?

please...tell me. SteelCityKing, you missed one of the greatest internet posts of all time pal! You missed out on history. My old post was the greatest message board post in the history of internet! I am back now, so you can all be entertained!! I know the 4th of July just past, but its never to late for a REAL FIREWORK SHOW..haha!:applaudit::hatsoff::popcorn:

Tim Lumber
07-10-2009, 10:01 PM
I was wondering if you missed me HomeTownGal? haha, and Yes I will use the avitar that he chooses! I want to get some respect around here, Im not Rodney Dangerfield...so YES I hope to earn it back...Jack...lol

NEPAsteeler
07-10-2009, 10:22 PM

what did i miss!?

please...tell me.

Dude, you don't wanna know. :chuckle:

SC Steeler Steve
07-10-2009, 10:38 PM

I dont rightly give a crap what other NFL towns think of me or my Steeler brethren. We are the best franchise in NFL history and nothing can change that. Thats how I see it and I am damn glad I am a Steeler fan and feel sorry for any poor sap who isnt...:drink::tt:

devilsdancefloor
07-11-2009, 12:00 AM
i tried to ignore your other post once you made a fool of yourself, but coming back now and wanting everyone to forget the past.you have to earn respect it is not given!

http://i29.tinypic.com/2s93ejn.jpg

Tim Lumber
07-11-2009, 12:47 AM
I plan on getting the respect I deserve. Honestly lets not push it pal...I do hate the Steelers football team, more than any team in the world, but you are the best fans hands down in the NFL. I learned that from my last go-around here! You crazy fools stick up for one another, you all remind me of the mafia, your commited to getting each others backs! I am a Raven-Holic, Im from baltimore, so I root for my hometeam, I bleed purple and black! Once we can get throught this bull crap..you will all be happy to call me a friend...I think..haha!

Galax Steeler
07-11-2009, 07:26 AM
I plan on getting the respect I deserve. Honestly lets not push it pal...I do hate the Steelers football team, more than any team in the world, but you are the best fans hands down in the NFL. I learned that from my last go-around here! You crazy fools stick up for one another, you all remind me of the mafia, your commited to getting each others backs! I am a Raven-Holic, Im from baltimore, so I root for my hometeam, I bleed purple and black! Once we can get throught this bull crap..you will all be happy to call me a friend...I think..haha!

Let's just see if you are serious. Get that avitar that LLT has for you and start posting good things on the other threads. We will put you on probation and see if you are for real or not.:coffee:

CantStop85
07-11-2009, 07:34 AM
http://nationalsportsreview.com/sports/us/timlumber/author/timlumber/
Here you can view all of his most recent masterpieces...apparently he still hasn't sprung for the spell check.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber
I stopped back to say hello..to all my friends here!

:toofunny:

I want to be honest, the past was a show!

:bs:

I now want to be known as a professional writer, not some imitation nickle bagger!

:bs: X 2

....I would like a apology from you fans also.

I'm sorry you're a dumbass.

Its time to end this grudge and shake hands Pittsburgh! If you are the good guys as YOU claim, you will do this. If not, then I proven my point...I was the good guy all along

Your past IS the problem Einstein....start acting like a human THAN look for the hand of friendship

Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it.

Should of had someone who is literate, read the fine print to you.

I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories.

I hope those flying pigs dont freeze in Hell.

Tim Lumber
07-11-2009, 01:58 PM
I see you put my avitar up for bidding Lamberts Lost Tooth...hopefully a well respected christian will bid on it...HINT...

Preacher
07-11-2009, 02:19 PM
http://nationalsportsreview.com/sports/us/timlumber/author/timlumber/
Here you can view all of his most recent masterpieces...apparently he still hasn't sprung for the spell check.

Actually, please don't.

The only reason he trolls is for more hits on his blog. That way, he can charge more for advertising.

Had he come in here and acted respectfully, then it may have been worth going to see... but he didn't, so it isn't. Otherwise, we are rewarding his behavior.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-11-2009, 02:23 PM
I see you put my avitar up for bidding Lamberts Lost Tooth...hopefully a well respected christian will bid on it...HINT...

You get what you deserve....in other words....Your'e screwed.:noidea:

HometownGal
07-11-2009, 07:35 PM
I was wondering if you missed me HomeTownGal? haha, and Yes I will use the avitar that he chooses! I want to get some respect around here, Im not Rodney Dangerfield...so YES I hope to earn it back...Jack...lol

I missed you about as much as I miss a gas attack during sex. :shake02:

I'm going to trust you on this one, my dear Timwit. Prove you're a man and not a rat (though you support a team full of rodents). :hope: :chuckle:

vasteeler
07-11-2009, 10:59 PM
he's still playing some kind of game.:coffee:

tony hipchest
07-11-2009, 11:21 PM
he's still playing some kind of game.:coffee:

pocket pool cyber style? :noidea:

:jerkit:

Galax Steeler
07-12-2009, 07:47 AM
pocket pool cyber style? :noidea:

:jerkit:

I guess everyone has to have a hobby.:toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
07-12-2009, 09:36 PM
He should be officially banned for trying to post his blog on this site to generate hits. He officially violated the Rules.

