PDA

View Full Version : Hey arrogant Pats Fans!

Suitanim
01-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Look, it?s okay. See, there are teams that have had more success than the Pats before they showed up, and there will be more successful teams than yours again in the future. You had a nice run, and it was good, but all good things must come to an end. Don?t be bitter or silly, just take your loss like men. I suspect most of you have never experienced a playoff loss as Pats fans, but, since most of you were probably fans of other teams before the Pats run, just remember back to your days before you hopped onto the Pats wagon. If you WERE actually a lifelong Pats fan, than this is a lot better than the first 25 years of your team?s existence.

Either way, you might have to eat some crow, but you brought it on yourselves by being so incredibly arrogant and over-the-top during your improbable run. Maybe being home for all your games made the difference ( Brady is a much better homer QB than road QB). Maybe next time you are in contention you?ll be a bit more humble and treat other fans with the same respect you demanded for yourselves. Maybe not?

Regardless, it?s over.

3 to be 4
01-14-2006, 11:43 PM
the 2001 and 2004 AFC title games were in Foxboro? Hey, who knew?
Arrogant? You guys are still braggin on stuff from 30 years ago. But i understand. In Boston, they are known as Bruins fans.

anyways, as a Patriots fan since 1975 I can feel pretty good that if a 10-6 division title, lose in the 2nd round season is a "bad season" then we sure have come a long way soince the old days.

But do yourselves a favor, before getting all gah-gah about tonight, try winning YOUR game tomorrow. THEN go beat Denver IN Denver, THEN go win a Super Bowl. Then win 2 more in the the following 3 years. Then maybe you can even compare your team to the former champions who walked off the field tonight.

SteelerzGirl
01-14-2006, 11:50 PM
OK... Now you went and pissed SteelerzGirl off, 3 to be 4. The Steelers have FOUR Super Bowl trophies. So, you can take your THREE Super Bowl trophies and stick 'em where the sun don't shine because the Pats are STILL in the Steelers shadow! :bouncy:

LambertIsGod58
01-14-2006, 11:54 PM
Steelers had four trophies in six years....Not ONE team has done it since.

Koopa
01-14-2006, 11:55 PM
damn i wish i was alive to see us win four superbowl trophies, maybe if i was i would actually give a damn about those. but i don't really like living in the past so i never bring it up.

Brady12
01-14-2006, 11:59 PM
Your post Suitanim is good, but arrogant? As long as you don't refer to me, it's alright lol.

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 12:01 AM
OK... Now you went and pissed SteelerzGirl off, 3 to be 4. The Steelers have FOUR Super Bowl trophies. So, you can take your THREE Super Bowl trophies and stick 'em where the sun don't shine because the Pats are STILL in the Steelers shadow! :bouncy:

gee, i guess you sure proved me wrong about you guys living off of stuff from 30 years ago. I mean there are people who are 35 years old who dont remember the Steelers winning a SB.

Remember, this run may have a few more rings to go.

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 12:17 AM
Like Koopa I wasn't alive for the superbowls we won. So while I respect them and love them their not the same.

Koopa
01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Like Koopa I wasn't alive for the superbowls we won. So while I respect them and love them their not the same.

oh yeah ppl, when i say i don't give a damn about them don't mean i don't respect what those players did for this organization, but don't worry prosdo us youngsters will know what everyone that was alive in the 70s felt like in two weeks i think is when the superbowl is

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Heres hoping you get to experience it this year. Theres nothing like it.

Brady12
01-15-2006, 12:21 AM
oh yeah ppl, when i say i don't give a damn about them don't mean i don't respect what those players did for this organization, but don't worry prosdo us youngsters will know what everyone that was alive in the 70s felt like in two weeks i think is when the superbowl is

I can only disagree with your post, the Super Bowl is in 3 weeks. :dang: :bouncy: lol. :smile:

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks 3 to be 4. :cheers:

Go_Cats
01-15-2006, 12:45 AM
Look, it?s okay. See, there are teams that have had more success than the Pats before they showed up, and there will be more successful teams than yours again in the future. You had a nice run, and it was good, but all good things must come to an end. Don?t be bitter or silly, just take your loss like men. I suspect most of you have never experienced a playoff loss as Pats fans, but, since most of you were probably fans of other teams before the Pats run, just remember back to your days before you hopped onto the Pats wagon. If you WERE actually a lifelong Pats fan, than this is a lot better than the first 25 years of your team?s existence.

