PDA

View Full Version : Obama to End US Embargo Against Syria

Fire Haley
07-27-2009, 11:45 AM
(IsraelNN.com) The United States has alerted Syrian diplomats that America has decided to lift various embargos against Syria, with more suspensions of embargos on the way.

Dr. Imad Mustafa, Syria's ambassador to Washington, told Syrian television Sunday that U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama has suspended several articles of the U.S. sanction against Syria, with more suspensions to come, according to Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132595

---------------------------------

US transfers $200 million in aid to Palestinians

RAMALLAH, West Bank The United States has transferred $200 million to the Palestinian government to help ease a growing budget deficit, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Friday.

Earlier this year, the Obama administration pledged $900 million in aid to the Palestinians, and the $200 million in budget support announced Friday are part of that sum. Clinton told Fayyad that the transfer of U.S. aid directly to his budget was an expression of confidence in his fiscal reforms.

"The ability of the United States to provide support directly to the Palestinian Authority is an indication of the bipartisan support for the effort to secure the peace in the Middle East, as well as for the fundamental reforms that the Palestinian Authority has undertaken," she said. "Members of Congress from both sides of the aisle worked closely with us to make this assistance possible."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090724/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_palestinians_us;_ylt=AoB8XJkPG3eJVbmnbZQOs.h0fN dF

-------------------------------

Not to worry - 80% of American Jewish voters will continue to vote for Obama.

stlrtruck
07-27-2009, 12:13 PM
So we can give money to Palenstinians but we can't work out our own freakin' economy?

I'll all for helping other countries and such but can we please focus on this place first, then worry about others?

steelreserve
07-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Hey, good idea. I'm glad we have enough spare cash laying around to hand $1 billion to a foreign country that hates us, while my own state is laying off thousands of teachers and letting prisoners out of jail early, and the county just cut the number of bus routes in half.

But who cares -- since it's the federal government, why not just pile it on top of the couple trillion they already wasted this year? Nobody ought to notice.

Fire Haley
07-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

(IsraelNN.com) For the first time in years, the nationalist camp will hold a large scale rally against United States policies vis--vis Israel.

“Not since the days of [U.S. Secretary of State Henry] Kissinger has there been such a protest against American policies,” said MK Yaakov Katz (Ketzaleh), chairman of the National Union party. “The pressure that Barack Hussein Obama is exerting against us to simply stop growing and stop living will not work.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132597

Fire Haley
07-27-2009, 01:31 PM
So we can give money to Palenstinians but we can't work out our own freakin' economy?

C'mon now...terrorist groups have bills to pay and mouths to feed just like the rest of us...

revefsreleets
07-27-2009, 02:05 PM
180 days in...we have 1280 left. How many things can this guy eff up in 4 years?

We're gonna find out...

MasterOfPuppets
07-27-2009, 04:11 PM
C'mon now...terrorist groups have bills to pay and mouths to feed just like the rest of us... i guess you can file it under another bush failed policy... you know...the funding of terrorist

President Bush has proposed a sixfold increase in aid to the Palestinians, including $150 million in direct cash transfers to the Palestinian Authority, in an effort to bolster the government in advance of a Middle East peace conference planned for later this month in Annapolis.

The $435 million in additional aid, on top of $77 million requested earlier this year, has attracted little notice in the president's $45.9 billion supplemental request last week to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. But, if approved, it would constitute the administration's largest amount of direct aid to the Palestinian Authority. Previously, the administration had limited cash transfers to $50 million at a time.

The Bush administration largely cut off aid to the Palestinian government when the militant group Hamas unexpectedly won legislative elections in 2006. But earlier this year, a unity government deal between Hamas and its Fatah rivals collapsed. Hamas forcibly took over the Gaza Strip, leaving the Fatah-led government in charge of only the West Bank.

The budget justification said the $150 million cash transfer would help the Palestinian government avert "an immediate fiscal crisis," while $130 million more in project assistance would help create "immediate employment opportunities" that would demonstrate "moderates can deliver jobs and provide hope for a better economic future."

