PDA

View Full Version : CBS dishes out some disrespect for Pittsburgh.

Brady12
01-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Has Indianapolis won the game against Pittsburgh yet? CBS thinks so. I am watching the pregame for the Pats/Broncos, and they said "Who is Indianapolis rooting for to win this game" They are basically saying Indy has won, or will win. They didn't mention anything about If Indy wins either. I have something planned for the Steelers Video, if Pitt wins tommorrow, so i'll be rooting for them, even though I picked Indy in our little pool here, I could care less about that lol. Go Pats.

Prosdo
01-14-2006, 08:02 PM
It's all good. The Steelers have less pressure on them. No one expects them to win. They do well in the underdog role.

Milkman
01-14-2006, 08:02 PM
It really doesn't matter what the so-called experts think.
They don't have to put the pads on and play against anyone.
The game is played on the field. Period.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Nobody cares about us in this game becuz everyone thinks its gonna be an easy win for the Colts.. Let em keep on talking, meanwhile we're fired up, hitting on all cylinders, and ready to go for the upset of the year !!!

tony hipchest
01-14-2006, 08:35 PM
anyone think the steelers are a little fired up as they sit at home and scout this game hearing that crap

VegasStlrFan
01-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Its ridiculous the way the talking heads have made Indy into this unbeatable force. If you knew nothing about the game and listened to these guys talk you would think the Steelers were an 8-8 team that was beat 42-0 the last time they played.

I can't listen to them anymore. I spend all my time screaming at the Radio & TV, the wife thinks I've lost my mind. Play the damm game already. LETS GET IT ON!!!!

SteelersGal17
01-14-2006, 08:53 PM
I don't care....they can call us underdogs all they want, and we are, but like Prosdo said, we do well as underdogs. Even though the Colts beat us last time, doesn't mean we could beat them on Sunday...we are in more shape and are better prepared than the last time we met them.

clevestinks
01-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Like I said no respect this week! Next week everyone will be picking US to win it all!

Rodney Dangerfeild

SteelCityMan786
01-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Nobody cares about us in this game becuz everyone thinks its gonna be an easy win for the Colts.. Let em keep on talking, meanwhile we're fired up, hitting on all cylinders, and ready to go for the upset of the year !!!

BRC Points to you man. Let them do all the talking. Actions Speak LOUDER than words.

CASTEEL
01-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Has Indianapolis won the game against Pittsburgh yet? CBS thinks so. I am watching the pregame for the Pats/Broncos, and they said "Who is Indianapolis rooting for to win this game" They are basically saying Indy has won, or will win. They didn't mention anything about If Indy wins either. I have something planned for the Steelers Video, if Pitt wins tommorrow, so i'll be rooting for them, even though I picked Indy in our little pool here, I could care less about that lol. Go Pats.

I saw that... couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean, come on. How disrespectful is that? I was surprised to hear Shannon "Marble Mouth" Sharpe actually say something to the extent of "the Colts have to worry about winning the game tommorow...." (that's what I got after translating the mumble to English)
:wink02:

I don't care about nobody picking the Steelers... couldn't care less. It just amazes me sometimes that I even listen to those stupid shows....

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 12:48 AM
I think one thing needs to be remember. The Steelers made it to the playoffs. They are there for a reason. They won their game last week. No team should ever be underestimated when it comes to the playoffs. Whether it be the Steelers or anyone else.

24seven
01-15-2006, 12:59 AM
We spanked New England in regular season as well as Philly last year.. We then lost miserably in the playoffs.........The same can be done this year in a role revesal.... Any given Sunday.. Any given Sunday.............

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 09:32 AM
I think one thing needs to be remember. The Steelers made it to the playoffs. They are there for a reason. They won their game last week. No team should ever be underestimated when it comes to the playoffs. Whether it be the Steelers or anyone else.

You know it, sister! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/f045.gif

drizze99
01-15-2006, 10:21 AM
WE haven't got any props all week so I don't expect it to start now. Personally, I love it when the Steelers are the dawgs... they play with a chip on their shoulder. There is gonna be some hittin today boys & girls.

melroseplace
01-15-2006, 10:40 AM
victory will be that much sweeter when we prove the experts wrong