PDA

View Full Version : Could the 2009 Steelers be the fastest team in it's history?

Sharkissle29
08-04-2009, 11:39 AM
The subject asks it best: Is this the fastest Steelers team that we have ever had?

I dont think i can think of a faster team since i have been alive (1988).

The defense will be faster with Timmons starting full time.

The Return game may as well be the fastest in the LEAGUE this year with Logan, Wallace, Mendy, Holmes, Burnett, whoever it may be...

Offensively, with Holmes, FWP, Wallace, Sweed, maybe even a swig of Logan...

I think this may pose for a good debate. But i believe this may be the fastest team in our history.

mmalone
08-04-2009, 12:16 PM
The subject asks it best: Is this the fastest Steelers team that we have ever had?

I dont think i can think of a faster team since i have been alive (1988).

The defense will be faster with Timmons starting full time.

The Return game may as well be the fastest in the LEAGUE this year with Logan, Wallace, Mendy, Holmes, Burnett, whoever it may be...

Offensively, with Holmes, FWP, Wallace, Sweed, maybe even a swig of Logan...

I think this may pose for a good debate. But i believe this may be the fastest team in our history.

Dont forget Ike Taylor he is #1 in speed...

wootawnee
08-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Ward has to be the # 3 guy for the o to get faster......It is time that he steps down and takes his role ruduction with class........The best offensive half of modern Steeler history was the o7 Baltimore game...........Hines had a very little role.....It was the downfield guys making the plays............Marvin Harrison is not getting balls from Manning anymore.......They wanted more speed.........You gotta give the new guys the ball........They gave it to Swann and Stallworth in mid 74 when they were nobodies in the league....We all know how that turned out.........