An additional $40 million would be devoted to improving the administration of Palestinian ministries, $10 million would be used to provide security for experts overseeing the project assistance, $25 million is aimed at narcotics enforcement, and $25 million would be devoted to training Palestinian forces loyal to Abbas. Also, $20 million would be used to make "immediate improvements" in delivering health care at government clinics. The remaining $35 million would help refugees.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/30/AR2007103001944.html

Indo
07-27-2009, 04:30 PM
What do you expect? We're sending money directly to Hamas...
We released a bunch of known USS Cole-bombing terrorists to Yemen right after Al-Queda said it plans on using Yemen as its terrorist training base...
We outlawed the OMG Barbaric practice of water-boarding because any person we may happen to question regarding terrorist activities around the world will play nice and tell us exactly what we want so long as we feed and clothe them and let them bow towards Mecca every day at 5pm...

Indo
07-27-2009, 04:33 PM
180 days in...we have 1280 left. How many things can this guy eff up in 4 years?

We're gonna find out...

I HOPE we are around find out, because we're just BEGGING for another hit on our Home soil. Does Obamarama actually think these guys are done? The World Trade Center was peanuts compared to what CAN be done to this Country. And we seem to be INVITING it

Dino 6 Rings
07-27-2009, 04:41 PM

We're gonna find out...

How long til the 2010 elections?

HometownGal
07-27-2009, 04:54 PM
How long til the 2010 elections?

Too long. :rolleyes: btw - we're stuck with The Savior for another looooong 3 years and 5 months. :puke:

Looks like Obaaaaaaama gets another :egg: in the puss for continuing yet another Bush policy (which I didn't agree with under his administration either). :jerkit: Yeppers - F those who put you in office and pay your salary, you big jerk and just dole out those billions to people who hate us and would try to take us out again in a heartbeat. :upyours:

Niiiiiiiiiice.

NJarhead
07-27-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm killing myself going to school, commuting, paying a mortgage, car payment, etc. and we're giving tons of $$ to Palestine???? UNbelieveable.

Bu-bu-bu-Bush my ass!!!

Fire Haley
07-27-2009, 05:18 PM
i guess you can file it under another bush failed policy... you know...the funding of terrorist

You'd have to understand that Hamas was the group we were fighting, by funding the opposing government there. Not the best policy, but, Obama is pretty much the same as Bush when it comes to wasting money. Giving in to Syria is a much bigger problem.

MasterOfPuppets
07-27-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm killing myself going to school, commuting, paying a mortgage, car payment, etc. and we're giving tons of $$ to Palestine???? UNbelieveable.

Bu-bu-bu-Bush my ass!!!
were you complaining this much when bu...bu..bush was giving your money away ? i know a few were...:chuckle:

Right To Fight Bush Palestinian Aid Plan

WASHINGTON — Right-wing groups are gearing up to fight a Bush administration plan to increase American aid to the Palestinians and channel it directly to the Palestinian Authority.

The Zionist Organization of America and several Christian evangelical groups are planning to “try to convince Congress not to finance the evolution of a terrorist state,” said the ZOA’s national president, Morton Klein.

However, Capitol Hill sources say that an administration request for a direct infusion of increased aid to the authority is likely to win easy approval on Capitol Hill.

The administration request, which has not yet been made, is expected to include two components: delivering aid directly to the P.A. — not through non-governmental organizations as is the arrangement today — and a significant increase in the scope of the American aid to the authority.

National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice reportedly raised the idea of a comprehensive rehabilitation of the Palestinian economy through American funds during meetings with senior Israeli and Palestinian officials on her visit to Israel this week. Rice was scheduled to meet a group of presidents of Jewish organizations Wednesday to report on her trip and secure Jewish support for the administration’s policy on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

During her trip to Israel, according to a report in the Israeli daily Yediot Aharonot, Rice floated the idea of an aid package of up to $1 billion. While congressional aides doubted that such a high amount would be forthcoming from American sources, they said that an administration request for an increase in aid to the P.A. would probably encounter minor opposition.

personally i think foriegn aid is , and always has been a crock... how they can justify taking OUR money out of OUR paychecks and send it to another country ,especially considering there's people HERE in great need of financial help. i mean we have people HERE that go to bed hungry, people HERE that go without thier meds because they can't pay for them. we have schools HERE closing because they don't fit the budget. i mean, when every single american is living above poverty level, THEN , they can talk about giving handouts to other countries. until THEN they need to cut this shit out..!!! end rant.