Either way, you might have to eat some crow, but you brought it on yourselves by being so incredibly arrogant and over-the-top during your improbable run. Maybe being home for all your games made the difference ( Brady is a much better homer QB than road QB). Maybe next time you are in contention you?ll be a bit more humble and treat other fans with the same respect you demanded for yourselves. Maybe not?

Regardless, it?s over.
Well said :cool:

Ambridge
01-15-2006, 01:07 AM
The King is Dead.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 01:45 AM
Well atleast now we can put an end to this first team to ever 3peat super bowl talk.

Livinginthe past
01-15-2006, 03:33 AM
Well congratulations on a post that reeks of typical poor sportsmanship Suitanim.

The thing is I dont have to eat any crow here...unless you are closet Bronco fan.

In some ways I am glad your existence now has meaning - that degree of hatred towards a sports team is plain unhealthy.

I have enjoyed the run - if we went 5-11 and the team imploded it would be fair to say we are done...but another run to the playoffs this year? I think not - we'll be back just as strong next year.

Anyways thats about it - ill still be here posting my thoughts on football - business as usual.

NM

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 08:49 AM
gee, i guess you sure proved me wrong about you guys living off of stuff from 30 years ago. I mean there are people who are 35 years old who dont remember the Steelers winning a SB.

Remember, this run may have a few more rings to go.

Well, dude, as of last night, your team's run is in the past. The Patriots are no longer the best. Surely you're not going to be living in the past, are you? :bouncy:

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 09:44 AM
not over, just in the middle of. we'll see you in 2006. even the 70's Steelers and 80's 49ers had interuptions.
hopefully yours can start at some point.

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 10:16 AM
not over, just in the middle of. we'll see you in 2006. even the 70's Steelers and 80's 49ers had interuptions.
hopefully yours can start at some point.

Perhaps you need to go back to Special Ed, hon. After all, Steelers fans are all chanting ONE FOR THE THUMB! FOUR Super Bowl trophies, baby! Yeeehawww! :bouncy:

Just because some of us weren't alive to see the Steelers win their 4 Super Bowl trophies doesn't mean they don't exist. I can't see God either, but I know he exists. But, that's just me... I'm a believer! :bouncy:

Brady12
01-15-2006, 12:07 PM
We get our rematch vs Denver next season. Also play Cincinnati, and the NFC North, and AFC South. Should be fun playing against Reggie Bush, if Houston takes and plays him.

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Perhaps you need to go back to Special Ed, hon. After all, Steelers fans are all chanting ONE FOR THE THUMB! FOUR Super Bowl trophies, baby! Yeeehawww! :bouncy:

Just because some of us weren't alive to see the Steelers win their 4 Super Bowl trophies doesn't mean they don't exist. I can't see God either, but I know he exists. But, that's just me... I'm a believer! :bouncy:

sorry, this is hardly the story of our Lord. Its football. If you werent a fan of the team when they won something ( like if you werent even alive for instance) you cant really claim it as yours. I grew up a Celtics fan. Great. 1981, 1984, and 1986 are mine. i didnt INHERIT the the Bill Russell ones. or the 1940 Bruins Stanley Cup.
if you WERE around to enjoy the 70's Steelers great. But if you werent, you just dont know what its like to be a fan of a Steelers champion and you're kidding yourself if you think its a part of your sports watching legacy.

if you are 35 or under (unless as a 2 yr old you actually got into the NFL) the count is
Patriots 3, Steelers 0.

that being said, if the Steelers keep playing like this the number may change

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 02:46 PM
If you werent a fan of the team when they won something ( like if you werent even alive for instance) you cant really claim it as yours.

