PDA

View Full Version : HEART....And the will to win is why we did!

augustashark
01-15-2006, 10:27 PM
There were several plays today that showed that we played with more heart and will then Indy did. I want to point out one and not the whole play just one player on that play.

If you tivo'ed or taped the game go back and look and you will see what I mean here!

On the Bettis fumble, Harper picks up the ball and starts running......Right here I will enter alittle editoral....During the 3 game losing streak there was alot of talk regarding he O-line and the lack thereof......I would say that the one lineman that got killed (by most everyone here and other msg boards and media) was K. Simmons, and maybe well deserved.....Now back to my talking point....From the point of the fumble pause your film and find Simmons.....Now follow him as the play develops......This guy is over 300lbs and the effort and heart and the will to win he showed trying to chase down Harper is amazing!!!!!!!! He never gives up....he has no chance to catch Harper but he never gives up......I will take a guy like that on my team everyday.....Simmons you are what the word team is all about......I love ya man and you have shown me that with the will to win you can beat anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :bowdown:

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 10:31 PM
I just looked on the recording on tivo. He did haul some serious ass.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Yeah Ive been watching the replays and my DVR all nite after the game.. Kendall was hauling ass, and moves pretty well for a big guy.. Credit him, since that terrible game at indy in the first meeting, he's stepped it up.