PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Love and Crow Eating?

83-Steelers-43
01-16-2006, 05:58 AM
I'm sitting here this morning, having my cup of coffee and all I hear about is the "rust factor" coming out of these "experts" mouths. Two days ago these exact same "experts" were stating "a team like Indy does not rust". Peyton not being able to win the big game is the other factor. They don't mention that maybe, just maybe it was the team that went in there and won. News flash to these morons, WE were the factor in that game. Our defense was the factor. Our passing game was the factor.

I know it's difficult for the sports media to flame one of it's golden boys and give us the props that we DESERVE. There was no rust factor. We went in there and kicked their ass. Plain and simple.

The ONLY two guys giving us props as of right now are Mike and Mike. One of the few sports shows that I enjoy watching outside of Da'Burgh. Sorry, I had to vent. I'm normally not the type to complain about the lack of respect or media attention that the Steelers have gotten over the years. But can you imagine IF the Colts won?

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-16-2006, 06:06 AM
I don't want their props, or respect. No room on the bandwagon now!

desertsteel
01-16-2006, 06:13 AM
I'm sitting here this morning, having my cup of coffee and all I hear about is the "rust factor" coming out of these "experts" mouths. Two days ago these exact same "experts" were stating "a team like Indy does not rust". Peyton not being able to win the big game is the other factor. They don't mention that maybe, just maybe it was the team that went in there and won. News flash to these morons, WE were the factor in that game. Our defense was the factor. Our passing game was the factor.

I know it's difficult for the sports media to flame one of it's golden boys and give us the props that we DESERVE. There was no rust factor. We went in there and kicked their ass. Plain and simple.

The ONLY two guys giving us props as of right now are Mike and Mike. One of the few sports shows that I enjoy watching outside of Da'Burgh. Sorry, I had to vent. I'm normally not the type to complain about the lack of respect or media attention that the Steelers have gotten over the years. But can you imagine IF the Colts won?

Let's hope they make Denver a 10 point favorite and the experts keep giving disrespect! Big Ben has as many playoff wins as Peyton Manning, and next week will have more!!!!!!!!!!