PDA

View Full Version : DESTROY THE DONKS

I HATE THE DONKS
01-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Hello Steelers fans. I'm new to your site. Right off the bat I'll tell you I'm a Chiefs fan and have been for over 30 years. If your team beats the donks next week it would almost take all the lingering pain I've had to suffer with all this time away. I could not stand to see the donks back in to another superbowl. Go Steelers. Destroy the donks!!!!!!:pissed:

GonzoLays
01-15-2006, 08:48 PM
bwahahahahahaaahhaaha

The Broncos say, "The Chiefs are our *****."

Damn, you guys are even *****ing on a Pittsburgh Message Board. Don't you have any self respect?

I HATE THE DONKS
01-15-2006, 08:52 PM
bwahahahahahaaahhaaha

The Broncos say, "The Chiefs are our *****."

Damn, you guys are even *****ing on a Pittsburgh Message Board. Don't you have any self respect?
I predict plummer will throw 3 ints. next week. Jake the fake will finally be exposed. Oh, by the way plummer takes it in the ass from shanarat.:flipoff:

24seven
01-16-2006, 04:57 AM
Easy now.. I can't stand the Broncos either but Jake is from Boise Idaho where I reside and he's somewhat of a legend here.. he's the only one I can even root for on that team .. But come Sunday I hope he gets his......

Steel - X
01-16-2006, 07:27 AM
Oh, by the way plummer takes it in the ass from shanarat.:flipoff:

Keep your interesting opinions over on the chiefs forum please. Not necessary. But thanks for your great mind stimulating talk makes the chiefs fans look really good.

AvoidLLoyd95
01-16-2006, 07:36 AM
How'd you get the picture of Big Ben's gigantic balls?