PDA

View Full Version : Wow! The Nutjobs are out in full force!

The_WARDen
08-18-2009, 06:46 AM
It's embarassing how stupid these people are...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090817/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_protesters_guns

Hammer67
08-18-2009, 07:00 AM
Yes...talk about taking something way too far. I am all for the right to bear arms, but this is like throwing it in someone's face. Just stupid.

I can see the media calling all health care reformist militia, gun toting nut jobs based on these twelve.

Godfather
08-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Plus it muddles the message (which tends to happen with protests). The protest was supposed to be against the current health care proopsals. Showing up for other issues makes it a general anti-Obama protest with no central message.

revefsreleets
08-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Good point...and the media LOVES to be distracted.

7SteelGal43
08-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Did any of you see the video or a picture of the man carrying the 'military style' rifle ?

I did. He was wearing dress slacks, a white button down, thin black tie, thick 50s style glasses. My first thought was "he looks like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down". I was thinking 'this MUST be some kind of joke'. Turns out, it was. I have no idea what he and his coworker - a morning radio show host - were trying to prove, but there ya have it.

As for the 'side arm' carriers, they probably could have used a little better judgement, but I'm not gonna fall for the "wackjob rightwinger" rhetoric. In my mind, I know they had no 'ill intentions' . And after all, the only thing Arizonans know about gun control and gun laws is the 2nd ammendment. God bless 'em :usa:

revefsreleets
08-20-2009, 08:15 AM
There was a Tea Party in Cuyahoga Falls (suburb of Akron) yesterday. 7,000 people turned out, which I think is the largest Tea Party to date in Ohio.

The paper today had a "random" sampling of opinions from some of the attendees...it seemed to me that they cherry picked from the least informed and presented only the most inflammatory statements from the speakers, including quoting the mayor of CF as saying "There's no such thing as Global Warming" (his only quote from a long speech).

It seems to me that this was done on purpose to A) Hit liberals "hot buttons" and B) Marginalize the people attending these events.

Could it be that the media is preparing to spring-board the "gun toting right wingers" into a larger issue a little down the road? Isn't the message they are REALLY expressing "These crazy Republicans are wacky and well-armed"? I think it's clear there is a slow creep towards painting the picture of the GOP as "Other", which COULD be a first step towards attempting to disarm this country...

The Patriot
08-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Just because you can bear an assault weapon at a peaceful event doesn't mean you should. If somebody did this at a Bush rally a couple years ago, they would have been arrested as a terrorist.

revefsreleets
08-20-2009, 09:56 AM
(Sigh)

Bu-bu-bu-Bush will never, ever die I guess.

7SteelGal43
08-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Just because you can bear an assault weapon at a peaceful event doesn't mean you should. If somebody did this at a Bush rally a couple years ago, they would have been arrested as a terrorist.

Oh now you're just insulting my intelligence.

As I already pointed out, the guy with the assault rifle was part of a stunt with a morning radio show host. One look at the guy and you could smell a "set up". I'm sure most conservatives would agree, better judgement could've been used by the ones with their sidearm strapped to their leg, however, they broke no law. What they did is still protected by the Constitution.

By the way, you chose "The Patriot" as your name 'cause your a fan of the NFL team from New England, right ?

MasterOfPuppets
08-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Yes...talk about taking something way too far. I am all for the right to bear arms, but this is like throwing it in someone's face. Just stupid.

I can see the media calling all health care reformist militia, gun toting nut jobs based on these twelve. stupid shit like this just gives anti gun advocates reasons to push thier agenda. i mean i wouldn't carry a gun over to my neighbors to complain about his dog shittin in my yard just because i can...:doh:

Dino 6 Rings
08-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Here go...what do you notice about his man with the Assualt Rifle at the protest in Phoenix?

Is this a typical "right winger" ?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/17/obama.protest.rifle/index.html

revefsreleets
08-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Yes, he's one of the .001% of Radical Right Wing Black Republicans...

Preacher
08-20-2009, 11:41 AM
I love the link to the video... CNN is such a joke.

"Watch the rifle being legally carried to the protest."