Banned Says I, officially Off the Board for LIFE!!!

tony hipchest
07-12-2009, 10:48 PM
im not too sure about banning him for life for nothing more than a simple technicality. im pretty sure if HTG sent him a memo asking him to cool it with schilling his blog, on this site, he would gladly oblige.

after all, we are all republicans here who support free market enterprise, and should appreciate his entrepreneurial endeavors. if him getting blog hits gets him out of the trailer park and off of food stamps, shouldnt we support this?

personally i havent been too offended by anything he has said. he is much more mild than many of the other banned trolls who have come and gone.

if we start banning people for nothing more than being idiot retards, dont we threaten the growth and prosperity of this site?

:chuckle:

plus, i think he potentially painted himself into a corner with the possibility of wearing the "ASS- the other pink meat " avatar.

the best punishment is to have him profess steelersfever.com as the best fansite on the net, in every blog he creates.

MACH1
07-13-2009, 12:46 AM
http://www.roadkilltshirts.com/images/products/CUSTOM_TIGHT-MEAT.gif

Tim Lumber
07-13-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey Dino..im trying to be nice pal..I aint here promoting my blogs..Im here trying to get some respect pal! Its time we end this grudge..grow up, your not 5 anymore..haha

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey Dino..im trying to be nice pal..I aint here promoting my blogs..Im here trying to get some respect pal! Its time we end this grudge..grow up, your not 5 anymore..haha

Yes Tim, you are here promoting your blog, that's your entire gig. That's what you are trying to do. It is very obvious.

I'll never show you any respect you feeble minded piece of trash.

You are a Joke. That's the only reason you are even allowed on this board, people are laughing at you, not with you.

Tim Lumber
07-14-2009, 02:41 AM
Dino maybe I should mail you a damn box of Crayola Crayons!:noidea: We aint in Pre-K chief! Please stop this non-sense and eat some damn:popcorn:! Maybe that will shut you up for 2 minutes....Motor Mouth!! hahahaha:rofl::laughing::chuckle:!!

Tim Lumber
07-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Im feeling Sad, I havent heard from my best friend on here...HGH!! Where have you been hiding, am I really that annoying lol!!

stlrtruck
07-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Im feeling Sad, I havent heard from my best friend on here...HGH!! Where have you been hiding, am I really that annoying lol!!

I don't know anyone by the name of HGH, last time I checked that's a steroid.

And to answer your question, in short YES!

Dino 6 Rings
07-14-2009, 08:07 AM
Dino maybe I should mail you a damn box of Crayola Crayons!:noidea: We aint in Pre-K chief! Please stop this non-sense and eat some damn:popcorn:! Maybe that will shut you up for 2 minutes....Motor Mouth!! hahahaha:rofl::laughing::chuckle:!!

I told you fool...You were going to lose your wife, lose your friends, lose your job, lose your life by the time I was done picking you apart.

It would be best for you to avoid this site from now on. Because Pal, I know who gets to Pick Your new Avatar...and Buddy...You Ain't Gonna Like It...Not One Bit.

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Sorry I meant to say HTH not HGH..lol Yes HGH is a form of steroid. I meant my female friend Hone Town Gal.

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
F*CK THIS AVITAR!!! I DIDNT PICK THIS SH*T! BULL SH*T!! I SAID NO GAY CRAP!!

Dino 6 Rings
07-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Sorry I meant to say HTH not HGH..lol Yes HGH is a form of steroid. I meant my female friend Hone Town Gal.

:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::r ofl::laughing:

nice avatar!!!

xfl2001fan
07-17-2009, 02:57 PM

Nice Avatar buddy!

Of course you didn't pick it (you moron). It wasn't for you to pick...because you lost the bet. You lost the bet, because you can't write for shit.

As for the last part. That wasn't part of the agreement. The agreement was avatar of the winners choice. You tried to add stipulations after the agreement was in place...and your request was denied.

xfl2001fan
07-17-2009, 02:59 PM

It's HTG you fricking idiot. And it stands for HomeTownGal...not HoNe.

This is why you lost the bet and have a gay avatar. Because you're a moron...and you are the only person on the face of the planet who fails to realize it.

Dino 6 Rings
07-17-2009, 03:09 PM

Oh god...that post alone was worth it all!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I never thought a thread with TIMMAH in it would leave me speechless but seeing the response to the avatar....I'M SPEECHLESS.

I must say, DINO - XT wonderful job, just marvelous! I would say that avatar is "special" :applaudit:

Dino 6 Rings
07-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Its all about LLT

Plus the bet was he had to keep the avatar for as long as LLT was a member of the Forum...which means, not a week, not a month...pretty much FOREVER!!!!

NJarhead
07-17-2009, 03:25 PM
I can't stop laughing at his avatar!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pittsburghfan
07-17-2009, 04:07 PM
Nice, avatar timmah

:toofunny: I can't stop laughing, oh my!!:sofunny:

SteelersinCA
07-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Tim, your shit looks gay, what happened?

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 05:17 PM
What the F*ck do u think what happend? I lost a bet and they got to pick the avitar! F*ck these idiots!

stlrtruck
07-17-2009, 05:25 PM
What the F*ck do u think what happend? I lost a bet and they got to pick the avitar! F*ck these idiots!

And yet like the baltimoron ratbird loser you are, you didn't stick to your end of the bet!

I think one of the MODS need to change it back per the guidelines of his MANLY BET! :toofunny:

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey - who the heck changed his avatar?? I sure didn't.

Pittsburghfan
07-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Hey - who the heck changed his avatar?? I sure didn't.

Did he change it himself? Can he do that? Change it back quick!

