PDA

View Full Version : Vincent signs w/ Ratbirds

BlitzburghRockCity
03-11-2005, 08:46 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05070/469787.stm

Guard Keydrick Vincent, who flourished in his first season as a full-time starter with the Steelers, has come to a contract agreement with the Baltimore Ravens.

Vincent, an unrestricted free agent, came to terms with the Ravens on a three-year, $4.64 million deal that includes a signing bonus of $1.25 million

Thats it..geez thats a small arse contract..Im sure the Steelers offered him alot more than that, so he must really have wanted to leave. :boxing:

JerseySTEEL
03-11-2005, 09:14 AM
ya its a pretty small payotu for 3 years, but he siging bounes is rly good.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-11-2005, 09:24 AM
I think he could have done alot better by staying w/ the Steelers, but I guess the chance to start was too much to pass up.

clevestinks
03-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Of all teams the Ratbirds now I know we need some serious depth.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-11-2005, 07:09 PM
and the bad thing is..he's on the OL, so u know he's gonna run his yap to the billick and company about our style of play and key things to look for when we're on the field on offense.

Of course Grimm and company will change the terminology enough to keep things from getting to predictable, but still, I hate seeing players move w/in the division.

clevestinks
03-11-2005, 07:44 PM
He`ll be sorry in the long run, we will own billick and the jailbirds this year.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-13-2005, 11:54 AM
hell yeah clevstinks. The ratbirds think..oh we just landed rolle and mason,we're gonna kick azz this year in the afcn ..well ratbirds, I got news for ya. Mason was never a Steeler beater in his days w/ the titans, so he doesnt scare me at all. and rolle, is injury prone, and he cant cover the the whole field. we have a whole arsenal of weapons to choose from, so bring on jailbate...... and dont drop the soap !!!

clevestinks
03-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Not to mention Boller they still haven`t improved at qb. "don`t drop the soap" I like that

JerseySTEEL
03-15-2005, 12:57 PM
lol boller is gettign better but not by much and 1 WR isnr goin to fix a shitty off so lol

BlitzburghRockCity
03-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Like I said b/4. Mason doesnt scare me one bit, so why all these ratbird fans are thinking they are now some kinda awesome offense is beyond me. Boller is better than b/4, but you can still get to him, and yes, they dont have near the WR group needed to make noise beyond the regular season, if they get that far.

ironcitychef
03-16-2005, 02:49 AM
Here's my deal on Boller[notes he is way off topic, but it came up - hence relevant]. Ben grew more in one year than he has in two. In Ben's bad games he throws picks, but still moves the ball. Boller has a bad game and he has like a 45 QB rating and couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. I think there's a big concern in the NFL if you find the wrong guy every now and then as to never finding a guy to complete to. So it may not matter who he throws the ball to in BAL.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-16-2005, 11:32 AM
The ratbirds and the press think derrick mason is the second coming in baltimore and they'll immediately take control of the AFCN and move on to the next level. This just blows my mind. Boller is nothing more than average. PERIOD. Even w/ average receivers, they've enough of a running game to buy him time to find someone open and he still cant.

Screw that, baltimore doesnt scare me.. stop jamal lewis and you stop baltimore. boller doesnt scare me as a QB. Not enough to be worried about him passing for 350 yds and ripping us apart. NO WAY !!

JerseySTEEL
03-19-2005, 05:46 PM
derrick masoin isnt thta good to start with and they have choosen him to be there team when boller foils up mason will get soem dump on him aswell.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-19-2005, 06:26 PM
screw mason, boller, jamal lewis, ray ray,mccallister, and the whole damn bunch. They all suck and could drop off the face of the earth for all I care!