7SteelGal43
08-20-2009, 12:06 PM
"THE NUTJOBS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE" ?!!

really ? full force ? If ELEVEN people out of thousands who've attented town hall meetings or protests give anti gun activists the push they need to erase a portion of the Constitution, this country is in worse shape than I could've imagined.

7SteelGal43
08-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Here go...what do you notice about his man with the Assualt Rifle at the protest in Phoenix?

Is this a typical "right winger" ?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/17/obama.protest.rifle/index.html

This is what I wrote in a previous post in this thread.....

"Did any of you see the video or a picture of the man carrying the 'military style' rifle ?

I did. He was wearing dress slacks, a white button down, thin black tie, thick 50s style glasses. My first thought was "he looks like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down". I was thinking 'this MUST be some kind of joke'. Turns out, it was. I have no idea what he and his coworker - a morning radio show host - were trying to prove, but there ya have it. "

Folks, this is the guy I was talking about. I initially had heard it was a guy and his coworker, but , well you be the judge.

"I come from another state where 'open carry' is legal, but no one does it, so the police don't really know about it and they harass people, arrest people falsely," the man, who wasn't identified, said in an interview aired by CNN affiliate KNVX. "I think that people need to get out and do it more so that they get kind of conditioned to it."

Smells like deception to me. It did from the start.

The Patriot
08-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Oh now you're just insulting my intelligence.

As I already pointed out, the guy with the assault rifle was part of a stunt with a morning radio show host. One look at the guy and you could smell a "set up". I'm sure most conservatives would agree, better judgement could've been used by the ones with their sidearm strapped to their leg, however, they broke no law. What they did is still protected by the Constitution.

By the way, you chose "The Patriot" as your name 'cause your a fan of the NFL team from New England, right ?

Yes, but had I chosen the name SteelersRgay, odds are I would have been banned. I'm protected by the constitution, but, as a responsible adult, I realize that my actions have consequences.

The Patriot
08-20-2009, 01:50 PM
(Sigh)

Bu-bu-bu-Bush will never, ever die I guess.

So, its okay for you to point out things Obama does that people criticized Bush for doing, but I can't point out things Bush did that people are criticizing Obama for?

And yes, people were arrested for wearing anti-bush t-shirts to a rally. I can't image the outrage that would arise if a man with an assault rifle was arrested at an Obama rally.

revefsreleets
08-20-2009, 02:14 PM
So, its okay for you to point out things Obama does that people criticized Bush for doing, but I can't point out things Bush did that people are criticizing Obama for?

And yes, people were arrested for wearing anti-bush t-shirts to a rally. I can't image the outrage that would arise if a man with an assault rifle was arrested at an Obama rally.

The best thing Obama is doing right now is extending and expanding Bush programs! At least you are one of the few left of center who will even acknowledge that it's occurring...most of the Obama sheeple Ostrich's can't even do that little bit...

And, yes, it's perfectly fine for me to criticize the SITTING president who is CURRENTLY in office making CONTEMPORARY (most of them poor or half-assed) decisions RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT.

You don't hear me clamoring about Clinton do you? I don't need the horribly weak and transparent crutch of ignoring present day arguments by deflecting and diverting attention towards past presidents.

Link for those alleged arrests, by the way?

NJarhead
08-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Yes, but had I chosen the name SteelersRgay, odds are I would have been banned. I'm protected by the constitution, but, as a responsible adult, I realize that my actions have consequences.

"No one was harmed or arrested."

What are the "consequences" for this mans actions exactly? Radical left-wingers bitching about nothing.....again? :coffee:

7SteelGal43
08-20-2009, 02:55 PM

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the t-shirt that got them arrested. I've seen how the left "protests".So tell me, was that guy arrested for wearing an SEIU t-shirt or was he arrested for assaulting a guy who was protesting Obamacare ? Was he acting like a responsible adult ?

and FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME....the assault rifle guy was a plant, a joke, a fake. Is it that you just ignored the posts in this thread that completely debunked "assault rifle guy" of being some NRA card carrying right winger ?

