PDA

View Full Version : Art Rooney Jr

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-03-2009, 09:56 AM
I was just listening to Stan and Guys show and Joe Starkey can on and reported it appears that the second day of training camp Art Rooney Jr comes out and said...sorry there is no more money so there won't be any more signings.... WTF is up with that.....Since when do the Rooney's do something like that!?!?!?!?

WHERE'S DAN!!!! :banging:

OneForTheToe
08-03-2009, 10:41 AM
I doubt you are referring to Art Rooney jr (Dan's brother), but instead Art II (Dan's son). Second, he made a similar comment the other day where he simply said there might not be enough money (cap space) to extend anyone else this season. I'm not sure how that makes him so terrible.Just look at all the players they did extend already. Honestly, many more players than than I thought were extended this off season. Furthermore, in the comment I read, he did not completely rule out extending anyone else. He might just be letting them know if you want an extension your going to have give yea ole home town a discount. Besides, with no CBA in place, there are other ways to hold onto some of our expected FAs. I suspect the Rooneys already have a plan.

revefsreleets
08-03-2009, 10:48 AM
"The Rooney's are so cheap!"

< Here we go again >

Indo
08-03-2009, 11:00 AM
At least it will keep Vick off the roster!