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 05:52 PM

Hey Gaybo - ummm, I mean Timwit - if you don't want to be on the outside lookin' in, knock it off with the F bombs please.

You made a bet, you lost it - now time to man up.

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Did he change it himself? Can he do that? Change it back quick!

Yes - he can change his avy. He made the damned bet and he lost - fair and square.

Sorry Timpleton - gotta change it back to what was personally crotch-picked for you. :chuckle:

xfl2001fan
07-17-2009, 09:09 PM

Wow, that sure is a far different tone than the one used in the original post.

Then again, after the first portion, we began to see a huge turn for the worst.
What anybody here has to apologize for is beyond me. I'm a Browns fan on this site...and I get that some of these hardcore Steelers fans are going to thump their chests a little harder on their own site. You, of course, paid most of the no respect at all...and gave very few even a little respect. But you want them to extend their hand? If they do, it's to give you your own personal IQ salute.

What point have you proven exactly? The only point you've proven is that you live in your own little delusional world. If that's the case, then yes, you are right. But when you see an extended hand, it's to push you back down to the filth you have attempted to drag us down to. You aren't looking to move up in the world...just bring everybody else down to your level, so that you'll feel better about your lot in life.

Enjoy your Avatar. It suits you just fine!

Tim Lumber
07-17-2009, 09:52 PM
I lost a bet! OK..I will be a real man, and live up to the consequences! This dumb avitar I will use for the required amount of time. How long was the bet for a month?

Pittsburghfan
07-17-2009, 10:27 PM
forever. You wear that avatar the rest of the time you are here.

SteelersinCA
07-18-2009, 02:32 AM
You also can never call yourself a living legend on here, ever again!!!! Maybe we can make that a ban-able offense for Timwit.

Hey Timmy, what's the HG stand for, Hyper gay?

MACH1
07-18-2009, 02:40 AM
You also can never call yourself a living legend on here, ever again!!!! Maybe we can make that a ban-able offense for Timwit.

Hey Timmy, what's the HG stand for, Hyper gay?

HARD GAY :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
07-18-2009, 08:27 AM
I lost a bet! OK..I will be a real man, and live up to the consequences! This dumb avitar I will use for the required amount of time. How long was the bet for a month?

FOREVER!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Its Just as FUNNY TODAY as it was YESTERDAY!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry did you say something "serious"? Because honestly...Nice Avatar Young Man!

stlrtruck
07-18-2009, 08:53 AM
FOREVER!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Its Just as FUNNY TODAY as it was YESTERDAY!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry did you say something "serious"? Because honestly...Nice Avatar Young Man!

I couldn't agree with you more. :thumbsup: :drink:

SteelersinCA
07-18-2009, 10:30 AM
HARD GAY :chuckle:

Either way, we here at SF didn't need an avatar to tell us Timmay was gay, after all he likes a football team that wears purple!

Stlrs4Life
07-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Repeat what Preacher said in Post #2.

7SteelGal43
07-18-2009, 12:12 PM

Chill out Timbo. Thinking you're gay is far superior to what we all already think you are.

PS: I came up with a signature to go with your new avatar....."HG for Lyfe Biotch"

stillers4me
07-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Ouch! El Timbo is a little touchy about the gay subject. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-18-2009, 02:35 PM

FOREVER!!!!!....LMAO!!!!!

Now THAT is some funny stuff!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-18-2009, 02:38 PM

Any thought that Tim had "changed" was pure nonsense....(see above post)

Still a loser...still a troll...still an idiot....BUT now we get to laugh at his avitar everytime he logs in!!!!

Stlrs4Life
07-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Yep. Ole Timmy has finally been put in his place.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Dear Mr. Tim Lumber,

I am sorry to say but upon trying to take your post seriously, it has come to my attention that you have a flaming homosexual rainbow chaser as your avatar. Please reconsider your avatar choices and re-post.

Regards,
All those who are laughing at you

PS. Please take note the minimal use of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
07-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Yep, its STILL FUNNY!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

stlrtruck
07-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Yep, its STILL FUNNY!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

:iagree:

xfl2001fan
07-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Ouch! El Timbo is a little touchy about the gay subject. :chuckle:

Aren't most gay people? :noidea:

stlrtruck
07-22-2009, 12:30 PM
TIMMAH must be so "Happy" he's beside himself.

MACH1
07-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Timmah...Come out, come out, where ever you are.

Hey, that sounds like something his husband would say. :toofunny:

X-Terminator
07-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Looks like TIMMAY! has left the building. All of that shyt talk and he runs and hides like the bitch that he is.

Hey TIMMAY!...if you are reading this, you're a bigger puss than that bunch of gay-ass purple freaks you call a football team. If you aren't, then get your fat, donut-eating ass back here and prove it.

Galax Steeler
07-27-2009, 04:07 AM
Looks like TIMMAY! has left the building. All of that shyt talk and he runs and hides like the bitch that he is.

Hey TIMMAY!...if you are reading this, you're a bigger puss than that bunch of gay-ass purple freaks you call a football team. If you aren't, then get your fat, donut-eating ass back here and prove it.

I don't think he is man enough to show his face around here again.

Dino 6 Rings
07-29-2009, 03:39 PM

Just checking...Yep...ITS STILL FUNNY!!!!

:sofunny::rofl::laughing::laughing::rofl::sofunny:

HometownGal
07-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber

Whelp - for the thousandth time - YOU took the bet and lost. There was no time frame. So the correct answer here would be . . .