St33lersguy
08-20-2009, 02:57 PM
People who bring guns in should watch out. Lots of people will imply that the person is seeking to kill. I would personally have just used signs and my voice, not guns just so the secret service doesn't arrest me

NJarhead
08-20-2009, 03:18 PM

Maybe these citizens were just ensuring their own protection against any "agents" of ACORN? :noidea:

7SteelGal43
08-20-2009, 03:30 PM

Not sure where the Constitution and "responsible adult" chatter came from but I was suggesting that the only correlation between you and your choice of "the Patriot" was your love of the NFL team from New England.

correlation : indicates the strength and direction of a linear relationship between two random variables.

7SteelGal43
08-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Maybe these citizens were just ensuring their own protection against any "agents" of ACORN? :noidea:

:applaudit: don't forget SEIU

Dino 6 Rings
08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/20/msnbc-on-race-baiting-gun-segment-um-we-were-speaking-generally/

MSNBC on race-baiting gun segment: Um, we were speaking “generally”posted at 4:10 pm on August 20, 2009 by Allahpundit
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly Er, yes. That was precisely the problem. So lame that it barely qualifies as spin:
Following the shot of the African American man focusing specifically on the gun, MSNBC host Contessa Brewer said that “you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists or to their legs.”…
[B]y raising the racial issue in this context, bloggers claimed that MSNBC was purposely misleading viewers by not showing that at least one African-American man has also carried a gun to an event.
An MSNBC spokesperson responded to POLITICO: “Contessa was speaking generally and not about that specific person with the automatic weapon.”
Indeed she was, even though the presence at the rally of that specific person — which was withheld from MSNBC viewers — undercut her general thesis that the gun display was motivated by racial paranoia rather than libertarian principle. This is really just an extreme version of the media “forgetting” to mention who’s really responsible for those Obama/Hitler signs at town halls. The sin in that case is one of omission in order to further the “Republican mob” narrative; in this case, they went a step further and actually trimmed the video to support their race-war storyline. And the best defense MSNBC can offer for it is a Larger Truth/fake-but-accurate non-answer. It’s one thing when the media doesn’t report things that should be reported, but when they’re actually doctoring facts to better tailor them to their ideological agenda? I don’t know where we go from here.
Update: Oh my:
On behalf of the nearly half million members of Americans for Limited Government — and tens of millions of other equally appalled Americans of all races nationwide — I hereby demand the immediate termination of Contessa Brewer, Toure, Dylan Ratigan and any and all others involved in any way with the fraudulent “news” that ran in the 10:45AM segment of your August 18 broadcast.
You network has besmirched the dignity and honor of American people. You have endangered the life of the President of the United States. You have purposely fanned racial tensions. And you have deliberately lied to your own audience.
Update (Ed): I agree with ALG on this one. We complain about Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews, but they engage in opinion journalism, so we expect to get wild arguments and leg tingles. What they don’t do is deliberately distort source material in a manner this blatantly dishonest in order to artificially inflame racial tensions. Opinion journalism is legitimate; this is nothing but propaganda.
MS-NBC should fire everyone involved in this deception, in front of the camera and behind it. It has a decision to make as to whether it is a news and opinion channel, or a propaganda outlet for the Left. There is a difference, and this segment crossed it.
Update (Ed): My friend Tommy Christopher says that our silence on the allegation that a conservative talk-show host “put him up” to carrying the gun makes us the equal of MS-NBC on this point. I strongly disagree. The man made up his own mind to carry the weapon to the town-hall forum, and his motivation was rather obviously not race. The entire point of the Brewer segment was that the guns were an explicit representation of racism in America as a significant part of the opposition to Obama, an argument which the uncut footage would have rendered ridiculous. This is about MS-NBC lying about their footage to make a point that simply isn’t true; how does the talk-show host have anything to do with that? It’s a red herring.

