PDA

View Full Version : ITS OFFICIAL

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Peyton Manning is a choke Quarterback of the highest order.

id take Brady, Delhomme, Roethlisburger, Vick, and Palmer over him any day of the week.

The Colts are frauds. and Vanderjerk only misses when its a game tier against NE on MNF or in the playoffs. another choker. "idiot kicker". hahahahahahaha

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Yep, it's official. Brady and the arrogant Pats fans finally got those smirks smacked off their faces! :bouncy:

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 05:35 PM
Peyton Manning is a choke Quarterback of the highest order.

id take Brady, Delhomme, Roethlisburger, Vick, and Palmer over him any day of the week.

The Colts are frauds. and Vanderjerk only misses when its a game tier against NE on MNF or in the playoffs. another choker. "idiot kicker". hahahahahahaha

Sad and sorry. Sorry and sad. You are a sore loser and can't give fair credit when it's due. I'm sure LITP will be the same....

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Sad and sorry. Sorry and sad. You are a sore loser and can't give fair credit when it's due. I'm sure LITP will be the same....

how am i a sore loser?? i gave lots of credit to the Broncos. can you read?

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 05:58 PM
Yep, it's official. Brady and the arrogant Pats fans finally got those smirks smacked off their faces! :bouncy:

I believe in family, in country, and in smiles
I believe in turning negatives into positives in life
I believe in looking farther up the farther down we get
I believe when someone hurts us we should forgive and forget

what bullshit. "on your lap" and talking personal crap about others because of a football disagreement. probably plays well to drunk men.

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 05:59 PM
You said Manning choked, but didn't pay proper homage to the Steelers for forcing him into the choke postion...they kept him moving his feet, and that's all it takes to beat him. Give credit where it's due...

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm done with you 3/4...the World has turned, and other teams will make their mark in the record books. Your team was eliminated yesterday, so there's really no sense talking about them anymore, is there?

Buh-bye, Patriots...buh-bye...

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Amen, Suit!

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 06:09 PM
sure showed me.

btw, if you read the game thread i gave props all day.

Brady12
01-15-2006, 06:14 PM
If you actually watched the game, you'd notice the Steelers blitzed and dominated the trench, forcing Mannign into unknown territory. See San Diego game as an example.

btw, I would never take Delhomme or Vick over Manning.

Livinginthe past
01-15-2006, 06:26 PM
sure showed me.

btw, if you read the game thread i gave props all day.

Im sure you seen by now that there are dozens of very decent Steeler fans on this board who aren't utterly contaminated by jealousy and ill-feeling.

I wasted too much time with Suitanim already - but he just a bitter individual who wont accept victory with any degree of class....ive called it a day on that particular chapter.

I suggest you do the same - arguing with certain individuals on here is an utter waste of time.

NM

Suitanim
01-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Im sure you seen by now that there are dozens of very decent Steeler fans on this board who aren't utterly contaminated by jealousy and ill-feeling.

I wasted too much time with Suitanim already - but he just a bitter individual who wont accept victory with any degree of class....ive called it a day on that particular chapter.

I suggest you do the same - arguing with certain individuals on here is an utter waste of time.

NM

Thanks, man...this is really....Touching. That you would actually take time out of your busy schedule of complaining and making excuses for your team losing to pinpoint ME, little old me, as the cause of some of your angst is very special.

I mean, let's look and see...Jealousy? Should I be jealous of a loss in Denver? Probably not.

Ill-feeling? Yup...guilty of that one, but not because of the team, because of their fans, who, even when they get beat, still want to talk stupid past smack, which might just make a certain posters very screen name questionable...

3 to be 4
01-15-2006, 09:06 PM
im sorry Sanitarium, i didnt mean anything by it