PDA

View Full Version : I wanna talk Colts smack but somehow its not the same

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 07:35 PM
The colts didnt talk much all week..unless u count a number 3 WR like stokely trying to fire off about Porter.

Just a class bunch for the most part, the colts. But still, comon colts fans on SF.. atleast give us something to smack talk about :laughing:

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 07:44 PM
Colts players are definitely classy. I have a hell of a lot of respect for Tony Dungy.

Koopa
01-15-2006, 08:08 PM
well today proves that all does colts fans that came on here were nothing more then dickriding bandwagon *****es. at least bengal fans stuck around, hell even pats fans are still showing up after they lost last night.

Ambridge
01-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Where's workhorse at??

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 08:55 PM
and blue bleeds or bleed blue or whatever his name is..comon guys atleast show up here.

stillers4strife
01-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Peyton seems like a pretty good guy. Dungy too.

They weren't able to play their game today. I think Manning and Co. are in shock right now. All the talk about the perfect record and how the Colts were going to run through the playoffs have now turned to disappointment.

Good guys and I love the Peyton commercials.

Cut that meat!

Hammer67
01-15-2006, 10:57 PM
**** the colts....bring on the Broncos!!!!

SteelCityMan786
01-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Where are the resident colts fans.

Livinginthe past
01-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Workhorse seems like a decent sort of guy - I hope he'll be back to eat some crow - others like Bleed Blue - wont be.

NM

SteelersGirlTN7
01-16-2006, 02:00 AM
Peyton seems like a pretty good guy. Dungy too.

They weren't able to play their game today. I think Manning and Co. are in shock right now. All the talk about the perfect record and how the Colts were going to run through the playoffs have now turned to disappointment.

Good guys and I love the Peyton commercials.

Cut that meat!

Yeah, I love the blooper reel theyre running now ..

"Not being perfect - PRICELESS!" LMAO

And the D-Caf commercials .. LOL I made up a sign on a napkin at the last minute .. and was shoving it into Colts fans faces at my sports bar ..

D
C-olts
A-re
F-inished

LOL

SteelCityMan786
01-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I love the blooper reel theyre running now ..

"Not being perfect - PRICELESS!" LMAO

And the D-Caf commercials .. LOL I made up a sign on a napkin at the last minute .. and was shoving it into Colts fans faces at my sports bar ..

D
C-olts
A-re
F-inished

LOL

That's Right. The Colts Died yesterday. There Death thing is, GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE! Where are the Colts Fans to eat their crow.

Steelyasoul007
01-16-2006, 10:48 AM
I visited the Colts forum during the game and their fans are a pretty decent bunch of guys. They had a Bears fan on there rooting for them and they both ended up disappointed

Sharkissle29
01-16-2006, 08:33 PM
seriously....where are they? (crickets churp)