PDA

View Full Version : Want to enjoy it even more?

drewcary
01-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Go here.

http://mb19.scout.com/fbrownsinsiderfrm15

It looks like 50% of clowny is about to slit his wrists.

Woke up this afternoon, 1:00 p.m West Coast time (I'm in Seattle) to find out the Colts lost....what the f-k...!?...... So now Elways Bronco's take on our arch enemy the Stillers, unbelievable, as the thread name stated, ONLY IN CLEVELAND. So now either that fat, lazy douchebag "Big Chumpy" or the Stillers will get to the superbowl.......F-k Me!

Watching the steelers win playoff games is like hitting the powerball. The fact that is causes clownfan so much misery is like hearing the wife say 'well since you did buy the winning powerball ticket i guess it's Ok for you to keep a 20 year old nympho in an apartment downtown'.

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 04:53 AM
Jealousy! If they only had a team in cleveland!

CASTEEL
01-16-2006, 05:36 AM
I can't go there for longer than 5 minutes... their mb format sucks!!! I guess I'm spoiled with SF Forums :bouncy:

I waz there long enough to see that they are a bunch of losers!!!

Thaks for the link!

Big7Ben
01-16-2006, 01:44 PM
They just know they aren't a good team. It's kinda funny how jealous they are. We were the team who most deserved to win our games in the playoffs so far.

Tim
01-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Good lord, they really are pissed. I guess I could understand. They want to be where we are and they want a team to play the way we play, hard-nosed, brawling football and they haven't got it yet.

I think they're close though. I think the AFC North is going to be a tough division for a few years. If we're lucky all of us but the Ravens. I hope they stink for the next 30 years.

Suitanim
01-16-2006, 02:01 PM
To paint a vivid picture of how sad and miserable it is to be a Browns fan, there were about 15 of them at Damon's yesterday, and they openly admitted they came out to heckle the Steelers fans while we lost to the Colts.

They were none to pleased with all the "Here We Go Steelers" cheering they were subjected to...

HangoverMS
01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Cleveland is like the little twerp with glasses that is always the first to get nailed in dodge ball, then spends the rest of his time yelling like he's the official coach!