PDA

View Full Version : some laughter at my own expense

RodWoodsonwasprettycool
08-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Ya'll wanna laugh?

Was at the HOF parade today to go and see one of my favorite football players ever (and my username namesake) get inducted, brought a purdue t-shirt for him to sign, sure enough he's signs some autographs on the way up, and he gets to me and I try to yell at him to sign my shirt. Perhaps it's time I mention that there was cameras filming him and Browns honk that I am was wearing my Browns Hat. So I come up and suddenly this security guard took one look at me and my Browns hat shook his head and said simply "No".

It's a good thing I already have his auto on a wooden football otherwise It'd like ultra-bummed lol.

But I guess this just to shows you that the rivalry isn't as dead and dormant as I thought it would be. :chuckle:.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Ya'll wanna laugh?

Was at the HOF parade today to go and see one of my favorite football players ever (and my username namesake) get inducted, brought a purdue t-shirt for him to sign, sure enough he's signs some autographs on the way up, and he gets to me and I try to yell at him to sign my shirt. Perhaps it's time I mention that there was cameras filming him and Browns honk that I am was wearing my Browns Hat. So I come up and suddenly this security guard took one look at me and my Browns hat shook his head and said simply "No".

It's a good thing I already have his auto on a wooden football otherwise It'd like ultra-bummed lol.

But I guess this just to shows you that the rivalry isn't as dead and dormant as I thought it would be. :chuckle:.

:laughing:
Thats priceless...too bad about the autograph, but very cool to be there!!!

PisnNapalm
08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
/me thinks you're a closet Steelers fan. :P

Preacher
08-09-2009, 12:16 AM
:rofl:

Thanks for sharing.

Galax Steeler
08-09-2009, 07:06 AM
What luck !!! :chuckle:

SteelCityKing
08-09-2009, 12:45 PM
that'll teach you! haha!

vasteeler
08-10-2009, 10:50 AM
you should have known better:flap:

RoethlisBURGHer
08-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Hahahaha, that's great dude.

MasterOfPuppets
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Ya'll wanna laugh?
your a browns fan...we're always laughing at you....:popcorn:

xfl2001fan
08-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Sorry bout your luck bro. I've got mad respect for Rod Woodson. He's a guy who played the game the way it should be played.

Stu Pidasso
08-29-2009, 01:31 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/StuPidasso2/Harrisonmotivation.jpg