Dino 6 Rings
08-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Oh and for the record:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/19/just-a-reminder-the-obama-hitler-posters-are-being-carried-by-lyndon-larouche-nuts/

Just a reminder: The Obama Hitler posters are being carried by Lyndon LaRouche nutsposted at 3:20 pm on August 19, 2009 by Allahpundit
Share on Facebook | printer-friendly A public service announcement, since the media’s been conveniently forgetting to mention this and letting viewers infer who the likely culprits are from the DNC’s “angry mob” meme about Republicans. Here’s the latest example, from CNN’s coverage of Barney Frank’s town hall last night — and yes, as the Standard notes, the woman with the Obamahitler sign is a bona fide LaRouchian. Time for an apology to conservatives, maybe? Nah, says HuffPo alumna Rachel Sklar. It’s part of a Larger Truth:
Rush Limbaugh talking about Obama “sending out his Brownshirts” is a pretty clear reference to Hitler (in fact, that’s the raison d’etre for this NewsBusters post — complaining that various news programs linked the Hitler posters to Limbaugh in their coverage of the various invocations of Hitler that included Limbaugh’s reference to Hitler. Quibble!). Limbaugh’s message is hard to miss.
Nor is there any indication that this woman carrying a homemade Obama Swastika sign, or the person holding up other homemade SS sign or whoever put this homemade Swastika sign on a baby stroller were affiliated with LaRouche…
But it definitely is worth noting that there are organizations out there working on an institutional, mass level to stoke the anger of crowds, flood them with propaganda and arm them with the kind of paraphernalia which is designed exactly to get and hold the media’s attention. LaRouchePac is one, and one that is getting a lot of play — so it’s important to call that out, and make sure that agenda is clear and, like NewsBusters suggests, not ascribed to opponents of Health Care Reform as a whole.
But part of calling that out includes calling out all the lies. Because there is a clear link between this woman invoking Nazi T-4 policy in talk of “death panels” and Chuck Grassley talking about “pulling the plug on Grandma.” They may not pass out the same posters, but make no mistake of it, those messages are linked. What Grassley — and all Conservatives or opponents of Health Care of any stripe should do — is confront each crazy, trumped-up, demonstrably false rumor with the kind of blunt, no-argument response that Frank delivered last night.
There was a clear link between the “war for oil” rhetoric and 9/11 Truth too but I don’t recall the Huffington Post taking many blunt, no-argument stances on the subject over the past six years. Dare I say it, but I bet if we trawled the HuffPo archives, we might even catch a Bush/Hitler comparison or two. This is the bitterest part of the Democrats’ insane demagoguery, which Sklar naturally doesn’t mention even though it’s every bit as vicious and Nazi-revisionist as the protest signs: If you want to fight dirty, okay, but for god’s sake stop whining when the other side fights dirty in return. Is that so much to ask? And to the idiots who actually are using Nazi symbolism against The One, can you not do any better than that? This is the only sign you need.

revefsreleets
08-21-2009, 12:18 PM
The media is slanted and biased? The Hell you say!

< Tony >

The Patriot
08-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Radical left-wingers bitching about nothing.....again? :coffee:

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/th_hatersgonnahate.jpg

NJarhead
08-24-2009, 06:57 PM
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/4chantamahan/th_hatersgonnahate.jpg

Isn' t that what I said?

The Patriot
08-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Isn' t that what I said?

Yes, but I found this picture and wanted to use it.

NJarhead
08-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Yes, but I found this picture and wanted to use it.

Oh, well I appreciate the support.
:laughing:

CantStop85
08-28-2009, 05:41 AM
It only gets worse:

"Pastor Of Gun-Toter At Obama Event Prayed For Obama To Die"

Chris Broughton, the man who brought an assault rifle and a handgun to the Obama event in Arizona last week, attended a fiery anti-Obama sermon the day before the event, in which Pastor Steven Anderson said he was going to "pray for Barack Obama to die and go to hell", Anderson confirmed to TPMmuckraker today.

Anderson also said Broughton had informed the pastor about his planned show of arms-bearing, but "he planned out the AR15 thing long before he heard that sermon," delivered Sunday August 16 at the fundamentalist Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ.

This is the second example of the gun-toters at the Arizona Obama event tied to the violent fringes of American life.

"I don't obey Barack Obama. And I'd like Barack Obama to melt like a snail tonight," Anderson said in the sermon.

