PDA

View Full Version : Romo Dumps Jessica

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 03:50 PM
wow, maybe now the guy will be able to complete a pass in a meaningful game in a big situation.

then again...maybe not.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jessica-simpson-dumped-by-tony-romo/25140?nc

fansince'76
07-13-2009, 03:59 PM
wow, maybe now the guy will be able to complete a pass in a meaningful game in a big situation.

then again...maybe not.

Wouldn't see why, considering he never won anything of any import before he started boffing her either.

The Patriot
07-13-2009, 04:07 PM
http://zip.4chan.org/sp/thumb/1247511552690s.jpg

SteelCityKing
07-13-2009, 04:15 PM
GOOD! they were too good for each other!

Dino 6 Rings
07-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Think she's crying like T.O. ?

"that's my quarterback" sniffle sniffle

What a Loser, Romo is the biggest Loser in the NFL without a doubt. He's a total Loser.

He never wins big games ever. He chokes every chance he's given. I love that he's the Cowboys Starting QB. I never have to worry about them getting to Six as long as that Loser, Born Loser, is on the roster.

Cause in case you missed it, He's A Loser!

SteelCityKing
07-13-2009, 04:22 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/omg/assets/images/omg-spacer-1.0.0.gif

but...but...BUT...they look SO happy together! GOD, what is this world coming too when one of the worst artists in the world can't be happy with one of the biggest choke artists in the world!?! OH NO!..*waaahhhhhh&

revefsreleets
07-13-2009, 04:24 PM
"More "Not news that is news"...

fansince'76
07-13-2009, 04:27 PM
He tried to kiss her on their first date. "I was taken aback....

"The fact that this guy, on our first date, in the first 10 minutes of dinner, wanted to lean over the table and say, 'This is my girl, and I want to kiss her' -- our first kiss in front of everybody -- was awesome," she recalled to Glamour.

During their relationship, Simpson credited Romo with helping her change as a person.

"He reintroduced me to myself," Simpson told Glamour. "I thought that I had to be deeper, more profound and more artsy. You change with the guys you date."

:rolleyes:

Ya think Romo could upgrade to a chick who has some semblance of a brain next time around? The girl is fine, but that only lasts so long.

SteelCityKing
07-13-2009, 04:29 PM
i'm willing to bet that if you hop on the Dallas Cowboys website and check out their message boards, you'll hear...

"this is the worst tragedy since...(fill in the blank)"

"oh god! i know he loved her. now what's he going to do with his life!?"

"i hope he's going to be okay. god bless his soul."

"screw that blasphemous bitch for breaking our QBs heart. she should be hung...like the good old days!"

or

"he's single? maybe he'll marry me...my wife won't mind!"

or if you are from Steeler Country and you don't care, "who's Jessica Simpson? i've heard of Romo...he's that loser in Dallas, right? i thought he was gay!"

RoethlisBURGHer
07-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Is it chicken or tuna?

She sucks, he sucks...they were the perfect couple.

NJarhead
07-13-2009, 04:37 PM
http://zip.4chan.org/sp/thumb/1247511552690s.jpg

ditto. :noidea:

Fire Haley
07-13-2009, 04:39 PM
What a loser.

She was the only thing he had.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Jessica-Simpson1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHvrF4jsaW1naiMPnCq_wR2Cs9khw

SteelCityKing
07-13-2009, 04:42 PM
God...she's hideous!

i don't really like blondes. but if i had to pick one...i'd cross the street if she was coming my way and look in a back alley somewhere!

NJarhead
07-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Hot? Oh hell yeah.
Smart? ...about as smart as a potato.

Preacher
07-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Funniest thing in the world...

If you all want to believe she is stupid... go right ahead, while she cashes in those multimillion dollar checks for the "dumb blonde" act.

