PDA

View Full Version : Dungy is a classy guy and so is Peyton

The JoKeR
01-15-2006, 05:10 PM
With all the adversity he's had to deal with this year, he did good as a coach! Instead of whining about losing like some other team's coach **cough BENGALS cough**, he simply stated that the Steelers went out there and played a good game. I still think the colts are the better team, but today...the steelers prevailed. This game will be shown years from now with Nick Sabol and NFL Films!! Here's to the Colts for a good game!! :cheers:

SteelerFanInATL
01-15-2006, 05:13 PM
With all the adversity he's had to deal with this year, he did good as a coach! Instead of whining about losing like some other team's coach **cough BENGALS cough**, he simply stated that the Steelers went out there and played a good game. I still think the colts are the better team, but today...the steelers prevailed. This game will be shown years from now with Nick Sabol and NFL Films!! Here's to the Colts for a good game!! :cheers:

He doesn't know any other way. He is a former Steeler player.

I.C. Lights
01-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Yeah, my heart goes out to the guy. It would be an extra-shame if we didn't win it all now because I would've pulled for the Colts the rest of the way if they beat us today

Koopa
01-15-2006, 05:15 PM
yeah if we would've lost i was gonna be cheering for dungy.

OX1947
01-15-2006, 05:18 PM
I love tony dungy and i have never met him. I am heartbroken for him. I really have no words that could describe it but I hope his family is well and god bless them. I dont think I could see tony face to face and not break down.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Dungy is and so is Peyton !!

clevestinks
01-15-2006, 05:26 PM
Dungy is a class act! He probably learne that in Pittsburgh! Don`t get me wrong I`m happy to beat him. If we played against my mommy, I would hope to beat her too.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I edit'd your thread to inclue Peyton as well, who was a class act during his press conference after the game.

Ambridge
01-15-2006, 05:28 PM

Yes they both deserve lots of respect.
No complaining, gripeing, making excuses or lame comments after the game.

They both tipped their hats to Pittsburgh as the better team in their post game PC's.

Eztarget
01-15-2006, 05:29 PM

Yep, you beat me to it. Peyton stood up there like a true professional after one of the toughest losses in his career and just answered question after question. I really hope he does win a SB one day (just not this year :smile: ).

drizze99
01-15-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeah, my heart goes out to the guy. It would be an extra-shame if we didn't win it all now because I would've pulled for the Colts the rest of the way if they beat us today

ditto. I feel the same exact way and would have cheered him on...

SteelersFever
01-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Just shows that even after a frustrating loss you can still be cool and calm and give respect where it's due.

Tony and Peyton are first-class people! Marvin Lewis is... ummm... nevermind. :busted:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah the clowns and bengals should take a lesson from the Colts.

tony hipchest
01-15-2006, 06:02 PM
sucks that manning and dungy will still be called chokers. despite the reffs keeipng them in the game dungy made some gutsy calls and manning kept fighting till the end. i thought he was done early and wasnt sure if he had a comeback in him. he sure did.