NJarhead
07-27-2009, 05:24 PM
were you complaining this much when bu...bu..bush was giving your money away ? i know a few were...:chuckle:

Well, he DID improve the G.I. Bill before he left. Obama was the one promising to fix things. Is this how he fixes our economy???? Believe what you want, but we are all going to hell with this guy. :banging:

MasterOfPuppets
07-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Well, he DID improve the G.I. Bill before he left. Obama was the one promising to fix things. Is this how he fixes our economy???? Believe what you want, but we are all going to hell with this guy. :banging:
:toofunny: ... so what politician HASN'T , vowed to "fix" the economy ? they ALL blow the smoke up your ass till they get in..."read my lips " ... personally i think our descent to "hell" , started several years ago when oil prices tripled.

HometownGal
07-27-2009, 05:39 PM
personally i think our descent to "hell" , started several years ago.

Well, actually MOP, it started many moons ago, but had a speck of sunshine in between. . .

http://bitsblog.florack.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/carter-peanut.jpg

Fire Haley
07-27-2009, 05:49 PM
I bet half the people here were involved in the CIA's LSD experiments. I can tell.

NJarhead
07-27-2009, 05:55 PM
:toofunny: ... so what politician HASN'T , vowed to "fix" the economy ? they ALL blow the smoke up your ass till they get in..."read my lips " ... personally i think our descent to "hell" , started several years ago when oil prices tripled.

Dude, if you're having problems accepting your screw up I'm not sure what to tell you. All I heard was that this guy was supposed to be our saviour and now even his own party is beginning to waver on some of his legislature. He's bowed to foriegn dignitaries (which IMO he has NO RIGHT to do), he's gone on an EH apology tour, he stuck his nose in Police matters then later admitted not having all the facts and now he wants to give tons of money to a country like Palestine. I'm only scratching the surface here and it's only been 7 months!!!

....and I'm STILL waiting for someone to explain to me wtf "Calibrating" ones words is supposed to mean. More evidence of fancy talk following a brain fart as far I'm concerned.

AllD
07-27-2009, 07:08 PM
There has actually been some behind the scenes improving relations between Israel and Syria. This new U.S. poilcy is a direct reaction to that diplomacy.

Next in line is Cuba. Before Obama leaves office we will be able to travel again to that island.

Shoes
07-27-2009, 08:54 PM
There has actually been some behind the scenes improving relations between Israel and Syria. This new U.S. poilcy is a direct reaction to that diplomacy.

Next in line is Cuba. Before Obama leaves office we will be able to travel again to that island.

Would you happen to have any links on the improving relations between Israel & Syria? Maybe this is why Obama is stroking Syria

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8176235

HometownGal
07-27-2009, 09:12 PM

Who gives a hoot if we are able to travel to Cuba or not? For all I care, that country can fall off the face of the planet and the Castros swallowed whole by a pair of great whites.

Why is it so damned important to this administration to befriend countries that loathe us and would attempt to take us out if given the opportunity? :banging:

MasterOfPuppets
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Would you happen to have any links on the improving relations between Israel & Syria? Maybe this is why Obama is stroking Syria

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8176235
if you read the article, you'll notice the word " iran " , comes up often.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/04/06/090406fa_fact_hersh

Many Israelis and Americans involved in the process believe that a deal on the Golan Heights could be a way to isolate Iran, one of Syria’s closest allies, and to moderate Syria’s support for Hamas and for Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shiite group. Both Hamas and Hezbollah are listed as terrorist organizations by the U.S. State Department. There is a competing view: that Assad’s ultimate goal is not to marginalize Iran but to bring it, too, into regional talks that involve America—and perhaps Israel. In either scenario, Iran is a crucial factor motivating each side.

These diplomatic possibilities were suggested by Senator John Kerry, of Massachusetts, the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, who met with Assad in Damascus in February—his third visit since Assad took office, in 2000. “He wants to engage with the West,” Kerry said in an interview in his Senate office. “Our latest conversation gave me a much greater sense that Assad is willing to do the things that he needs to do in order to change his relationship with the United States. He told me he’s willing to engage positively with Iraq, and have direct discussions with Israel over the Golan Heights—with Americans at the table. I will encourage the Administration to take him up on it.

“Of course, Syria will not suddenly move against Iran,” Kerry said. “But the Syrians will act in their best interest, as they did in their indirect negotiations with Israel with Turkey’s assistance—and over the objections of Iran.”