The sermon, which was titled "Why I Hate Barack Obama" and also contained virulent anti-gay themes, continued:

"... you're going to tell me that I'm supposed to pray for the socialist devil, murderer, infanticide, who wants to see young children and he wants to see babies killed through abortion and partial-birth abortion and all these different things -- you're gonna tell me I'm supposed to pray for God to give him a good lunch tomorrow while he's in Phoenix, Arizona?

Nope. I'm not gonna pray for his good. I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell."
Listen to the full sermon here:

Anderson told TPMmuckraker today that Broughton, who also has ties to right-wing groups, joined the church about three months ago.

The pastor said he encouraged Broughton to make sure he would not run afoul of any federal laws. And he insisted he was not encouraging acts of violence toward the president.

"No where in the sermon did I advocate vigilantism," Anderson said today, reached at the church. "It's a spiritual battle."

He continued: "I'd rather have him die of natural causes anyway, that way he's not some martyr. I'm praying for him to die just so he gets what he deserves."

The connection between Broughton and Anderson was first pointed out by the Phoenix New Times. During an appearance on the radio show of noted conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Broughton mentioned that Anderson was his pastor.

On his blog, Anderson posted a video of Broughton at the Obama event under the headline "Brother Chris carries an AR to Obama event 'because he can'".

The post contains only this text: "Good job, Chris!"

Here's a link to the article, which includes a link to listen to the entire sermon. http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/08/pastor_of_gun-toter_at_obama_event_day_before_even.php

Anyway, if this guy's a representative of Christ, I would hate to see a representative of Satan. :chuckle:

7SteelGal43
08-28-2009, 07:56 AM
It only gets worse:

blah blah blah article blah blah rifle blah right wing blah blah

Anyway, if this guy's a representative of Christ, I would hate to see a representative of Satan. :chuckle:

I guess the right wing doesn't hold - nor perfect - the monopoly on religious zealots.

I find it funny as hell - because it's so damned pathetic - that lefties use terms like 'nazi' and 'fascist' and 'brown shirts' and 'SS' and 'brainwashed' and my personal favorite 'reich-wingers' when describing Conservative Republicans.

Check out this video. This is what fascism really looks like. Watch it to the end if you can stomach it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bayNhJayn_U&feature=related

Maybe this is what representatives of satan look like.

revefsreleets
08-28-2009, 08:36 AM
It's interesting to me that the people on the far, far fringes usually are the least informed, least educated, and least tolerant in society...

7SteelGal43
08-28-2009, 09:03 AM
"Hey honey, this City Year program looks pretty interesting, It say's here that it unites young people of all backgrounds for a year of full-time service, giving them the skills and opportunities to change the world. " :coffee: "come see this picture"

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1093814260050074362jCkJjh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eABrWdwUCBg&feature=related

PisnNapalm
08-28-2009, 01:58 PM
It makes me sad to think that any American would set aside their rights because someone else thinks "it might not be a good idea", or because "it might make someone else uncomfortable".

Stop giving away your freedom people.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. -Benjamin Franklin

Stop being cowards and stand up for yourselves.:banging:

PisnNapalm
08-28-2009, 02:02 PM
It's interesting to me that the people on the far, far fringes usually are the least informed, least educated, and least tolerant in society...

Interesting... Nice generalization. I wonder what the lawyer who lead the Tea Party I attended thinks of that. http://www.pisnnapalm.com/smilies_files/jerkit.gif

revefsreleets
08-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Interesting... Nice generalization. I wonder what the lawyer who lead the Tea Party I attended thinks of that. http://www.pisnnapalm.com/smilies_files/jerkit.gif
Is he on the FAR FAR fringes? Is he preaching that he wishes Obama would die? Is he shooting abortion doctors? Is he blowing up corporate buildings? Is he strapping himself to trees that are slated to be cut down? Is he dragging gays behind his pick-up truck?

Do you think HE wants to be associated with those types of people? Do YOU? If so, my statement is 100% APPLICABLE.

