View Full Version : Madden '10 analysis of the Steelers

mesaSteeler
07-10-2009, 07:45 PM
'Madden 10' analysis of the Steelers

July 10, 2009 5:00 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth
Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

Pittsburgh Steelers

The good news: The defense looks unstoppable. An amazing five players have overall ratings of 91 or higher. Good luck driving down the field against this group.

The bad news: Not much bad here. Even tailback Willie Parker has (95 speed, 95 acceleration) great ratings despite coming off a down year. William Gay (63 overall) could have been rated higher, but he's unproven so that might be nitpicking.

Overall: Where I'm from, a team like Pittsburgh is off limits. The defending Super Bowl champions usually own extremely high ratings to where it's not even fun playing with or against them. You won't find the Steelers getting much run in the Walker household this year.

By the way, I'm thinking of opening an AFC North blog "Madden" challenge this summer. But I'm on the road a lot in August during training camps, so it could be tough.

Stay tuned.

BlockMonsta
07-10-2009, 07:50 PM
The Bad News: James Harrison was droped one point because he did not attend the white house.

SC Steeler Steve
07-11-2009, 12:32 AM
Hell I always play with Pittsburgh and whip everyones arse....

Godfather
07-11-2009, 08:02 AM
The Bad News: James Harrison was droped one point because he did not attend the white house.

Meh. I'd be more impressed if they dropped him a point when he DID visit the White House.

klick81
07-11-2009, 11:58 AM
Hmm...I hate playing against the douche bags who constantly select the Cowboys and the Patsies because of their ridiculous passing attacks (only to abuse them).

I don't really like selecting other teams to play, but I also would not like to be viewed as one of those douches. We'll have to see how it pans out.

CantStop85
07-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Madden AFC North preview:
http://onemancrimewave.blogspot.com/2009/07/afc-north-previewmadden-10-style.html

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 02:49 PM
I look forward to being the only Steelers user again this year at the local Walmart Madden Tourney.

The Duke
07-19-2009, 03:21 AM
Just for having willie gay at 63 I'm not buying this game. I mean come on, joe burnett if better than him :huh:

madden ratings really suck

We want backbreaker!! :helmet: