PDA

View Full Version : Plaxico Burress

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Heard on the Sunday Sports Showdown and thought I would post it up. Plaxico having attitude problems again. Something about he wants a new contract and didn't show up for the final team meeting. Also something funny they said on Sunday Sports Showdown I haven't heard the theory lately that the Steelers need Plaxico to get back to the AFC Championship game! lmao

Koopa
01-15-2006, 11:10 PM
wtf????????????? what made him think he played good enough for a new contract? was it the fact that he dissappeared down the stretch or the season? of the fact that he didn't get one catch in the playoffs???? what a fool

SteelCityMan786
01-15-2006, 11:11 PM
He took his problems here to NYG. The man couldn't pull it in the clutch.

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Best part of that whole show was when they said I haven't heard the theory that Pittsburgh needs Plaxico to make it back to the AFC Championship game. I laughed my ass off.

drizze99
01-15-2006, 11:27 PM
Two words:

Drew Rosenhaus (sp?)

Plax better use his head and not listen to that fool or he is gonna find his ass on the street without a job like T.O. The difference here is that T.O. is one of the best WR's in the game & Plax is the biggest under achiever in the league.

TasmanianTroy271
01-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Geeze, he's all the T.O. with none of the dances... who wants THAT?

SteelCityMan786
01-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Best part of that whole show was when they said I haven't heard the theory that Pittsburgh needs Plaxico to make it back to the AFC Championship game. I laughed my ass off.

Me To Prosdo. I laughed so hard. We don't have Plax this year and where are we AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!

JustaFan
01-16-2006, 10:26 AM
Two words:

Drew Rosenhaus (sp?)

Plax better use his head and not listen to that fool or he is gonna find his ass on the street without a job like T.O. The difference here is that T.O. is one of the best WR's in the game & Plax is the biggest under achiever in the league.
Is that his agent? If it is, bad news for Plax.

There's another certain loud mouth receiver that has Drew as his agent, chad johnson. This guy seems to get all the quality clients, :rolleyes:

drizze99
01-16-2006, 10:29 AM

There's another certain loud mouth receiver that has Drew as his agent, chad johnson. This guy seems to get all the quality clients, :rolleyes:

Yes it sure is...

The only thing Drew is good at is getting his players kicked off teams...

Suitanim
01-16-2006, 10:34 AM
I think a compelling case could be made that we are IN the AFC Championship game again BECAUSE Plax is gone!

Polamalus_Angel
01-31-2006, 09:41 AM

lol I gotta throw in the fact that he has Jevon Kearse also. Although Kearse has kind of underachieved this year. I think he's kind of overpaid by the Eagles.

Atlanta Dan
01-31-2006, 11:06 AM
As usual, Plax teased Giants fans with his talent early in the season (SI ran a long article mid-season calling him the most valuable FA pick-up), dropped off at the end of the regular season (notably with an end zone drop in a late season game against the Skins), and then pulled his usual disappearing act in the playoffs by completely imploding (no catches, being accused by announcers of not running out routes, and yelling at teammates on the sidelines) in the Carolina playoff debacle.

Physically the guy is All-Pro; mentally Plax is on the waiver wire. Thank God the Steelers put their chips on Hines rather than Plax.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Physically the guy is All-Pro; mentally Plax is on the waiver wire. Thank God the Steelers put their chips on Hines rather than Plax.

I agree 100%

Hines=class
Plexiglass=ass