PDA

View Full Version : 1st Trip to Pittsburgh

beatdown
08-13-2009, 08:59 AM
My buddy and I will be making our first trip to Pittsburgh. (Steelers vs Chargers)We live in san diego but we are hard core steeler fans. We would like to find some people to tailgate with so we can get the whole steelers home game expierence.

cocoqro
08-13-2009, 02:09 PM
What game are you guys planning to attend to?, we are from Mexico and are going to our first Game in three rivers stadium these year for the Steelers Vikings game.:tt::tt03::tt02:

Venom
08-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Im also comming in for the Viking/Steeler game. We can keep in touch with the board and it will tell us when and where the tailgate will be at

Stlrs4Life
08-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Just follow this forum. You can tailgate with us.

cocoqro
08-14-2009, 02:29 PM
It will be great to meet you and the other guys at the stadium Venom and be as loud as we can during the game cheering for our Steelers, I will be sure to check for any updates on the tailgate directions.:tt03::tt::tt02:

NorthernLights
08-14-2009, 03:51 PM
This will be my first trip as well and would like some local knowledge.

First, I am not a Steeler fan, but have a hell of a lot of respect for the team and the players. They have proven to be the best and that cannot be taken from them.

I will be coming with my two buddies and I plan on wearing my teams jersey and am really looking forward to a great game. We pick one city to travel to each year to see a game and this year it's Pittsburgh. It just so happens that the game we picked is against my favorite team, so I am doubly excited.

I intend to post in the next coming months to get to know the fans. I'm sure I will be called a troll and can take good natured smack as that is what football is all about.

Later.

beatdown
09-30-2009, 11:58 AM
bump