PDA

View Full Version : Where's my BB Gun?

HometownGal
07-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Nasty little bastards. :chuckle:

http://www.gadling.com/2009/07/22/baboons-car-your-luggage-one-hilarious-video/?icid=main|htmlws-main|dl4|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gadling.com%2F2009 %2F07%2F22%2Fbaboons-car-your-luggage-one-hilarious-video%2F

Texasteel
07-26-2009, 06:59 PM
When I was living in England there was a safari park that had these nasty little fellows in a caged area you could drive threw. I have the darn things all over my car and the car next to us, that happened to have a vinyl top, had them all over his.
Well one of them found a loose corner in the vinyl and before he could get back to the gate and help, they had every bit of vinyl rip off the car. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

El-Gonzo Jackson
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Stupid tourists. Honk the horn, drive away or something.

We were in Gibraltar and the monkeys were similarly curious, but nothing like the masses there. The guides told us to watch our hats, sunglasses, cameras or anything loose as they would take it if given a chance.

7SteelGal43
07-26-2009, 08:07 PM
and I thought that only happened in Samsonite commericials :noidea:

HometownGal
07-26-2009, 08:17 PM
XT, a friend of ours, my grandson and I took a day trip to Canada two summers ago and went to a safari park outside of Toronto. It was really awesome until the incident with that big ugly fly infested bison and shortly after that, we encountered the baboon area. Those evil little critters jumped by the drones on my car and wouldn't get off the roof. :horror: My grandson thought it was hilarious. As soon as a couple of female baboons showed up, most of them jumped off the roof and took their own "jump" :naughty: and I drove out of there as fast as I could - LOL!

beSteelmyheart
07-26-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm usually an animal lover but God I hate monkeys, especially baboons. I'd love a spot to just sit there & pick them off, one by one.

Texasteel
07-26-2009, 08:45 PM
I pissed one of them off real bad the next time we went up there. He sat on my hood right in front of me, and show his teeth just to explain to me that my head would be in the back seat if you could get to me. Honest to God, his canines were a good 4 to 5 inches.

beSteelmyheart
07-26-2009, 08:49 PM
I pissed one of them off real bad the next time we went up there. He sat on my hood right in front of me, and show his teeth just to explain to me that my head would be in the back seat if you could get to me. Honest to God, his canines were a good 4 to 5 inches.
Nothing that a good shot to his head wouldn't fix.

HometownGal
07-26-2009, 08:51 PM

I'm with beSteelmyheart - I've hated monkeys of any variety since I was a teenager. A couple of friends and I decided to go to the zoo and I so wanted to see the monkeys in the cages so we went over to them and one of those evil critters swung down off of the little tree in the cage and pissed all over me, then sat there and laughed. I so wished I had a slingshot with me.

Texasteel
07-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Nothing that a good shot to his head wouldn't fix.

That's what got my in touble in the first place. I hit him as hard as I could right between the eyes. and the only reason he fell back out of the car was because he lost his balance. That young lady never rolled that window down again, not even on the way home.

fansince'76
07-26-2009, 11:10 PM
When I was living in England there was a safari park that had these nasty little fellows in a caged area you could drive threw. I have the darn things all over my car and the car next to us, that happened to have a vinyl top, had them all over his.
Well one of them found a loose corner in the vinyl and before he could get back to the gate and help, they had every bit of vinyl rip off the car. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it.

XT, a friend of ours, my grandson and I took a day trip to Canada two summers ago and went to a safari park outside of Toronto. It was really awesome until the incident with that big ugly fly infested bison and shortly after that, we encountered the baboon area. Those evil little critters jumped by the drones on my car and wouldn't get off the roof. :horror: My grandson thought it was hilarious. As soon as a couple of female baboons showed up, most of them jumped off the roof and took their own "jump" :naughty: and I drove out of there as fast as I could - LOL!

FbPtPLQeaBw

:chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
I'm with beSteelmyheart - I've hated monkeys of any variety since I was a teenager. A couple of friends and I decided to go to the zoo and I so wanted to see the monkeys in the cages so we went over to them and one of those evil critters swung down off of the little tree in the cage and pissed all over me, then sat there and laughed. I so wished I had a slingshot with me.

:toofunny::toofunny: oh my dear im sorry, but th ethought of a monkey lol at you after he pee'd on you :toofunny::toofunny: my daughters and her cousins had a monkeys atr the zoo pee on then and then run up into the trees and starred at them. can you look back and laugh at it now?

Galax Steeler
07-27-2009, 05:01 AM
That's what got my in touble in the first place. I hit him as hard as I could right between the eyes. and the only reason he fell back out of the car was because he lost his balance. That young lady never rolled that window down again, not even on the way home.

:toofunny: you monkey beater you.:rofl:

X-Terminator
07-27-2009, 05:08 AM

LOL!!! I remember that trip like it was yesterday! How about the lady's van in front of us? Two of them climbed up on the roof and wouldn't get off! We must have been stuck behind her for a good 10 minutes before they finally got off and we could get through. They were funny to watch, but like you, I couldn't wait to get out of there!

beSteelmyheart
07-27-2009, 05:44 PM
LOL!!! I remember that trip like it was yesterday! How about the lady's van in front of us? Two of them climbed up on the roof and wouldn't get off! We must have been stuck behind her for a good 10 minutes before they finally got off and we could get through. They were funny to watch, but like you, I couldn't wait to get out of there!
I think if that happened to me I'd like to get some speed going & then hit the brakes as hard as I could, just to watch them fly.

Preacher
07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
HTG

:rofl:

I am sorry, I know it must have been traumatic . . . most things as a teenage are... but that absolutely hilarious!!

I love watching monkeys, from a distance. They are evil, mean, nasty buggers from close up.

sshbHTDSwCk

tony hipchest
07-28-2009, 08:06 PM
:chuckle:

The bengals suck.

-a monkey