PDA

View Full Version : 32 in 32: Pittsburgh Steelers

SteelCityKing
07-22-2009, 06:16 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d81167bd5/32-in-32-Pittsburgh-Steelers

there is something about Michael Irvin that rubs me the wrong way, but he makes a valid point about how the Ben accusation could be a blessing in disguise for the Steelers this year. like it was stated, with this case clouding the positivity of the Steelers season, they could infact, fly under the radar. i'm not saying the accusation is a good thing. it stinks about as much as the Kobe Bryant case. but it could be a distraction of sorts of let them step up and take care of business and avoid the dreaded "Super Bowl Hangover."

good video though...i'm getting more and more tired of people getting on the "hump wagon" of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. it's annoying. and it's not jealousy or envy or animosity, it's just plain annoying.

Hammer Of The GODS
07-22-2009, 06:24 PM
Personally I am sick to death of the Marsha Brady slurpfest! The media can talk up Peyton, Favre, McNabb, Brees and with good reason they are all good QBs WHO DID NOT EFFING CHEAT! Ben will never get love from the media jackasses because his "stats" don't match up. Give me wins and Superbowl trophys anyday!

I will dance a jig in the streets when the slurpfest ends!

Preacher
07-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Personally I am sick to death of the Marsha Brady slurpfest! The media can talk up Peyton, Favre, McNabb, Brees and with good reason they are all good QBs WHO DID NOT EFFING CHEAT! Ben will never get love from the media jackasses because his "stats" don't match up. Give me wins and Superbowl trophys anyday!

We have a winner boys and girls!

NEPAsteeler
07-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Didn't you guys know? The Pats* are the bestest team ever! :chuckle: :flap: :blah:

But seriously, I hope we 'fly under the radar'. I love when people don't pay any attention to the Steelers. It's more fun that way when we're winning all season long.

fansince'76
07-22-2009, 09:59 PM

I'm looking forward to both Golden Boy and Peyton Manning retiring, because I'm sick of both of them getting constantly sucked off.

Galax Steeler
07-23-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm looking forward to both Golden Boy and Peyton Manning retiring, because I'm sick of both of them getting constantly sucked off.

That makes two of us.:toofunny:

JackHammer
07-23-2009, 04:39 AM
If only I would've realized how much that video was gonna piss me off hehe............

Dino 6 Rings
07-23-2009, 07:00 AM
Wow, I'm just surprised the Steelers were actually ranked #1.

steelreserve
07-23-2009, 11:25 AM
there is something about Michael Irvin that rubs me the wrong way, but he makes a valid point about how the Ben accusation could be a blessing in disguise for the Steelers this year. like it was stated, with this case clouding the positivity of the Steelers season, they could infact, fly under the radar. i'm not saying the accusation is a good thing. it stinks about as much as the Kobe Bryant case. but it could be a distraction of sorts of let them step up and take care of business and avoid the dreaded "Super Bowl Hangover."

Hmm ... you mean this could help us shake off the Super Bowl hangover the way we did the last time our QB suffered a life-altering upheaval in the offseason?

fansince'76
07-23-2009, 11:34 AM
i'm not saying the accusation is a good thing. it stinks about as much as the Kobe Bryant case.

No, it stinks MORE. At least there was an actual criminal complaint and an arrest made in Kobe's case before the inevitable cash grab.

JackHammer
07-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Hmm ... you mean this could help us shake off the Super Bowl hangover the way we did the last time our QB suffered a life-altering upheaval in the offseason?

At least this time he's not coming off an injury that would have killed most people, and he's not under weight either. I agree though, this won't help much, if at all. Of course, it will rally his teammates around him FWIW.