Until hell freezes over or forever, whichever comes first. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Whelp - for the thousandth time - YOU took the bet and lost. There was no time frame. So the correct answer here would be . . .

Until hell freezes over or forever, whichever comes first. :chuckle:

Two weeks without the cucumber....Anyone notice how the sun seems to shine a little brighter and the air smells just a little sweeter?

I take credit for the bet...but it was the AVATAR that drove him to the bottom of his cheap whiskey bottle and out of the forum. WELL DONE!!!!:thumbsup:

SteelMember
07-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Timmah...Come out, come out, where ever you are.

Hey, that sounds like something his husband would say. :toofunny:

http://toppun.com/Gay-Lesbian-Pride/Come-Out-Come-Out-Wherever-You-Are.gif

Dino 6 Rings
07-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Two weeks without the cucumber....Anyone notice how the sun seems to shine a little brighter and the air smells just a little sweeter?

I take credit for the bet...but it was the AVATAR that drove him to the bottom of his cheap whiskey bottle and out of the forum. WELL DONE!!!!:thumbsup:

Team Work, because when One Person Wins, The Whole Team Wins!!! :applaudit:

Galax Steeler
07-31-2009, 04:22 AM
Congrats everyone training camp is here and we don't have to have Dumber around to pass time.:chuckle:

SteelersinCA
08-05-2009, 01:44 AM
Quick update, Limp Timber's avatar is now on page 1 of the google image search for him. It says Tim Lumber's avatar, hahaha!!!!

HometownGal
08-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Quick update, Limp Timber's avatar is now on page 1 of the google image search for him. It says Tim Lumber's avatar, hahaha!!!!

Awwwww, poor Timpleton. :laughing::toofunny:

I don't think we've seen the last of Timwit. :willy:

X-Terminator
08-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Awwwww, poor Timpleton. :laughing::toofunny:

I don't think we've seen the last of Timwit. :willy:

Well if we haven't, at least he will still have his avatar for us to laugh at! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Well if we haven't, at least he will still have his avatar for us to laugh at! :sofunny:

I think we need a "Farewell to Slim" ode. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
08-10-2009, 09:42 AM
HA HA HA! ITS STILL FUNNY!

Dino 6 Rings
08-19-2009, 11:19 AM
STILL FUNNY!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SteelMember
08-19-2009, 02:27 PM
I think we need a "Farewell to Slim" ode. :chuckle:

or at least a farwell commode...

See ya buddy. :wave:

http://www.primermagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/7Facts/Facts_Toilet.jpg

stlrtruck
08-19-2009, 02:30 PM
You know there's a part of me that wants to :stirthepot: and :poke: at him on his blog just to see if ventures back in.

But then that thought quickly fades away when I think about the fact that most likely he'll be back just in time before we smack the beyatches in purple around twice.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-19-2009, 02:43 PM
I havn't seen someone get so abused since "Bengal Brian" used to have his lunch handed to him on a nightly basis.

hindes204
08-19-2009, 03:20 PM
man...im sorry i missed this whole thing......but reading this thread was hilarious, i havent laughed this hard in a while

HometownGal
08-19-2009, 06:53 PM
I havn't seen someone get so abused since "Bengal Brian" used to have his lunch handed to him on a nightly basis.

I think LITP, a/k/a Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiigel, may have given both BB and Timpleton Slumber a run for their money as far as getting lunch handed to him, especially by Tony and Suit. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

For the record, I really didn't mind BB or Timwit. What you saw was what you got, unlike LITP.

tony hipchest
08-19-2009, 07:35 PM
lol.

slim was "monkey flinging poo in the zoo" funny. i thought it was a mild stroke of retard genius to post his nasty assed, tar stained, trailer park hobblin, good foot as his avy on a rival site. :chuckle: (looked like an armless dude who used his toes to smoke his cigs).

BB had a few bright moments but took it way too personal when he started flaming suit. he was an assclown and got treated like one. the best was him declaring rudi johnson as the best back in the AFC north, only to prove him wrong with fact, after fact, after fact. of course willie was only a 1 year starter at the time, but as predicted, the wheels would fall off johnson. he hasnt done nothing since.

plus BB is the only person to ever have their real life dad come to a message board to flame me and try to pick up their son's trash talking slack. remember dan sr. aka "private dansr :salute: " ? i think i abused that old man worse than his son. :laughing:

wiggle niggle nigel is a completely different story. it was a pure pleasure to help assist that tea sippin buffoon's self destruction.

i bet he's still out there somewhere trying to convince others that corey dillon is a hall of famer, that ike taylor sucks, and that ben cant run an offense or win throwing more than 20X per game (let alone ALL the other bullshit he spewed on a daily basis.) that dude was truly obsessed.

nobody without his ultra powers of diversion and deflection could have ever sustained the constant cyber beatdowns he took.

even hardworm thought he was a pansy puss bs artist.

good times. :chuckle:

HometownGal
08-19-2009, 08:50 PM
I still say you and Suit were on that platform with scissors. :laughing::applaudit:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/2072.jpg

7SteelGal43
08-19-2009, 09:28 PM

Well, in Dim Lumbers case it wan't his lunch, it was a certain part of his anatomy that got handed to him quite frequently :moon:

SteelersFever
08-19-2009, 11:43 PM
I received an e-mail from this guy... :laughing:

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: Tim Lumber is applying for writing job!

