PDA

View Full Version : NCAA 2010

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Just picked it up and I kinda like this years edition so far. Anyone else?

I'm waiting for a good roster file for PS3 to get my dynasty underway. Create a school is back in this one and I created Duquesne to use in my dynasty.

looking for some good sliders for the AI as well.

pittsburghp8baller
07-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Just picked it up and I kinda like this years edition so far. Anyone else?

I'm waiting for a good roster file for PS3 to get my dynasty underway. Create a school is back in this one and I created Duquesne to use in my dynasty.

looking for some good sliders for the AI as well.

im liking this years version too. the rosters gave me a scare, i guess there was an error and some of the players that graduated were still on there teams. No one big just some poeple were left over.

Your gonna have to keep up to date, if you find rosters before i do post where you got them so i can get them and ill do the same

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Will do.

LOL... one year i took like 3 weeks and named everyone back in the days of PSOne.

steelersfanman92
07-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Is this years game that much better than last years? What are the major differences the only thing I saw was the create a school.

NEPAsteeler
07-16-2009, 05:34 PM
I just got the game for the xbox 360...

How do you access the TeamBuilder to download the schools that you created? I keep getting a "You do not have access...blah blah blah" message. I'm sure it's really simple but I can't figure it out. :doh: :noidea:

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 05:41 PM
I just got the game for the xbox 360...

How do you access the TeamBuilder to download the schools that you created? I keep getting a "You do not have access...blah blah blah" message. I'm sure it's really simple but I can't figure it out. :doh: :noidea:

Team builder is done online, then you dl your teams to your platform.

I made like 12 teams (I love doing stuff like that) and i was unable to search by my username, but could search by school and after sorting through 50 or so similar schools could find mine.

NEPAsteeler
07-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Team builder is done online, then you dl your teams to your platform.

I made like 12 teams (I love doing stuff like that) and i was unable to search by my username, but could search by school and after sorting through 50 or so similar schools could find mine.

I know they're done online, but I can't figure out how to download them to the 360. It's driving me nuts, lol. :laughing:

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 05:49 PM
May have to do what i did. In the Teambbuilder you can do a search for them. I have PS3, so I dunno how different it is.

lilyoder6
07-17-2009, 03:27 AM
if u have xbox live or playstation online... go to download roster and enter the name... eascncaa10

this roster is the correct rosters will the ppl who should not be on gone... and i'm gonna guess that this same id... will have the name rosters by the end of the week.. maybe earlier

pittsburghp8baller
07-17-2009, 09:00 AM
if u have xbox live or playstation online... go to download roster and enter the name... eascncaa10

this roster is the correct rosters will the ppl who should not be on gone... and i'm gonna guess that this same id... will have the name rosters by the end of the week.. maybe earlier

patch came out yesterday that should of fixed it, did at least for me.

it confused the hell out of me, i thought that those rosters were gonna give me the names, so i kept downloading and checking, then i loaded the rosters then checked again. Then id delete the rosters then download then again.

i can wait till i find a full roster to start my dynasty, ive already started a RTG and entered in some of the names on Hawaii and Notre Dame and have been playing exibition getting ready.

millwalldavey
07-19-2009, 10:44 AM
From freencaarosters09.com:

NCAA Football 10 Named Rosters Now Available
18 July 2009
Posted by cdj
Named rosters for NCAA Football 10 are now available. Here’s all the necessary info on how to get them.

Step-by-step process:

- On the main menu, go to ONLINE
- Select EA LOCKER
- Pick DOWNLOAD ROSTER
- Select ENTER ONLINE ID and type in the correct ID:
- Then rename and save the file to your system hard drive.

Please note - You do NOT need to add anyone to your friends list. Do not flood these editors with friend requests.

360: Lanteri87

PS3: buckeye02

Michigan looks correct to me!

Hammer67
07-22-2009, 06:27 AM
What I want to know is, why would I want to pay $60 if I already own 09? I don't see many improvements over last year.

pittsburghp8baller
07-22-2009, 08:36 AM
What I want to know is, why would I want to pay $60 if I already own 09? I don't see many improvements over last year.

then dont, dont think anyone is forcing you to.

im really enjoying this years NCAA over any other previous game. im in the top 15 for Hawaii on The Season Showdown (my favorite team is Notre Dame but i can run the ball in the game and i am a whole lot better with Hawaii than Notre Dame, not saying much though)

millwalldavey
07-22-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm using my created Duquesne team in my dynasty on AA level. I've adjusted sliders to try to make it a bit more real.

So far I'm 1-2 and love it! I lost to Rutgers and PSU on a last second FG. Beat Army. Navy is next.

pittsburghp8baller
07-22-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm using my created Duquesne team in my dynasty on AA level. I've adjusted sliders to try to make it a bit more real.

So far I'm 1-2 and love it! I lost to Rutgers and PSU on a last second FG. Beat Army. Navy is next.

8-1 as Hawaii, beat Washingotn State, Boise State and Fresno State but lost to freaking Utah State on a last second touchdown, still have Navy and Wisconsin upcoming

Stang909
07-26-2009, 12:27 AM
I just rented this yesterday. I like it but will still be buying Madden instead. Started my dynasty with Ohio State, beat Navy now USC is next.

Hammer67
07-26-2009, 09:20 AM
then dont, dont think anyone is forcing you to.

You don't have to be an asshole. I was just asking those that have 2010 to see if it is worth getting. Things I have read don't show much in the ways of improvements although none of my friends bought it this year.

No one is forcing me...no shit. :coffee:

millwalldavey
07-26-2009, 10:41 AM
You don't have to be an asshole. I was just asking those that have 2010 to see if it is worth getting. Things I have read don't show much in the ways of improvements although none of my friends bought it this year.

No one is forcing me...no shit. :coffee:

I dunno... it depends on what you want... I don;t think its much different but this year they allow you to create your own schools. they didnt have this option last year and i didnt enjoy it. Personally, I love to build a school up from nothing.

I guess its your call. It really does not look that much different from last years version.

Hammer67
08-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Cool, thanks man.