Don't you tell ME what I can and cannot claim as mine, dumbass! You came to this board with no other intention than to cause trouble. That's a FACT. So, like I said, take your THREE trophies and shove 'em! MY parents, friends, co-workers, etc., were alive when the Steelers won 4 Super Bowls and, unless you want to mess with my family, it would be best for you to shut it because NOBODY messes with me OR my family! Like I said, go back to your Special Ed class. Not only are you stupid, but so is your username. Loser!

The last I checked, this was a STEELERS message board. If you want to hear peeps speaking about the virtues of the Patriots, go to your own Patriots board. In my opinion, the Patriots SUCK! Now stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

Here's to hoping that your wife lets you touch her more than once a month! It's obvious she's a lot smarter than you. Send her here to Pennsylvania. I know a lot of hotties she'd love to hit the sack with on a continuous basis.

I'm now done with you. I'll let Suit handle you from here on out because you're obviously not bright enough to realize what the real deal here is concerning you.

Dirtywater
01-15-2006, 04:31 PM
Well congratulations on a post that reeks of typical poor sportsmanship Suitanim.

The thing is I dont have to eat any crow here...unless you are closet Bronco fan.

In some ways I am glad your existence now has meaning - that degree of hatred towards a sports team is plain unhealthy.

I have enjoyed the run - if we went 5-11 and the team imploded it would be fair to say we are done...but another run to the playoffs this year? I think not - we'll be back just as strong next year.

Anyways thats about it - ill still be here posting my thoughts on football - business as usual.

NM

Exactly. There are plenty of good Pats here. Why the need for this post? Anyway gang, have a good game in Denver. Should be a monster game.

DW

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Don't you tell ME what I can and cannot claim as mine, dumbass! You came to this board with no other intention than to cause trouble. That's a FACT. So, like I said, take your THREE trophies and shove 'em! MY parents, friends, co-workers, etc., were alive when the Steelers won 4 Super Bowls and, unless you want to mess with my family, it would be best for you to shut it because NOBODY messes with me OR my family! Like I said, go back to your Special Ed class. Not only are you stupid, but so is your username. Loser!

The last I checked, this was a STEELERS message board. If you want to hear peeps speaking about the virtues of the Patriots, go to your own Patriots board. In my opinion, the Patriots SUCK! Now stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

Here's to hoping that your wife lets you touch her more than once a month! It's obvious she's a lot smarter than you. Send her here to Pennsylvania. I know a lot of hotties she'd love to hit the sack with on a continuous basis.

I'm now done with you. I'll let Suit handle you from here on out because you're obviously not bright enough to realize what the real deal here is concerning you.

ouch. hit a nerve, honey? how much do you weigh this week? hit another?
its not nice to get into personal stuff is it? keep it to football sweetie, obviously you got some girlie issues.

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 04:47 PM
The facts are facts...Maybe the Pats winning has blinded you guys to how demeaning and condescending you have treated fans from all the other NFL teams over the last few years, but your reign of terror is over. You treated a lot of good people like shit on your way up, but you'll probably be lucky and not have most of us reciprocate while you work your way back down...you don't deserve it, but most people are very good at heart.

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 04:50 PM
ouch. hit a nerve, honey? how much do you weigh this week? hit another?
its not nice to get into personal stuff is it? keep it to football sweetie, obviously you got some girlie issues.

Actually, you didn't hit a nerve, dork. Why didn't you? Because I've had your number since the minute you got here, and I'm quite secure in who I am and what I'm all about.

C'mon, honey... Send your wife to Pennsylvania. There's a lot of hotties here who would love to take turns with her since you can't seem to satisfy her. BTW... YOU were the one who brought your hopeless sex life to a STEELERS board, not us...(lmao)! Loser!

I'm sure Suit won't mind if I borrow one of his infamous phrases to describe your loss and our win today, 3 to be 4... "Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!"

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 05:44 PM

NM

I'm interested to see this "Business as usual"...I'm ignoring all the other illogical, knee-jerk bullshit.

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 05:50 PM
Actually, you didn't hit a nerve, dork. Why didn't you? Because I've had your number since the minute you got here, and I'm quite secure in who I am and what I'm all about.

