PDA

View Full Version : Any Injuries today?

stand undefeated
01-15-2006, 09:32 PM
I was listening to Mark Madden right after the game, and there was a caller who asked Mark if he knew anything on the extent of the injury to Dan K.

The caller stated he left the game sometime in the 4th quarter due to an hand/wrist/arm injury I believe, Verron was in there as FB for sometime.

Please fill me in!

Hammer67
01-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Didn't see any during the game...I would also be interested to here news...

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Checked KFFL.com. Didn't see anything up there. Only injury I know of was Chidi Iwuoma.

Prosdo
01-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Chidi is probable this week. Only James Harrison is doubtful. Some other guys probable as well.

Atlanta Dan
01-17-2006, 03:39 PM
After saying today Ben was probable with the thumb (same report we have been hearing since early December), Cowher supposedly smiled and repeated Ben is probable with the thumb after Ed.B. from the P-G asked if Ben was injured when his arm and hand got hit in the 2nd half on Sunday.

ESPN Radio allegedly reports that replays showed Freeney "crushed" Ben's thumb on the hit that resulted in the INT during the first half on Sunday. I am still waiting to get a DVD of Sunday's game - has anyone had a chance to review the play when the INT occurred to see the hit by Freeney?

clevestinks
01-17-2006, 04:28 PM
H*E*A*L*T*H is now the biggest part of everyones game

tony hipchest
01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
read today (postgazette i believe) that kreider had a mild concussion. no problem

TasmanianTroy271
01-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Danny Kreider is a beast... that's all i have to say...

tony hipchest
01-17-2006, 07:13 PM
After saying today Ben was probable with the thumb (same report we have been hearing since early December), Cowher supposedly smiled and repeated Ben is probable with the thumb after Ed.B. from the P-G asked if Ben was injured when his arm and hand got hit in the 2nd half on Sunday.

ESPN Radio allegedly reports that replays showed Freeney "crushed" Ben's thumb on the hit that resulted in the INT during the first half on Sunday. I am still waiting to get a DVD of Sunday's game - has anyone had a chance to review the play when the INT occurred to see the hit by Freeney? i need a dvd too. believe it or not my vcr ate the tape and spit it out RIGHT after that int. no kidding. it puked. i will be buying a dvr this week. its time to enter the 21st century! (i did get the rest of the game recorded on a different vcr though) i got 1 replay and unless ben fell on his thumb again i cant see where freeney "crushed it"

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Kreider is a monster, and a trooper..this guy is in there every play and always kicks ass. He'll be ok.

24seven
01-17-2006, 08:18 PM
If everyones willing i'll sell a 2 dvd set of the game for $5.00 shipped to you.. Just pm if your interested and i'll get on it.. I have a paypal account you can send the $5.00 to as well .. just thought i'd offer.. (I'd do it for free again but being that it's 2 dvds and i've seen alot of people wanting it i'd be out on shipping cost as well as dvds in no time :P..