PDA

View Full Version : DEEEEEEEPTH...

Steelerfreak58
08-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Its only one preseason game in but I can't really think of a place we don't have some really good depth on. This years crew of 2nd and 3rd string looks really promising its a great place to be as a team and for the coaches. When the guy bucking for your job is making you give 100% you play better.

mulldog24
08-15-2009, 02:47 PM
I agree with you, I think we look pretty deep just about everywhere. I'm really glad that Sepulveda is back too. I actually thought that our back-up O-line looked better than our starters. Now I know they weren't facing the same level of competition but they seemed to be more functional as a team against the Cardinals. At least that's my opinion.

wootawnee
08-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Clark or Troy go down we could be in trouble.....TC could step in but we are thin there.......We gotta get our o line sorted out......They have to step up and take over games......Yea we won the bowl last year, but we did not dominate......When they find out they can do that, like Webby and the boys used to, our o will be fearsome.....They gotta get mean and nasty......It is so fun to destroy defenses by blocking and ripping open huge holes.........If they can find that in themselves, the skilled guys will be able to do what they want........Im telling ya they gotta get nasty.......That makes a great team,.. a nasty o-line........Madden always stressed this when he was commentating....Because he had to go against that nasty o line that took control of the league and won 4 in 6 years........They knocked him out of the playoffs so many times.......