I even remember reading an article about it one time. The interviewer was going to meet her for lunch and do an interview. He was simply blown away by her sophistication and intellect. . . and intellect that informed her that America is in desire need of the next dumb blonde bombshell... and she is laughing all the way to the bank.

Or do we forget her "Buffalo Wings" commercial?

Fire Haley
07-13-2009, 05:45 PM
She should rebound with T.O.

That would be funny.

psteelers3680
07-13-2009, 06:00 PM
i'm willing to bet that if you hop on the Dallas Cowboys website and check out their message boards, you'll hear...

"this is the worst tragedy since...(fill in the blank)"

"oh god! i know he loved her. now what's he going to do with his life!?"

"i hope he's going to be okay. god bless his soul."

"screw that blasphemous bitch for breaking our QBs heart. she should be hung...like the good old days!"

or

"he's single? maybe he'll marry me...my wife won't mind!"

or if you are from Steeler Country and you don't care, "who's Jessica Simpson? i've heard of Romo...he's that loser in Dallas, right? i thought he was gay!"

actually heres some of the stuff they are saying on the cowboys forums;

I read this and I hope it is true.
1-Good! I always hated Jessica Simpson, anyway!
2-I'm reading at ET site that, Romo and Jessica split... If this is true, Can somebody
3-say superbowl time??? LOL finally he can have a peace of mind.
4-Ok, typically, I don't care either way about the gossip / personal lives...but, dang, it's about time! lol.

fansince'76
07-13-2009, 06:16 PM

If you all want to believe she is stupid... go right ahead, while she cashes in those multimillion dollar checks for the "dumb blonde" act.

Funny, I thought she was cashing all those multimillion dollar checks due to a few million tone deaf prepubescent girls whose parents buy her "music" by the truckload for them.

Let's just say she isn't someone I would ask for help with the New York Times crossword, OK?

NJarhead
07-13-2009, 06:27 PM

I even remember reading an article about it one time. The interviewer was going to meet her for lunch and do an interview. He was simply blown away by her sophistication and intellect. . . and intellect that informed her that America is in desire need of the next dumb blonde bombshell... and she is laughing all the way to the bank.

Or do we forget her "Buffalo Wings" commercial?

The interviewer must have been an idiot too, because Nick Leshea (sp?) had to show her how to run a washing machine. I hope they keep paying her; she'd never survive in the real world.

tony hipchest
07-13-2009, 06:36 PM
she has the nose of a hockey player, and he dumped her the day before her birthday ( in which she planned a "ken and barbie" themed party).

im actually a bit taken back he didnt wait so he could participate in the gayness.

Fire Haley
07-13-2009, 06:40 PM
You ever notice it's only the gay guys who hate her?

http://myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/celebrities/jessica-simpson.jpg

RoethlisBURGHer
07-13-2009, 07:13 PM
While I am not a fan of her music, she is a hottie and I would damn sure take her to bed with me.

Steel-Bryan
07-13-2009, 07:32 PM
"More "Not news that is news"...

LOL

NJarhead
07-13-2009, 07:33 PM
she has the nose of a hockey player, and he dumped her the day before her birthday ( in which she planned a "ken and barbie" themed party).

im actually a bit taken back he didnt wait so he could participate in the gayness.

And risk making it any more obvious? No way! :chuckle:

TackleMeBen
07-13-2009, 08:54 PM
what a way to get out of having to buy her a birthday present..lol...

El-Gonzo Jackson
07-14-2009, 11:33 PM
While I am not a fan of her music, she is a hottie and I would damn sure take her to bed with me.

She has music??? What music??

I saw her washing a car on TV in a bikini and thought that was her talent.

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
07-15-2009, 12:05 AM
What a Loser, Romo is the biggest Loser in the NFL without a doubt. He's a total Loser.

He never wins big games ever. He chokes every chance he's given. I love that he's the Cowboys Starting QB. I never have to worry about them getting to Six as long as that Loser, Born Loser, is on the roster.

Cause in case you missed it, He's A Loser!