C'mon, honey... Send your wife to Pennsylvania. There's a lot of hotties here who would love to take turns with her since you can't seem to satisfy her. BTW... YOU were the one who brought your hopeless sex life to a STEELERS board, not us...(lmao)! Loser!

I'm sure Suit won't mind if I borrow one of his infamous phrases to describe your loss and our win today, 3 to be 4... "Bwaaaaaahahahahaha!"

yes, i can seee how secure you are. have you ever heard of self effacing humor? ( i probably even misspelled that but i dont mind). Secure people can poke fun at themselves. Why are YOU so obsessed with my wife and the endless string of hotties you know. Do you REALLY? then why are you on an anonymous, primarily male site pretending to be so cooool. "on your lap" indeed. talk about a loser.

When i brought up that stuff i was talking about me. And its certainly not hopeless. I wouldnt trade my wife and kids for anything. they're the best! YOU are the one who went on the attack with personal, juvenile crap like a spoiled junior high girl. oooooooh, ya hurt me so, honey! NOT.

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 05:55 PM
yes, i can seee how secure you are. have you ever heard of self effacing humor? ( i probably even misspelled that but i dont mind). Secure people can poke fun at themselves. Why are YOU so obsessed with my wife and the endless string of hotties you know. Do you REALLY? then why are you on an anonymous, primarily male site pretending to be so cooool. "on your lap" indeed. talk about a loser.

When i brought up that stuff i was talking about me. And its certainly not hopeless. I wouldnt trade my wife and kids for anything. they're the best! YOU are the one who went on the attack with personal, juvenile crap like a spoiled junior high girl. oooooooh, ya hurt me so, honey! NOT.

Awwww... Poor thing you are! Did I hit a nerve there, sweetie? Dude, you know nothing about me or my family. Trust me. You don't...(lol)! Not by a long shot. And what I do or don't do is, quite frankly, none of your business. But keep it up... The more you talk, the more I'm laughing at you. I'm a Steelers fan. This board doesn't discriminate against male and/or female fans. One of our mods is a female also. Obviously, you discriminate against women. You have "been on the attack" against the Steelers ever since you've been here. Why are you here? It's a very simple question.

The "On Your Lap" location of mine is a private joke between me and someone else that was long established before YOU came around. Maybe if you were around, you would know what you were talking about, but you weren't because you only came around to cause trouble.

You DO know that you're making the subject of this thread true to Suit's word, right...(lol)?

P.S. Your family isn't the best. MINE is...(lmao)!

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Awwww... Poor thing you are! Dude, you know nothing about me or my family. Trust me. You don't...(lol)! Not by a long shot. And what I do or don't do is, quite frankly, none of your business. But keep it up... The more you talk, the more I'm laughing at you. I'm a Steelers fan. This board doesn't discriminate against male and/or female fans. One of our mods is a female also. Obviously, you discriminate against women. You have "been on the attack" against the Steelers ever since you've been here. Why are you here? It's a very simple question.

P.S. Your family isn't the best. MINE is...(lmao)!

AGAIN.. YOU talked about my family. I NEVER talked about you. I talked football!

I said what i said to you NOT because you are a women but because YOU were the only one that saw fit to discuss my family in that way. What I brought up, I CAN, because it was about me. can you get that??? none of the guys discussed my wife or what i posted in that way. You were the only one who did and thats why you got that response.

this is getting stupid and i would like to drop it. Most of my posts have been very complimentary and respectful, some funny, some treaking, but hey, im not the only poster from other teams here.

It seems i just hit a raw nerve with that post that day because of what i said about someone claiming a title...A SPORTS ARGUMENT. im sorry it tripped a nerve. this identity you have with the 4 SBs obviously means a great deal to your psyche and i apologize.
I do. im sorry it got this point. please forgive me for bringing that up.

lets just drop the personal attacks if thats possible

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 06:15 PM
AGAIN.. YOU talked about my family. I NEVER talked about you. I talked football!

