PDA

View Full Version : Who are you most anxious to see "in stadiums"?

tony hipchest
08-12-2009, 06:21 PM
the top answer or 2 is probably pretty predictable, but i wanna see how it all shakes out. i know some are huge penn state fans eager to see shipley. many wanna see if summers is the next bus. the ladies dig sepulveda and wanna see his rocket balls (no pun intended). im looking most foward to NMSU's derrick richardson to see if he has a shot to stick on practice squad.

tony hipchest
08-12-2009, 10:29 PM
finally, a wallace vote. he's the #2 on my list im most excited to see, especially looking at what the likes of e. royal and d. jackson were able to do last year.

kind of a shame wallace has to fight for the #3-5 wr spot as opposed to being thrust into the #2 role where he could really showcase his talents.

then again, if he really is the bomb, he will have no leverage to hold out like roddy white or brandon marshall. bad for him, good for us. bring him along like hines ward.

MasterOfPuppets
08-12-2009, 10:37 PM
i'm most interested in the receivers. they're gonna be a huge factor in wether or not the steelers give in to what could be a big pay day for holmes in the near future. so sweed 1 and wallace 2 ...

Dino 6 Rings
08-12-2009, 10:40 PM
I would have voted for Wallace but he's so fast my eyes would be vaporized if I attempted to focus on him.

Hotrodder07
08-12-2009, 10:45 PM
It's pretty close for me, between Mendenhall and Sweed. I chose Mendenhall, though, just because I really want to see what he can do. After those two guys, I really want to see what Wallace can do, as well as Frank the Tank and A.Q. Shipley.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-12-2009, 11:36 PM
finally, a wallace vote. he's the #2 on my list im most excited to see

I'm with you Tony can't wait to see what this kid can do. Was listening to ESPN's The Drive and they were taking about Wallace. They said kick off's amongst other places. Would be nice to have our own version of Joshua Cribbs. Someone that strikes fear into a special teams coach. Now that would be nice.

SteelersinCA
08-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Sweed, Mendenhall.

Galax Steeler
08-13-2009, 06:56 AM
I went with Wallace then Mendenhall. I can't wait to see just how fast this cat is. I hope he can torch the Cardinals secondary and get a couple of scores.

HometownGal
08-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Watching Wallace in TC was a treat and I can't wait to see him in live action! :thumbsup:

I'm also pretty anxious to see a continuation of the speed and toughness of Mendenhall before his injury last season. :hope:

And of course - I want to watch DSep boot those punts and pin 'em back! :banana:

Texasteel
08-13-2009, 07:51 AM
I'm hope to sweed play like I think he can.

SteelMember
08-13-2009, 08:20 AM
Definately Wallace.

I wanna see all the good things I'v been hearing about from camp in a NFL game type situation. Meaning...against guys who aren't as kind as his team mates might be.

2nd...Dixon.

He will get a fair share of touches in pre-season. I'd just like to see the guy developing and run the offense with some poise, and excecute his passes.

MDSteel15
08-13-2009, 08:41 AM
I put Urbick!!! C'mon, don't you want to see if he can kep Ben upright? If he can, he was a steal in my opinion....

tony hipchest
08-13-2009, 07:25 PM
kinda suprised out of 38 votes not one for our #1 draft pick.

HometownGal
08-13-2009, 07:31 PM
As I just posted in another thread, I'm really excited about seeing Ziggy play! :tt02:

Psyychoward86
08-13-2009, 07:53 PM
yo momma tbh. I'm anxious to see if she's a looker or not.

43Hitman
08-13-2009, 07:56 PM
I voted for Wallace, really looking forward to see this kid play.

tony hipchest
08-13-2009, 08:06 PM
yo momma tbh. I'm anxious to see if she's a looker or not.shes still young (in her 50's). my dickhead friends call her a milf. :noidea:

NJarhead
08-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Too many to choose, so I chose, "Yo Momma." :chuckle:

NJarhead
08-13-2009, 09:31 PM
shes still young (in her 50's). my dickhead friends call her a milf. :noidea:

Do tell. :wink02:

I used to get that in high school.

SteelCityKing
08-15-2009, 01:13 AM
i want to see Big Ben guide this team into the history books and solidify his spot in the Hall. i want to see Ben shake this bullshit of people saying he isn't an elite QB and i want people to remember to draft him early next year and regret if they don't this year. i want to see Ben win for his team, the city, and for US! me...you...and the Steeler Nation.

i voted for Ben, but i want everyone to step it up and just help win and get that 7th. =)