Im sure you dont need my resume..haha! Im the guy who ranks #1 when it comes to getting readers for you. I havent been around much because I am doing paying jobs. I would like to be included! If you have interest in paying me that $15 a article deal, I will bring in so many readers just like I always do..e-mail me back! Thanks!

Tim Lumber

We need Steelers fans! :smile:

Yeah, I'm the guy they love to hate and have fun with! I bring in the Steeler fans, BETTER than anyone on your site! Pay me, and I will come back!

MACH1
08-20-2009, 12:08 AM
What a schmuck.

He should pay us to read his kinder grade chicken scratching.

tony hipchest
08-20-2009, 12:16 AM
If you have interest in paying me that $15 a article deal, I will bring in so many readers just like I always do..e-mail me back! Thanks!
damn. thats a pretty good deal for him. 4 articles a month and he can pay his rent AND eat a package of ramen a day.

Galax Steeler
08-20-2009, 04:14 AM
damn. thats a pretty good deal for him. 4 articles a month and he can pay his rent AND eat a package of ramen a day.

That is funny tony but I sure do like them ramen noodles.:rofl:

HometownGal
08-20-2009, 06:16 AM
Yeah, I'm the guy they love to hate and have fun with! I bring in the Steeler fans, BETTER than anyone on your site! Pay me, and I will come back!

:toofunny::laughing::toofunny:

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! :rofl:

He should just chuck the writing career and pimp himself out on a street corner. Wait a minute - at a penny a clip . . . . . :chuckle:

SteelMember
08-20-2009, 07:01 AM

I don't know Tony, that may barely cover his liquor bill.

He'd have to pimp somthing else for the rent. Although, most people don't take rolled pennys anymore. :chuckle:

MACH1
08-20-2009, 09:17 AM
I don't know Tony, that may barely cover his liquor bill.

He'd have to pimp somthing else for the rent. Although, most people don't take rolled pennys anymore. :chuckle:

Have you seen the pics of his husband. He'd have to pay someone to take that too. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
08-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Im sure you dont need my resume..haha! Im the guy who ranks #1 when it comes to getting readers for you. I havent been around much because I am doing paying jobs. I would like to be included! If you have interest in paying me that $15 a article deal, I will bring in so many readers just like I always do..e-mail me back! Thanks!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! NICE AVATAR FUNNY BOY!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Doing Paying Jobs....like mowing lawns, cutting the weeds at the trailer park, picking up garbage on the side of the highway...HA HA HA HA HA! Dumb Fool! Hope you enjoy you're pathetic little NON PAYING Blog that NO ONE Comments On.

HA HA HA HA!

Guess What Timmy Toothpick....You're new Avatar is STILL FUNNY!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-22-2009, 12:00 PM
-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: Tim Lumber is applying for writing job!

Im sure you dont need my resume.

need...want...apples and oranges.

haha! Im the guy who ranks #1 when it comes to getting readers for you.

You only attract people in a Carnival Barker.."step right up and look at the dog-faced boy" kind of way.

I havent been around much because I am doing paying jobs

People with jobs sometimes refer to that as "working" paying jobs...not "doing" paying jobs.

Working is what the rest of the country does so that you can draw welfare...Doing is what your wife does with Meth. Know the difference.

I am doing paying jobs. I would like to be included!

Sooooo your not included on these other jobs your "doing"??? What the crap does that even mean???!!!!!!

If you have interest in paying me that $15 a article deal,

Wait!!!...Stop right there.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay...now we can go on.

I will bring in so many readers just like I always do!

Generally when one says "I will bring in so many readers..." it is followed by a "that"....
....for example... "Slim is so retarded THAT he thinks his spouse is female."

I would personally pay $15 dollars just to have you try and remain calm why we all made fun of your new avatar!!!!!:chuckle:

SteelMember
08-26-2009, 11:39 AM
The avatar is nice, but I'm having a little trouble making it out.

http://quick.dezro.com/HardGayAlbum.jpg

Ahhh, that's better.

"Young Man"....

MACH1
08-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Look! Its the Pubic Fairy.

7SteelGal43
08-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Generally when one says "I will bring in so many readers..." it is followed by a "that"....
....for example... "Slim is so retarded THAT he thinks his spouse is female."

SteelMember
08-26-2009, 12:33 PM

Yeah, and he's been busy "doing" some jobs.

You know...working with his hands.

hand jobs I guess. :hunch:

:laughing:

steelwalls
08-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Oh god...that post alone was worth it all!!!!

This is still going on... I did LMAO though when I seen his avatar and read his colorful comment about it. :toofunny:

stillers4me
08-26-2009, 09:32 PM
http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4ACGW_enUS315US315&q=Tim%20Lumber&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Check out the bottom of the page... :toofunny:

devilsdancefloor
08-26-2009, 09:52 PM

http://i28.tinypic.com/10s9mxw.jpg
is this him at his day job?

SteelTalons
08-26-2009, 10:00 PM
People with jobs sometimes refer to that as "working" paying jobs...not "doing" paying jobs.

Working is what the rest of the country does so that you can draw welfare...Doing is what your wife does with Meth. Know the difference.

:rofl: :thumbsup:

HometownGal
08-27-2009, 07:02 AM
You only attract people in a Carnival Barker.."step right up and look at the dog-faced boy" kind of way.

:laughing: :rofl:

Thanks LLT - you came very close to making my morning cup of coffee come through my nose. :laughing:

MACH1
08-27-2009, 09:06 AM
Looks like limper found a new hobby.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BbbW4nFN_S8/ST9SPcZrwGI/AAAAAAAAIDU/bDA_tg4Kcr4/s1600/sheep_shagger.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
The avatar is nice, but I'm having a little trouble making it out.

http://quick.dezro.com/HardGayAlbum.jpg

Ahhh, that's better.

"Young Man"....

ITS STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

:rofl::laughing::sofunny::chuckle::sofunny::rofl:

steelax04
09-02-2009, 07:29 AM
I fixed this for Mr. Lumber...

http://www.cwire.net/images/TLAlbum.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
09-02-2009, 11:16 AM
I fixed this for Mr. Lumber...

OMFG!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stlrtruck
10-07-2009, 11:46 AM
:bump:

Figured since DINO 6 RINGS has been out on parental leave for a few weeks, I'd bumped this thread back up so he wouldn't have to look too long to see that this is still funny!!!

Dino 6 Rings
10-07-2009, 11:52 AM
FUNNIEST PICTURE OF ALL TIME!!!!

xfl2001fan
10-07-2009, 12:03 PM
You guys suck. Here I was thinking Timmah had finally coughed up the courage to make it back on this board. :grumble:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-07-2009, 02:29 PM
You guys suck. Here I was thinking Timmah had finally coughed up the courage to make it back on this board. :grumble:

Timmah cant come back...He's too busy "doing" a job.

stlrtruck
10-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Timmah cant come back...He's too busy "giving" a job.

fixed it for ya

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-07-2009, 03:09 PM
fixed it for ya

Galax Steeler
10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
ITS STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

:rofl::laughing::sofunny::chuckle::sofunny::rofl:

Dino are you ok.:toofunny:

tony hipchest
10-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Timmah cant come back...He's too busy "doing" a job.

yeah, he's blogging for "Out" magazine...

(being that this is the slim q cumber speaks "out" thread, and all)

SteelersinCA
10-08-2009, 08:07 AM

same here, damn i got excited for a second.

stlrtruck
10-08-2009, 11:52 AM
same here, damn i got excited for a second.

Don't worry I'm sure the colorful Mr. TIMMAH will pop up during ratbird week.

My only hope is that a few ratbird fans will come in here and prove once and for all he's an idiot and is not welcome in baltimore.

HometownGal
10-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Folks - really - I think its time to put this thread where it belongs - in the cyber toilet. I highly doubt Timpleton is coming back around here and if he does, he can just start another thread.

Dino 6 Rings
10-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Folks - really - I think its time to put this thread where it belongs - in the cyber toilet. I highly doubt Timpleton is coming back around here and if he does, he can just start another thread.

Don't You do it HTG!!!!

Indo
10-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Don't You do it HTG!!!!

I AGREE!

It's just TOO funny!

Plus (in the words and voice of Eddie Murphy) "He brought that Sh8t on hisself".

SteelMember
10-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Don't You do it HTG!!!!

:sofunny:

Sometimes it's the little things that can put a smile on your face.

tony hipchest
10-09-2009, 05:39 PM
:sofunny:

Sometimes it's the little things that can put a smile on your face.

NJarhead
10-09-2009, 05:50 PM

:toofunny: That is just classic.

steelwalls
10-09-2009, 07:22 PM
That is a good one...lol

Dino 6 Rings
10-16-2009, 04:40 PM

YEP

STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::sofunny: :toofunny::sofunny::rofl:

Stlrs4Life
10-20-2009, 08:17 PM

Eat shit.

tony hipchest
10-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Eat shit.

smokin3000gt
11-28-2009, 12:06 AM
why doesn't his avatar come up under google images anymore?

tony hipchest
11-28-2009, 12:33 AM
why are you (or anyone else for that matter) even searching?

:tap:

Dino 6 Rings
01-18-2010, 11:39 AM

Tim Lumber!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

How are your Ravens feeling today BIATCH!!!!!!

STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Dino 6 Rings
02-26-2010, 11:32 AM

TIM LUMBER!!!

TIM LUMBER YOUNG MAN GAY DANCER!!!!

TIM LUMBER LOL!!!!

STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indo
02-26-2010, 03:57 PM
TIM LUMBER!!!

TIM LUMBER YOUNG MAN GAY DANCER!!!!

TIM LUMBER LOL!!!!

STILL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to merge Tim Lumber and Joe Moko

stlrtruck
02-26-2010, 10:44 PM

You need to merge Tim Lumber and Joe Moko

Would that be Tim Mokos Joe's Lumber? :rofl: :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
04-23-2010, 04:25 PM
:chuckle:http://www.cwire.net/images/TLAlbum.jpg

TIM LUMBER IS STILL THE YOUNG GAY MAN!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA

ITS STILL FUNNY !!!!

:rofl::toofunny::flap::sofunny::flap::toofunny::ro fl::sofunny:

Galax Steeler
04-24-2010, 04:41 AM
You just had to bring him back up didn't you.:rofl:

stlrtruck
04-24-2010, 08:44 AM
You just had to bring him back up didn't you.:rofl:

I don't think Dino is going to ever let this thread die completely. But I'm ok with that, every once in awhile I need a good laugh and it's usually about the time Dino 'bumps' it back up.

