PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the "experts"

Hammer67
01-15-2006, 09:46 AM
You know...I have been watching a ton of pregame programming (NFL Network, ESPN, Gameday shows, etc) and I am at the point of being completely pissed off.

Other then Merril Hoge, not one analyst even gives the Steelers a chance and one guy laughed at Merril when he did!

I hope the Steelers come out and kick ass. I will then have to record every show and listen to every analyst eat crow and bow down and pay homage to the Man, Merril Hoge!!!

(Even Danny Marino said the outlook looks grim and he NEVER goes against the Steelers!)

BritishSteel
01-15-2006, 09:51 AM
I'd soon go into Indianapolis without a prayer. ALL the pressure is on them - they're expected to win easily - even if they go in a half time up by 7 they won't be happy and neither will their fans - that can only help us. Anyone judging this game on the monday night game earlier in the season is making a big mistake. This is a different Steelers team. I hope they think they're favourites, I hope they're complacent.

LambertIsGod58
01-15-2006, 09:52 AM
I heard Theisman picked the Steelers to win as well.. not sure if that's true or not.

Hammer67
01-15-2006, 09:57 AM
I heard Theisman picked the Steelers to win as well.. not sure if that's true or not.

Yeah...he did. Suprisingly....

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 09:59 AM
I love the back against he wall attitude our team takes in these situations. Being a home favorite did us no good recently. So lets go all out and make everbody look stupid. Too bad for Thiesman, I do`nt like that guy

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Don't know why we're even bothering to play this game. Lets just give the Colts their rings now and call it a season. Pisses me and I'm sure The Steelers the hell off.

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Rod Woodson did as well. Atleast we can count on the former Steelers.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Its fine w/ me.. how many times in the playoffs have we been called the favorites, the team to beat, :blah: This being under the radar is a good thing. Nobody expects you to win so you can go out, let loose, have fun, and play your game.. and steal one in Indy 1

pitt
01-15-2006, 10:10 AM
I quit listening to the so called experts days ago.

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 10:26 AM
I quit listening to the so called experts days ago.
I`m done now. It took me awhile. But I can`t take it anymore. Just one slam after another about our team. If I could defend us on TV, then that would be a different story. Just let me punck Salisbury one time, straight to the jaws! lOL

Hammer67
01-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Well...the top seeds won their games yesterday....could the Steelers be the only upset today?

I think Chicago will take care of business...

SteelerFanInATL
01-15-2006, 11:27 AM
They are not giving us a chance. I like it like that.

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 11:53 AM
Who said Marino was for the Steelers, they lied

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 04:53 PM
There we go experts. There's your upset!

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
We are the experts! Not them! They watch 32 teams. we know our team!

Tigers_61
01-15-2006, 04:57 PM
You gotta admit it, if you were paid to pick games, you wouldn't have picked the Steelers either. But if you are a member of the Steeler Nation, then you never doubted it for a second. Go Steelers, beat dem Broncos!

shevdog
01-15-2006, 05:32 PM
You know...I have been watching a ton of pregame programming (NFL Network, ESPN, Gameday shows, etc) and I am at the point of being completely pissed off.

Other then Merril Hoge, not one analyst even gives the Steelers a chance and one guy laughed at Merril when he did!

I hope the Steelers come out and kick ass. I will then have to record every show and listen to every analyst eat crow and bow down and pay homage to the Man, Merril Hoge!!!

(Even Danny Marino said the outlook looks grim and he NEVER goes against the Steelers!)

I was also shocked when Dan Marino picked the Colts to win.