PDA

View Full Version : VIP Passes to Camp

JessSteel78
08-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi All -

I have two VIP passes for practice this Sunday and was wondering if anyone has ever gone with a pass before? Let me know if you really enjoyed it and a bit more of what goes on. I am feeling a bit on the guilty side for spending money on these as I could have used the money elsewhere...wasn't sure when I'd get the chance again for this. I can't wait for the season to start! Go Stillers!:tt02::tt::tt03:

vader29
08-06-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm going next weekend with VIP passes and it will be my first ever visit to camp so let me know how it goes for you this weekend. :tt02:

SteelersHoss
08-06-2009, 06:49 PM
how did you get VIP passes?

JessSteel78
08-06-2009, 07:45 PM
I won them off of ebay. Two people were selling VIP passes, I know some people win them at blood drives. Still would like to know how else people get them.

oldschool
08-07-2009, 09:15 AM
My brother in-law won some passes at benefit auction one year and I went to camp with him. It was pretty cool to stand down on the practice field and watch practice up close,:tt02:

You'll love it :thumbsup: It's a great experience!

HometownGal
08-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Congrats on getting the VIP passes! :drink:

I much prefer sitting in my lawn chair on top of the hill overlooking the field as I can see everything and don't have players blocking my view of the field. :thumbsup: I also don't leave there with a backache from having to stand throughout the entire practice - been there, done that and don't want to do it again. :horror: