PDA

View Full Version : Old Fan, thought I'd post

tsmart
07-27-2009, 08:48 AM
Been a member here a while, thought I'd fianlly post.

Been a Steelers fan since about 1970, since I was a little boy.

Live in NC, and I hate the Panthers, Cowgirls, and the Rams -pansie teams. Can deal with other teams, but despise those 3 (in no particular order, I hope they loose every game, even when they play each other - lol).

Grew up on Bradshaw, Harris, Blair, Stalworth, Swan, Ham, Lambert, Green - love the Old School stuff especially.

Hope we win every superbowl for the rest of eternatiy, no other teams are worthy. :tt:

Troy

SteelCityMan786
07-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever Troy. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

lamberts-lost-tooth
07-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Been a member here a while, thought I'd fianlly post.

Been a Steelers fan since about 1970, since I was a little boy.

Live in NC, and I hate the Panthers, Cowgirls, and the Rams -pansie teams. Can deal with other teams, but despise those 3 (in no particular order, I hope they loose every game, even when they play each other - lol).

Grew up on Bradshaw, Harris, Blair, Stalworth, Swan, Ham, Lambert, Green - love the Old School stuff especially.

Hope we win every superbowl for the rest of eternatiy, no other teams are worthy. :tt:

Troy

Welcome to the site....Love to see more of us old-school fans joining!!! :thumbsup:

tsmart
07-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks!

Kinda ironic... I live about an hour from the Panthers statium, and I hate them. But after what the Panthers done to the Steelers during the expansion draft, I hate the Panthers with a passion. I thought we had a chance to win the Superbowl that next year, and then Capers, Woodson, Greene, and several others went to the Panthers - man was I ticked!!

The only thing good about living in NC is... UNC Basketball:hatsoff:, and I can go watch the Steelers :tt: when they come to Carolina.

One day I plan to go see my Steelers play at home in PA. One day, after all the kids get through college and off my car insurance policies. :applaudit:

T.

Galax Steeler
07-28-2009, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the board.

SteelersMongol
08-23-2009, 07:25 AM
Welcome & enjoy.