Yeah a guy who makes $12,886,600 a year, who gets to live in mansions all of his life and drive fancy cars, stay in fancy hotels and date any super hot celebrity on the planet, and gets to play the greatest game on good green earth as a career and then following that with possible good advice on how to invest never have to work another day in his life

Yup, Grade A loser right here..Wouldn't want to trade lives with that guy for a mill-sec.

X-Terminator
07-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Yeah a guy who makes $12,886,600 a year, who gets to live in mansions all of his life and drive fancy cars, stay in fancy hotels and date any super hot celebrity on the planet, and gets to play the greatest game on good green earth as a career and then following that with possible good advice on how to invest never have to work another day in his life

Yup, Grade A loser right here..Wouldn't want to trade lives with that guy for a mill-sec.

He's a loser on the football field. I think that's what he meant. For all of that fame and fortune, what exactly has he done? He's lost every big game he's ever played in, and is easily the most overhyped and overrated QB in the league. How is it that that a guy like Drew Brees gets less pub than this guy? How does BEN get less pub than this guy? I mean, all Ben has done is win 2 titles in 4 years, and yet, he still has to prove himself in the eyes of the idiots in the media. Please. Call me when Homo does something other than choke when the game/season is on the line.

El-Gonzo Jackson
07-15-2009, 12:24 AM

Yup, when he is livin the Bernie Kosar plan at 45 and hobbling around his house with a broken guitar and bankrupt he can tell a reporter......"it was worth every minute".

Galax Steeler
07-15-2009, 04:11 AM
You ever notice it's only the gay guys who hate her?

http://myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/celebrities/jessica-simpson.jpg

I don't have no problem with her either.:drool:

Dino 6 Rings
07-15-2009, 08:27 AM

You know what, I was referring to his on the field play when I called him a loser.

But now that I think about, in 10 years from now when this jackhole who will never win a big game kills himself after smoking meth in a trailer in some back woods town in Texas and snorting coke off the toilet floor covered in his own piss and vomit...I'm going to call him a loser then too.

Loser is as Loser does. And this toolshed is a Loser.

tucker6
07-15-2009, 10:20 AM
Jamie Dukes last night called Romo a CHOKER for his Dec/Jan play. I thought Deion was going to have a stroke that anyone would say the "C" word about Romo. When Deion protested, Jamie called him a choker again. Finally shut Deion up.

Of course, a minute later Jamie's bitching that Bradshaw was voted second best all time QB drafted #1in the draft. Elway was #1. Aikman #3. Peyton #4. Others were Plunkett, Bledsoe, Eli, Vinny.

SteelMember
07-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Jamie Dukes last night called Romo a CHOKER for his Dec/Jan play.

The turkey hangover. :chuckle:

He turns to crap after Thanksgiving.

revefsreleets
07-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Romo is the ULTIMATE choke artist. Not only has he played like shit in all his NFL playoff games, he also choked in college. His team (Eastern Illinois) lost 3 years in a row in the first round of the D1-AA playoffs.

KeiselPower99
07-15-2009, 11:09 AM
I wonder if she will be wanting the every day kinda man now??? If so...Jessica baby Im here for ya.

HometownGal
07-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Two celebrity boboheads with the combined IQ of 30 split up - so what else is new? :noidea:

But now that I think about, in 10 years from now when this jackhole who will never win a big game kills himself after smoking meth in a trailer in some back woods town in Texas and snorting coke off the toilet floor covered in his own piss and vomit...I'm going to call him a loser then too.

:toofunny::laughing::thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
07-15-2009, 11:37 AM
I guess no one can say Jessica Simpson being in the way hinders Tony Romo performances.

KeiselPower99
07-15-2009, 01:32 PM
http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/639/639090/jessica-simpson-20050804005337747.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6830/23jessicasimpson1wl3.jpg

I just wanted to look at her a little. How could anyone say she isnt sexy???