HometownGal
04-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I actually miss the little pissant. :chuckle:

Preacher
04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
I actually miss the little pissant. :chuckle:

I had a feeling this thread was definitely exempted from the "bump rule" :rofl:

HometownGal
04-26-2010, 06:35 AM
I had a feeling this thread was definitely exempted from the "bump rule" :rofl:

This thread is a classic so it is definitely exempt. :drink:

steelax04
04-26-2010, 04:49 PM
I might be biased, but I think the Tim Lumber collection took this to a new level. Let's get some more artwork going!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=40945

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-27-2010, 08:48 AM
Who has two thumbs and made the famous bet with the asshat???

:thumbsup::checkit: THIS GUY!!!

Indo
04-27-2010, 10:28 AM
Who has two thumbs and made the famous bet with the asshat???

:thumbsup::checkit: THIS GUY!!!

:nw: :bowdown: :cheers:

Dino 6 Rings
05-05-2010, 12:00 PM

Holy Crap...I was having a bad day until.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

HEY TIM LUMBER!!! ITS STILL FUNNY!!!!

HEY YOUNG MAN TIM LUMBER!!!

STILL FUNNY!!!

TIM LUMBER AVATAR!!! GOOGLE IMAGE FUNNY! TIM LUMBER HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Holy Crap...I was having a bad day until.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

HEY TIM LUMBER!!! ITS STILL FUNNY!!!!

HEY YOUNG MAN TIM LUMBER!!!

STILL FUNNY!!!

TIM LUMBER AVATAR!!! GOOGLE IMAGE FUNNY! TIM LUMBER HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Everytime you do that.....it still makes me laugh!!!

Aussie_steeler
05-06-2010, 06:02 AM
http://twitter.com/timlumber1

Does this now mean than Slim Qcumber has finally achieved his goal of being a bonafide internet journalist?

And it looks like the whole world is following him - all 39 of them.

smokin3000gt
05-06-2010, 06:15 AM
Tim, come back! We need a troll to pound!!

smokin3000gt
05-06-2010, 06:18 AM
timlumber1?? wtf took 'timlumber'?

Dino 6 Rings
05-28-2010, 12:08 PM

TIM LUMBER YOUNG MAN!!!! GAY!!! HEY TIM LUMBER!

ITS STILL EFFING HILARIOUS!!!!

vasteeler
05-28-2010, 01:40 PM
gee.....how did i know it was dino that brought this back up

XxKnightxX
05-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Go Feck Yourself Tim Lumbarrr

Bayz101
02-23-2012, 05:08 AM
I'll take dino's place with this one.

TIMMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACH1
02-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Here, check this out. :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Tim-Lumber/1638828369

You can go "friend" him and his owldog.

ricardisimo
02-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Here, check this out. :rofl:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Tim-Lumber/1638828369

You can go "friend" him and his owldog.
Pomeranian? Yeah... cute dog, but gay.

Buddha Bus
04-18-2014, 06:55 AM
Since we're bumping old threads, how could we pass up an opportunity to dick with ol' Timmah again?

http://i78.servimg.com/u/f78/17/43/47/64/rainbo10.jpg

Tim Lumber

Lady Steel
04-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Since we're bumping old threads, how could we pass up an opportunity to dick with ol' Timmah again?

http://i78.servimg.com/u/f78/17/43/47/64/rainbo10.jpg

Tim Lumber

Wonder what 'ol Timmah is up to these days. I wait for a war on every holiday that passes, but nuttin'. He's such a disappointment. :sadness:

Buddha Bus
04-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Wonder what 'ol Timmah is up to these days. I wait for a war on every holiday that passes, but nuttin'. He's such a disappointment. :sadness:

If you think he's a disappointment, what do you think his mother feels like?

Lady Steel
04-18-2014, 09:05 AM
If you think he's a disappointment, what do you think his mother feels like?

Sorry she was ever born? :noidea: :laughing:

Hi, Buddha, my brotha from anotha mutha. How are you these days?

Buddha Bus
04-18-2014, 09:15 AM
Sorry she was ever born? :noidea: :laughing:

Hi, Buddha, my brotha from anotha mutha. How are you these days?

Doing great! I got a new job and am leaving the one that I've hated for awhile so things are looking up. I don't start till May 12th, but I'm happy to be moving on.

It's good to hear from you. You've been a little scarce lately, sadly. I hope everything's going well in your neck of the woods. We miss you around here, dammit!

Lady Steel
04-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Doing great! I got a new job and am leaving the one that I've hated for awhile so things are looking up. I don't start till May 12th, but I'm happy to be moving on.

It's good to hear from you. You've been a little scarce lately, sadly. I hope everything's going well in your neck of the woods. We miss you around here, dammit!

So, so happy to hear about your new job, Buddha! That's so exciting, and I hope you love it! Good luck and best wishes on your new endeavor. :smile: :hug:

Everything is going well for me, too. Still busy working, and I'm now engaged to be married, so I'm having fun with everything that comes along with this exciting time for me. Life is good.

Buddha Bus
04-18-2014, 11:39 AM
So, so happy to hear about your new job, Buddha! That's so exciting, and I hope you love it! Good luck and best wishes on your new endeavor. :smile: :hug:

Everything is going well for me, too. Still busy working, and I'm now engaged to be married, so I'm having fun with everything that comes along with this exciting time for me. Life is good.

Congratulations on the engagement! He's a very lucky man! I wish you all the love and luck in the world.

Thanks for the well wishes too. I'm hoping I'll be much happier at the new job.

Now..... back to our regularly scheduled bashing of Tim Lumber.

http://de.fishki.net/picsw/102009/30/pics/photopodborka_089.jpg

Tim Lumber, beauty queen.

Dino 6 Rings
09-10-2014, 12:45 PM
BRING BACK TIMMY!!!

Tim Lumber
10-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Change this F*ckin avatar you trash picking rejects!! Im the greatest damn writer ever.....and you all wanna give me this pic. YEAH....im the Baltimore Guy giving it your wife doggystyle....ruff ruff.

Bayz101
10-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Change this F*ckin avatar you trash picking rejects!! Im the greatest damn writer ever.....and you all wanna give me this pic. YEAH....im the Baltimore Guy giving it your wife doggystyle....ruff ruff.

Deal with it, Timmah! :sofunny:

There's plenty of others to use, too!

Tim Lumber
10-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Take this pic off....you *ssholes! Im here where you all at? Nobody has the balls to step up. I think you Mayonase Mouth b*tches learned not to mess with Baltimore. Just like the Ravens kicked your *asses.

Bayz101
10-04-2014, 10:13 PM
You know a lot about doggystyle, owldog fucker! :sofunny:

Tim Lumber
10-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Deal with it, Timmah! :sofunny:

There's plenty of others to use, too! Im like the bug spray RAID....im about to Raid this site,

Bayz101
10-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Im like the bug spray RAID....im about to Raid this site,

You are the pesk, timmah! Careful spraying that shit, you don't have many braincells to spare!!

Bayz101
10-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Awe, Timmah changed his avatar. Been here five minutes and hasn't even went up against anyone but me and we've already ruffled your feathers!! :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
10-04-2014, 10:17 PM
You are the pesk, timmah! Careful spraying that shit, you don't have many braincells to spare!! Im the pest nobosy can get rid of. I need to find out where all the losers are on here.

Bayz101
10-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Im the pest nobosy can get rid of. I need to find out where all the losers are on here.

Yes, like crabs! :wink02:

I'm talking to you right now, buddy! Look no further than yourself!

Tim Lumber
10-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Yes, like crabs! :wink02:

I'm talking to you right now, buddy! Look no further than yourself! Thats why you guys keep scratching your balls, you got crabs lol hahahahahahahahahah:applaudit::applaudit::applaudi t::applaudit::rofl::rofl::rofl::popcorn::popcorn:: popcorn:

Buddha Bus
10-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Awe, Timmah changed his avatar.

To that?!?!? That's even worse than the one he had. Looks like somebody went at a gorilla's vagina with a baseball bat and a misfiring Flowbee for a couple of hours. Geez! :puke:

Buddha Bus
10-05-2014, 07:35 AM

Well lookee here! Our long lost retard has found his crash-helmeted way back! I guess that drainage ditch outside of the sewage treatment plant wouldn't have him either. Polluting their gene pool, I suppose. :noidea:

Are you just back to welsh on your bet some more or did you finally come to the realization that you are a twisted, sick, and extremely stupid sadomasochist that has a weird fetish for getting gang pummeled by Steelers fans? Well.... you've come to the right place, Timbulb. :thmbup:

Take this pic off....you *ssholes! Im here where you all at? Nobody has the balls to step up. I think you Mayonase Mouth b*tches learned not to mess with Baltimore. Just like the Ravens kicked your *asses.

I see the "greatest writer in the world" still hasn't learned to spell mayonnaise yet. Way to stand your ground against the laws of spelling, punctuation, grammar, word usage, sentence form, capitalization, etc...... you're a true rebel of the industry, Timmah.

BTW, my balls are probably in your mouth right now. I am a primate, you see, and I was confused by that mangled gorilla cunt you call a face. :noidea:

Im like the bug spray RAID....im about to Raid this site,

Yep.... Raid it of common sense, intelligence, good looks, personal hygiene, sobriety, people who don't commit bestiality, etc...... Your body odor alone will probably do the trick, Bucktooth. No need for chemical sprays of any kind.

Im the pest nobosy can get rid of. I need to find out where all the losers are on here.

You're right. You're just like a cockroach (emphasis on the "cock" part). If you're looking for losers, you may want to attempt to locate a mirror in your trailer that hasn't already imploded from the weight of your horrifying image. At least try to find a sturdy shard that can withstand more than 2 seconds of bearing that cross.

Thats why you guys keep scratching your balls, you got crabs lol hahahahahahahahahah:applaudit::applaudit::applaudi t::applaudit::rofl::rofl::rofl::popcorn::popcorn:: popcorn:

Yeah. I got mine the last time you were here when that flying crab circus in your pants was set free while you were masturbating to the severe beatings we were administering to you. Dangers of the job I suppose. :noidea:

Now, chin up! My balls need scratching, Dumber!

Buddha Bus
10-05-2014, 07:43 AM
How much longer do we need to wait to change the title of this thread to "Tim Lumber Comes Out!!"? He's been Pole Smoko's fuck doll long enough now for this to have happened.

And I still want that avatar back on him! He lost a bet and was given an opportunity to have it removed when he declared "war" on us last year and then stuck the owl-dog's tail between his legs and hid in the closet (while butt-raping the shit out of it). He now has come out of the closet a second time dammit!

IowaSteeler927
10-07-2014, 04:08 AM
And Buddha is still the reigning king of SF trash talking! Bravo sir.

The_Joker
10-07-2014, 06:33 PM
And Buddha is still the reigning king of SF trash.

I know right?