PDA

View Full Version : boomer esiason finally jumped on

Sharkissle29
01-15-2006, 03:32 PM
i have never heard him praise the steelers like he has. in the post game show, he said their is no doubt troy caught that ball, and said he was disappointed by the officiating. he said the steelers 100% deserved that win. its wierd listening boomer talk good about us, i guess hes off of cincys and on to better things....us

Eztarget
01-15-2006, 03:34 PM
I was hoping SOMEONE in the media had the GUTS to say what he said. HE was 100% DEAD ON! The NFL should be sending out pink slits to that WHOLE officiating crew. Absolute disgrace.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Even Boomer realizes we deserved to win this game !!

VegasStlrFan
01-15-2006, 03:56 PM
The worst officiated game I've ever witnessed. Pass Interference on Randle 2nd qtr, Interception by Troy, etc.... Total B.S.... Thats History, we got 1 week; we party in 2 weeks!!!!

NOW WE FOCUS ON THE BRONCOS!!!!!

shevdog
01-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Boomer typically pisses me off. I'm glad he recanted at half-time.

Dan Marino should apologize for not sticking up for Steelers and doubting the chance for an upset. It made me sick to see three horse-shoes for the CBS picks for the winner of this game.

SteelerzGirl
01-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Yea, well, Boomer wasn't in the Steelers' corner at the start of the game. It's easy for him to jump on the Steelers' bandwagon after we won. Pre-game, he did take the Colts to win. We'll see who he picks next week against Denver.

Eztarget
01-15-2006, 04:01 PM
I can't be p!ssed and any of them for picking the Colts it was a no-brainer. But for them not to step up like Boomer and Sharpe did is pathetic.

Well I guess Marino can go home and polish his Superbowl Ring ... oh wait he never won one! :smile:

OX1947
01-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Look man, this respect thing is so over dramitized and over played. Take yourself out the box for a moment. If you werent a steeler fan, what would you think? Indy at home, healthy, you have to pick Indy. But this is sports, you pick some and you lose some. Thats how it goes. PLUS i believe in karma and any time we are left for dead this happens. It needs to happen two more times so we can finally bring the damn lombardi trophy back home and let Jerome leave in peace and Cowher into the hall of fame.

SteelCityMan786
01-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Esiason was being smart. He gave us credit for this game.

CASTEEL
01-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Look man, this respect thing is so over dramitized and over played. Take yourself out the box for a moment. If you werent a steeler fan, what would you think? Indy at home, healthy, you have to pick Indy. But this is sports, you pick some and you lose some. Thats how it goes. PLUS i believe in karma and any time we are left for dead this happens. It needs to happen two more times so we can finally bring the damn lombardi trophy back home and let Jerome leave in peace and Cowher into the hall of fame.

Amen to that! I picked the Steelers because I am a true Homer in the worst sense...
I can totaly understand where all the picks were coming from... but I knew they were all wrong :sofunny:!!!

TXSTEELER
01-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I hope Tabiblue was watching the wrap up show when CBS showed the 2 calls that went against the Steelers and commented that it would have been highway robbery if the Steelers would have lost.

louisvillecards
01-15-2006, 06:46 PM
The worst officiated game I've ever witnessed. Pass Interference on Randle 2nd qtr, Interception by Troy, etc.... Total B.S.... Thats History, we got 1 week; we party in 2 weeks!!!!

NOW WE FOCUS ON THE BRONCOS!!!!!
dont forget about the colts jumping off sides and they said no penalty replay 3rd down i dont care if faneca flinched or not they didnt catch him doing it meanwhile the whole colts d line in the neutral zone pointing those guys should be fired they tried their best to help the media darlings but to no avail