I said what i said to you NOT because you are a women but because YOU were the only one that saw fit to discuss my family in that way. What I brought up, I CAN, because it was about me. can you get that??? none of the guys discussed my wife or what i posted in that way. You were the only one who did and thats why you got that response.

this is getting stupid and i would like to drop it. Most of my posts have been very complimentary and respectful, some funny, some treaking, but hey, im not the only poster from other teams here.

It seems i just hit a raw nerve with that post that day because of what i said about someone claiming a title...A SPORTS ARGUMENT. im sorry it tripped a nerve. this identity you have with the 4 SBs obviously means a great deal to your psyche and i apologize.
I do. im sorry it got this point. please forgive me for bringing that up.

lets just drop the personal attacks if thats possible

I agree, you're not the only person from other teams here. But you are a person who did come here to start trouble from the git-go. THAT's why you were here. But, the Patriots loss yesterday humbled you a bit now. The other people from the other teams have all been respectful. Those who weren't have since taken a hike.

I think LITP is a great guy! He's a Pats fan and has been on this board for a long time. I've always liked him. But you... You have been an arrogant SOB since you got here. That can be proven again and again. If you thought I was one of those women who was going to take crap from a guy like you, you were dead wrong, and I didn't care what I had to say to prove it. This is a STEELERS board. The sooner you get that fact through your head, the better off you will be here.

I, like Suit, am done with the likes of you. I have no respect for you whatsoever at this point.

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 06:17 PM
I agree, you're not the only person from other teams here. But you are a person who did come here to start trouble from the git-go. THAT's why you were here. But, the Patriots loss yesterday humbled you a bit now. The other people from the other teams have all been respectful. Those who weren't have since taken a hike.

I think LITP is a great guy! He's a Pats fan and has been on this board for a long time. I've always liked him. But you... You have been an arrogant SOB since you got here. That can be proven again and again. If you thought I was one of those women who was going to take crap from a guy like you, you were dead wrong, and I didn't care what I had to say to prove it. This is a STEELERS board. The sooner you get that fact through your head, the better off you will be here.

I, like Suit, am done with the likes of you. I have no respect for you whatsoever at this point.

Oh NO!!!!! And i thought we had such potential:dang:

Livinginthe past
01-15-2006, 06:20 PM
I'm interested to see this "Business as usual"...I'm ignoring all the other illogical, knee-jerk bullshit.

Im sure you will find it interesting - must be quite fascinating to see how a fan of one team can post like normal human being on a forum of a rival team.

As far as I can see i've done my bit as far as being polite and civil to the 'natives' - I seem to have done a pretty decent job of it aswell.

Youre rapidly consigning yourself to the 'irrelevant' category in my book - maybe its best we stay out of each others way - its clear you are unable to restrain your baser emotions in the presence of a Patriots fan.

Im done with this kind of post that seems to be your only trick - well other than and picking on hapless Browns fans.

NM

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 06:24 PM

I think you like me.....you want to date me.......:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 06:40 PM
I think you like me.....you want to date me.......:bouncy:

Yet again you would be wrong. Why would I want a limp dick when I have everything I need in a man right here at home? That's more than I can say for your wife, eh?

Cut through all the crap... I asked you a question that you didn't answer. Why are you here?

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 06:44 PM
Im sure you will find it interesting - must be quite fascinating to see how a fan of one team can post like normal human being on a forum of a rival team.

As far as I can see i've done my bit as far as being polite and civil to the 'natives' - I seem to have done a pretty decent job of it aswell.

Youre rapidly consigning yourself to the 'irrelevant' category in my book - maybe its best we stay out of each others way - its clear you are unable to restrain your baser emotions in the presence of a Patriots fan.

Im done with this kind of post that seems to be your only trick - well other than and picking on hapless Browns fans.

NM

I'm fine with you ignoring me...I understand it well, in fact. Judging by the spelling and grammar of this post, you are well into your cups. You have been arrogant and overbearing and have lived in the land of left-handed compliments, and a lot of people here are simply to good-natured and innocent to see it. But I knew you for what you were from my first look at your posts...