As the Bush era wound down, U.S. allies were making their own openings to Syria. In mid-November, David Miliband, the British Foreign Secretary, distressed the White House by flying to Damascus for a meeting with Assad. They agreed that Britain and Syria would establish a high-level exchange of intelligence. Vice-President Dick Cheney viewed the move by Britain—“perfidious Albion,” as he put it—as “a stab in the back,” according to a former senior intelligence official.

Martin Indyk said, “If the White House engages with Syria, it immediately puts pressure on Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah.” He said that he had repeatedly sought, without success, to convince the Bush Administration that it was possible to draw Syria away from Iran. In his recent memoir, “Innocent Abroad,” Indyk wrote, “There is a deep divergence between Iran and Syria, captured in the fact that at the same time as Iran’s president threatens to wipe Israel off the map, his Syrian ally is attempting to make peace with Israel. . . . Should negotiations yield a peace agreement, it would likely cause the breakup of the Iranian-Syrian axis.” When we spoke, he added, referring to Assad, “It will not be easy for him to break with Hezbollah, Hamas, and Iran, but he cannot get a peace deal unless he does. But, if he feels that things are moving in the Middle East, he will not want to be left behind.”

Shoes
07-27-2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/04/06/090406fa_fact_hersh

There is no way Israel will give up the Golan Heights. Funny Syria didn't say they would stop supporting its puppet terror groups. Syria's only business is to help drive Israel into the sea. That's Iran's business also.....they have something in common. If anyone believes Syria wants to make true peace with Israel, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn........

MasterOfPuppets
07-27-2009, 10:41 PM
There is no way Israel will give up the Golan Heights. Funny Syria didn't say they would stop supporting its puppet terror groups. Syria's only business is to help drive Israel into the sea. That's Iran's business also.....they have something in common. If anyone believes Syria wants to make true peace with Israel, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn........ did you even bother to read any of it ?

There is no way Israel will give up the Golan Heights.
Many Israelis and Americans involved in the process believe that a deal on the Golan Heights could be a way to isolate Iran

Funny Syria didn't say they would stop supporting its puppet terror groups.
Assad is willing to do the things that he needs to do in order to change his relationship with the United states

Syria's only business is to help drive Israel into the sea.
That's Iran's business also..
“There is a deep divergence between Iran and Syria, captured in the fact that at the same time as Iran’s president threatens to wipe Israel off the map, ]his Syrian ally is [attempting to make peace with Israel.

Syria key to regional power shift
http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/2009/07/2009727105039364414.html

Despite the belligerent public tone in US-Syrian relations under the Bush administration, the government of Bashir al-Assad, the Syrian president, quietly provided the US with occasional intelligence and help along its hundreds of miles of shared border with Iraq after the US invasion and occupation.

And in the absence of American leadership, Turkey brokered several rounds of talks between Israel and Syria during the last year of the Bush administration.

But al-Assad's ultimate goal, like his father before him, is to pursue a path of gradual development for Syria that maintains rather than threatens his regime's hold on power.

Although improbable, the right combination of carrots and sticks by the US could put Syria in a position to reconsider its strategic positioning in the same way that Libya has done in the last few years, especially if Washington's relationship with Tehran becomes increasingly belligerent and the Syrian government fears being caught in the perilous cross-fire of a major US/Israeli-Iranian confrontation.

X-Terminator
07-27-2009, 11:25 PM
That's all well and good, MOP, but I don't trust anyone over there. Sorry. There's too much history and too many terrorist activities for me to feel otherwise. There will need to be a MAJOR shift in philosophy and a serious effort to crack down on terrorism from all of the major Middle East governments before I'll even consider changing my opinion. Until then, I say nuke 'em all. Harsh? Yes. But at least I'm honest.

Shoes
07-27-2009, 11:29 PM
did you even bother to read any of it ?

There is no way Israel will give up the Golan Heights.
Many Israelis and Americans involved in the process believe that a deal on the Golan Heights could be a way to isolate Iran

Funny Syria didn't say they would stop supporting its puppet terror groups.
Assad is willing to do the things that he needs to do in order to change his relationship with the United states

Syria's only business is to help drive Israel into the sea.
That's Iran's business also..
“There is a deep divergence between Iran and Syria, captured in the fact that at the same time as Iran’s president threatens to wipe Israel off the map, ]his Syrian ally is [attempting to make peace with Israel.

