PDA

View Full Version : Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

MACH1
07-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

http://lordofthelies.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/pelosi-nancy3.jpg

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.
Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening.

She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this?), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.'
(Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'.

Fire Haley
07-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Hmmmmmmmm

Windfall Profits Tax (Snopes)

FALSE

http://www.snopes.com/politics/pelosi/windfall.asp

MACH1
07-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Damn, I guess that shows don't always believe what your mom emails ya. :doh:

Fire Haley
07-17-2009, 09:55 PM
I report, You decide.

I'm like that.

(I see you provided no linkie - that should be worth 30 lashes alone....if I were Mod)

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 09:56 PM
I report, You decide.

I'm like that.

:jawdrop: Nahhhhh - not you, Killer. Say it aint so! :chuckle: :wink02:

Oh well - we don't need Snopes to declare Nancy Pelosi a certifiable loon and a first-class bitch.

Fire Haley
07-17-2009, 09:58 PM
You give me Mod for a Day and I'll clean up all the miscreants around heah.

Hang em high - I say.

I got my eye on a few.

HometownGal
07-17-2009, 10:11 PM
You give me Mod for a Day and I'll clean up all the miscreants around heah.

Hang em high - I say.

I got my eye on a few.

:horror: Geez, buddy - we want to attract new members, not lose those we have! :flap::chuckle:

xfl2001fan
07-17-2009, 10:17 PM
Anybody not strong enough to put up with him as mod for a day, isn't strong enough to be a member on this site anyways. :P

Fire Haley
07-17-2009, 10:36 PM
:horror: Geez, buddy - we want to attract new members, not lose those we have! :flap::chuckle:

I have a list. I check it twice.

If you can't stand the heat, move north.

revefsreleets
07-19-2009, 09:49 AM
Well, knowing what we know about Nancy "Bug Eyes" Pelosi, would it surprise anyone if she DID author legislation like this?

HometownGal
07-19-2009, 10:51 PM
I have a list. I check it twice.

If you can't stand the heat, move north.

I have a list, too, and I check it thrice. :flap:

You're not on it . . . yet. :wink02::chuckle:

tony hipchest
07-19-2009, 11:29 PM
:shout: PANIC!!!

revefsreleets
07-20-2009, 09:44 AM
:shout: PANIC!!!

We are only 175 days in, and the Democrats have already proposed a BUNCH of new taxes (cap and trade, cigarettes, perhaps a "fat food" tax, now there's a healthcare tax). They are spending tons of money, and they are going to tax the Hell out of US ALL.

Pelosi is a fruitcake, so this would in no way surprise me...

steelreserve
07-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Sadly, if someone hadn't provided the debunking link, I wouldn't have doubted for a second that Pelosi would say something like that. The woman is certifiably, batshit crazy and an embarrassment to my state.

Actually, maybe she's a perfect representation of California, and it's just that the state itself sucks. I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that that's the more likely option.

SteelCityMan786
07-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Provide me with a link to say this isn't possible. This is Nancy Pelosi we're talking about. She's not capable of leading congress.

tony hipchest
07-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Actually, maybe she's a perfect representation of California, and it's just that the state itself sucks. I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that that's the more likely option. :chuckle:

just be glad you have a republican gov.

granted, its the terminator and that foreign born dude who got pregnant and gave birth to danny devito on the big screen, but still....

california woulda elected michael jackson or magic johnson had they run.

plus you guys can still claim bu..bu..bu.. reagan.