PDA

View Full Version : Going to see Woodson get inducted!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
07-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Mods, feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place.

Me and my grandpa are going to be going to the 2009 NFL Hall of Fame parade and inductions. We will be there waving our Terrible Towels for Rod Woodson!

HOFCitySteelers
07-25-2009, 11:02 PM
I've been waiting for this since he retired. My little brother was actually named after Rod Woodson so it should be fun for me him and my dad. The beauty of living in Canton is I can park at my grandmas and walk 3 blocks to the stadium. I would really like to go to the autograph session but $200 per ticket is sounding a little steep right now.

Galax Steeler
07-26-2009, 06:54 AM
Mods, feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place.

Me and my grandpa are going to be going to the 2009 NFL Hall of Fame parade and inductions. We will be there waving our Terrible Towels for Rod Woodson!

Sounds like fun wish I could be there.:banging:

KeiselPower99
07-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Ill be there as well. Cant wait.

RoethlisBURGHer
07-26-2009, 02:19 PM
I've been waiting for this since he retired. My little brother was actually named after Rod Woodson so it should be fun for me him and my dad. The beauty of living in Canton is I can park at my grandmas and walk 3 blocks to the stadium. I would really like to go to the autograph session but $200 per ticket is sounding a little steep right now.

Yeah man, I can't afford that...but it would be sweeeet to go. :tt03:

pancake
07-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I never been to Canton, but always wanted to go.

How much does it cost to get in to see the induction? How much is it to get in to the HOF? Any info would be appriciated...

revefsreleets
07-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Tickets are $10 for the West End Zone (It's held in Fawcett Stadium), $28 for stadium seating, and $60 for the floor.

I'm probably just gonna get the $10 tickets...I live 5 miles from the Hall, so it's kind of a no-brainer...

pancake
07-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Tickets are $10 for the West End Zone (It's held in Fawcett Stadium), $28 for stadium seating, and $60 for the floor.

I'm probably just gonna get the $10 tickets...I live 5 miles from the Hall, so it's kind of a no-brainer...

I think I wll make my first trip up to Canton... :tt:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-11-2009, 02:17 AM
I was on the news in Cleveland twirling my Terrible Towel!

Man it was such a great time. I had other Steelers fans asking me to be in pictures with them and we had never met before. Steelers Nation is so damn awesome!

I can't wait to go again when Bettis gets inducted.

stlrtruck
08-11-2009, 08:08 AM
I'm seriously considering taking my daughter when The Bus makes it in.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-11-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm seriously considering taking my daughter when The Bus makes it in.

Dude, do it. It was such a blast.

This year, there were a gazillion Bills fans there (I mean their owner and best defensive player ever were getting inducted in the same class plus playing in the Hall of Fame game).

Just think about how many Steelers fans will be there when The Bus gets his bust in Canton. Fawcett Stadium will be PACKED with members of Steeler Nation!