Yes I did read it, I also spent many years working with these folks overseas. My wife was working on kibutz kinneret in northern Israel in 1973 when the Yom Kippur war broke out and was nearly killed more than once. So I understand a bit about this area from experience. Benjamin Netanyahu will never give up the Golan. Syria and Iran may have differences but they share a strong common bond...the destruction of Israel. Assad/Syria are and will always be in some shape or form State Sponsors of Terrorism. By the way Libya's "change in position" started from Reagan blowing the crap out of Kadafi's neighborhood and Kadafi getting caught with his hand in the Lockerbie pie.

tony hipchest
07-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Assad/Syria are and will always be in some shape or form State Sponsors of Terrorism.

shame on obama for sending them aid all of these years.

:rolleyes:

Preacher
07-27-2009, 11:40 PM
There are so many layers of agreements and "we will the look the other way if you do THIS" handshakes that it is destined to be an all out war before anything gets cleaned up, sadly.

Shoes
07-27-2009, 11:43 PM

Tony you can play your Demo/Rep game all you want. Both sides have many years of playing the hypocrite in politics....Mr. Obama is just carrying on the tradition

MasterOfPuppets
07-28-2009, 01:27 AM
That's all well and good, MOP, but I don't trust anyone over there. Sorry. There's too much history and too many terrorist activities for me to feel otherwise. There will need to be a MAJOR shift in philosophy and a serious effort to crack down on terrorism from all of the major Middle East governments before I'll even consider changing my opinion. Until then, I say nuke 'em all. Harsh? Yes. But at least I'm honest. oh absolutely... but using the GW method certainly isn't going to cause that major shift in philosophy.. hey if blowing them all off the planet was an option, i'd be all for it , but its not. like you said, if terrorist are going to be erradicated, then EVERY government needs to be involved and trying to FORCE those governments hand with sanctions and what not certainly isn't working. kinda like the "detainees" at gitmo ... if they weren't terrorist before... they are now. i know i would be. so if they had good enough reason to suspect them to fly them around the world to lock them up, then they shoulda just made them disappear right then and there.

revefsreleets
07-28-2009, 08:56 AM

"Don't look at Obama, this is all Bush's fault".

Weak. There is supposed to be change, and when there's not, instead of facing the realities of the situation, and the fact that your candidate is a farce, you simply fall back on the tired old "blame Bush". Yawn....

MasterOfPuppets
07-28-2009, 03:10 PM
"Don't look at Obama, this is all Bush's fault".

Weak. There is supposed to be change, and when there's not, instead of facing the realities of the situation, and the fact that your candidate is a farce, you simply fall back on the tired old "blame Bush". Yawn....
actually revs , i was the one to point out that giving financial aid to palestine is hardly anything new. i wasn't blamming bu...bu...bush... i was simply pointing out the hypocracy on this board. i mean where were these reactions of betrayal and shock 2 years ago when the bush administration wanted to give that terrorist state a billion dollars ? :noidea:

revefsreleets
07-29-2009, 08:40 AM
actually revs , i was the one to point out that giving financial aid to palestine is hardly anything new. i wasn't blamming bu...bu...bush... i was simply pointing out the hypocracy on this board. i mean where were these reactions of betrayal and shock 2 years ago when the bush administration wanted to give that terrorist state a billion dollars ? :noidea:

I, for one, didn't know about it, but i would have vehemently disapproved. That's not my point, though...Obama was supposed to be changing everything for the better, beaming sunshine up all our asses and whatnot, but this is yet just ANOTHER failed Bush policy (and this case it WAS a failed policy) that he simply continues.

Blaming Bush in no way exonerates or defends Obama's actions.

MasterOfPuppets
07-29-2009, 12:12 PM
I, for one, didn't know about it, but i would have vehemently disapproved. That's not my point, though...Obama was supposed to be changing everything for the better, beaming sunshine up all our asses and whatnot, but this is yet just ANOTHER failed Bush policy (and this case it WAS a failed policy) that he simply continues.