Anyway, you are correct. I only have one trick, but it's a good trick. I'm always ahead of the bestest, smartest poster from the other board...

Koopa
01-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Yet again you would be wrong. Why would I want a limp dick when I have everything I need in a man right here at home? That's more than I can say for your wife, eh?

Cut through all the crap... I asked you a question that you didn't answer. Why are you here?

damn 3 to be 4 you got owned on this post, i think you better quit now before she embarasses you even more

LambertIsGod58
01-15-2006, 06:51 PM
is the HS BS over yet? I guess we'll just have to wait. Both of you are getting ridiculous.

Brady12
01-15-2006, 06:51 PM
lol I didn't see that post by SteelersGirl, 3 to be 4, you did get owned.

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 09:16 PM
yes. i have been defeated. she is getting it good at home. Very thrilling.

its a romantic story that began behind the bowling alley.

SteelerzGirl
01-16-2006, 06:53 AM
yes. i have been defeated. she is getting it good at home. Very thrilling.

its a romantic story that began behind the bowling alley.

I tried not to make a long post because you obviously can't handle much thought at one time, so yet again I will keep it simple for you. When you wake up on your dirty mattress in the trailer park, answer the question posed, please. Why are you here?

Suitanim
01-16-2006, 11:46 AM
I only addressed this to "Arrogant" Pats fans, not all Pats fans.

3 to be 4
01-16-2006, 06:30 PM
I tried not to make a long post because you obviously can't handle much thought at one time, so yet again I will keep it simple for you. When you wake up on your dirty mattress in the trailer park, answer the question posed, please. Why are you here?

i already explained this on an earlier thread, but i'll answer your question, thrilling as it is.

btw, this could be posed to lots of other posters here who arent necessarily Steeler fans, but whatever........

generally, this is an excellent site with football fans who are very fair minded and know their stuff. its much more interesting getting other points of view, even challenging ones, than to go on sites of your own team where the people are primarily rah rah rah rah.
boring!
in fact, i even freely admitted that Boston is full of college ages drunks who get on sites and go "Braaaddyy rulessss. Yankeeeees suck!!!!!!!" its embarrassing.
the things i say are sometimes challenging to you guys the same way your football views challenge me. sometimes i AM obnoxious and juvenile as i get carried away and try to tweak. like you go dont! ha!
and sometimes i just want to have a laugh or get a laugh.
and sometimes there are legit points to make about this dynasty or that and it gets hot.

i said what i said about ther dynasties and you got all hissy about it and decided to take something i said about me and mine and because you were mad at my FOOTBALL opinion went and did the Junior High School girl thing and went after my manhood or whatever.
proud of yourself. i regret my retalitory remarks. i do.

im ending this back and forth. i hope i answered your question.

im promising to this site that i wont say anything negative or disrespectful to you again.
i mean it, i feel bad i went there. if we disagree, lets keep it to football.
if not im not going to respond to it and keep it alive.

again, please accept my apology for my side of the problem, which was significant.

Milkman
01-16-2006, 06:43 PM
I'll give ya some credit for that apology. So far for me, this has been an excellent site for football discussions with fans of my Steelers and others as well. :yeehaw:

LambertIsGod58
01-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Now that was an apology....an emotional one. Lambert would be proud.

SteelerzGirl
01-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Thanks, 3 to be 4! I accept your apology. That was big of ya. I'm sorry, too, I guess...(lol). :wink: Enjoy the site! :cheers:

Milkman
01-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Now we can go back to being a happy family. :cheers:

3 to be 4
01-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks, 3 to be 4! I accept your apology. That was big of ya. I'm sorry, too, I guess...(lol). :wink: Enjoy the site! :cheers:

thanks, that was gracious of you as well. And i do hope you get to enjoy the feeling that comes after a SB win. As Madden says, its something that never goes away, and they cant take it away from you.

good luck Steelers!!

Stlrs4Life
01-21-2006, 10:38 AM
I have experienced 4 SB Trophies, 2 WS Championships, and 2 Stanley Cups. A Pitt Nat'l Championship, and a PSU Nat'l Championship. And loved every one of them.