Blaming Bush in no way exonerates or defends Obama's actions.
well it seems " change " , will be everybodies new slogan...:laughing:
seriuosly though, this guy is right... the whole dem vs rep thing is WAAAAY out of hand. the UNITED states of america isn't seeing much unity anymore.
http://www.josephrice.com/

Joseph Rice For President
Of
The United States Of America
In 2012

-----YES!!!! I want to be YOUR next U.S. President in 2012. I am NOT a "Republican" nor "Democrat". I'm a "Middle Class Citizen" and We need a change from the type of governments We've had in the past. As a representative of the average middle class American Citizen, WE The People of the United States of America need a CHANGE from the Democratic and Republicans EMPTY promises. We need someone who knows what it feels like to be a middle class citizen. We need a person who wants to truly help out the middle class American Citizen, not just sugar coat Our Countries problems to bribe them to get elected, but actually go and solve the problems this country faces, cause thats how Americas going to survive.
"Lets Save America First"

-----We need a LEADER who will take care of Our Country first. Not squander Our hard earned money they collected from Our taxes to help out foriegn countries. We have millions of starving and homeless people in Our own great country, however Our Presidents past and present place funding to the people and places of other countries first before helping out the United States Citizens here at home instead. They supply foriegn countries with Billions and Billions of dollars in Financial Aid, while Millions and Millions of United States Citizens face poverty everyday right here at home. I say this has to end. ( I'M SOLD !!!) :tt03:

-----We need to insure that EVERY single American Citizen gets the proper health care that They need and deserve. Not to be turned away to suffer the horrible results of a severe illness or even face death because no one cares. To ensure proper natal care for Our unborn and newly born U.S. Citizens, as They deserve to be taken care of, not treated like they don't exist or don't have a voice. We are all Americans, and part of the GREATEST nation in the world. And its about time We took care of who made Our country great to begin with, and that is every single Citizen of the United States of America.

-----We are not the Police Dept of the world. We need to make sure that We have every single American Citizen - Civilian and Military - safely back on American soil where They belong, and out of the needless and thoughtless harms way. We need to reinforce the American Family values, not have Our Loved ones half way around the world in a country that doesnt want Us there nor do We belong being in to begin with.

-----Former President Bush designed and got passed a Stimulus Package to supposedly help out ALL American Citizen who paid taxes for the year 2007. It was designed to help get Our economy sorta moving again. Well that was WAY to LITTLE and WAY to LATE. I believe to stimlate Our Economy We must first stop the needless throwing away of the American Peoples money to foriegn nations and instead use it here in America first. We have given Iraq and other countries billions of dollars to help get their economies back on track. Well instead of doing that, if We took and gave every single American Citizens income a boost. And I mean a serious boost. Then We could and should design a one time plan to stimulate Our Economy by sending out one time payments to Every single American Citizen who pays taxes for the year 2011 a $2,500 check. To every American Married couple a check of $5,000. And for every child or dependant that was claimed and a additional $1,000. Now this will stimulate Our Economy. But again I must stress that this would be a one time event.
"Let's Save America First"

-----As Americans We want to get back to where and when Our country was strong and financially fit. Well this can be done, but will take alot of co-operation from the failing financial institutions and auto makers. We will need them to step up to the plate to make this work. What We would need from them since they all want financial aid, is to get them to erase the outstanding debts that the american public (starting with the lower mid class and working up the ladder) has created. For every debt and dollar they remove, the U.S. Government will give them that much financial aid. What this does is gives some relief to the citizens who were in debt to these big businesses. It now gives the financial institutions and auto makers financial capital to work from so that they can now start giving out loans and credit again. Now this with what I have stated about a Stimulus Package above, would indeed get the economy going again. But we all must co-operate
"Let's Save America First"

-----The Death Penalty: We as Americans need to feel safe. We need to be able to feel that We can walk done the street without wondering who is behind or around the next corner. Our Prisons have become a revolving door for criminals, and needs to be stopped. The 3 Strike Rule needs to be re-vamped and followed. As for the hardened criminals but mainly focused towards those who have committed Murder. Well I beleive that the punishment should fit the crime. I know it sounds harsh, but We spend millions of dollars on the expense to house and feed those who would kill Us if they had a chance. Thats not fair for society. Death Row should be cleaned up and removed. Murderers should be sentenced to death and that sentence should be carried out immediately. Of course there are areas of accidental deaths, and those should be dealt with on a case to case status. Capital Punishment is NOT a pleasant thing but it would definately lower the ammount of crime We have now.

-----More Coming Soon!!!

Please Vote For The Average Joe
My Name Is Joseph Rice
And I Want To Be Your President In 2012
~So We Can Save America First~