Dino 6 Rings
08-28-2009, 03:41 PM
I wanted to say, as a supporter of "The War on Terror" and being an advocate of Killing as many of those bad guys as possible, I was impressed today with an interview I heard with Cindy Sheehan. Yes, crazy Protesting Code Pink Cindy Sheehan. I heard her today talking about she is Still Protesting the war, her current dissapointment in the "Anti-War" movement that seems to have disolved, and seems to have been an "anti bush" movement. She is still protesting and is right now in Martha's Vineyard protesting Obama.

Koodos to her for Still living up to her own ideals and still fighting for what she believes in, no matter how much I disagree with her philosphy or beliefs on the war, at least she's not being a hypocrite and is STILL protesting The War in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Clap, Clap Clap, Hats off to you Cindy Sheehan. :hatsoff:

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 06:03 PM
keep em coming, republican nutflaps...

Republican Jokes About Hunting Obama

http://hiphopwired.com/7663/republican-jokes-about-hunting-obama/

Rex Rammell, an Idaho gubernatorial hopeful, sharply rejects the notion he was serious when he made a joke about purchasing a license to hunt the President of the United States.

The underdog candidate, who is running against Republican incumbent C.L. "Butch" Otter in May of next year, made a comment about the state's wolf hunt which requires hunters to purchase an $11.50 wolf tag.

When an audience member blurted out question about "Obama tags," Rammel replied, "The Obama tags?We'd buy some of those."

According to the Associated Press, Rammell sees no need to apologized for his comments because he was joking.

"What I would say to all my Democrat Idahoans: Take a deep breath and relax," he said. "We're not going to go out and hunt Obama."

He added, "I would never support him being assassinated."

Threatening the president is a felony crime that could lead to five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine.

"I'm probably safe," Rammell said. "I'm not the one that started the whole thing."

"I think the Republican Party in this state and elsewhere would be well served by making it clear those types of comments are very inappropriate," Democratic Party Chairman Keith Roark said.

Rammell is not the first in his state to make comments insinuating physical threats towards President Obama. In November 2008, second and third grade students chanted from a school bus "Assassinate Obama" after his election. The mayor of the Eastern Idaho town publicly apologized a shortly afterwards.

FBI officials have yet to make a statement on whether the agency plans to launch an investigation or if a complaint has been formally filed.

(somewhere in alaska sarah just smiled).

stay classy idaho! :thumbsup:

MACH1
08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Thats some funny shit.

He just got my vote. :thumbsup:

7SteelGal43
08-28-2009, 06:39 PM
(somewhere in alaska sarah just smiled).

stay classy leftnuts :thumbsup:

Just the thought of Sarah Palin warms my heart and makes me feel all :usa:

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 06:56 PM
I guess the right wing doesn't hold - nor perfect - the monopoly on religious zealots.

I find it funny as hell - because it's so damned pathetic - that lefties use terms like 'nazi' and 'fascist' and 'brown shirts' and 'SS' and 'brainwashed' and my personal favorite 'reich-wingers' when describing Conservative Republicans.

Check out this video. This is what fascism really looks like. Watch it to the end if you can stomach it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bayNhJayn_U&feature=related

Maybe this is what representatives of satan look like.

ahem.

SHE bobs...SHE weaves...ohhh myyy, the deflection executed perfectly :applaudit:

now, describing the above post is a correct usage of the term "deflection". textbook example infact. :applaudit:

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 07:01 PM
Just the thought of Sarah Palin warms my heart and makes me feel all :usa:

i imagine it would...

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/2008-09-02-images-sarahpalinbikini.jpg

:chuckle:

MACH1
08-28-2009, 07:59 PM
http://photos17.flickr.com/21550917_2a6e32749b.jpg

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 08:12 PM

waitaminute...:scratchchin: i just did a search of rex rammel. under hobbies it lists "the love of and collecting/restoring Ford Mustangs".

NO WAY! "Mach1" is running for a governors seat????

:laughing:

7SteelGal43
08-28-2009, 08:21 PM
ahem.

now, the above post is a textbook example of exposing hypocrisy of the left :applaudit:

fixed it for ya :thmbup:

tony tony tony :pity:

Deflection - Main Entry: de·flec·tion
Pronunciation: \di-ˈflek-shən, dē-\
Function: noun
Date: 1605
1 : a turning aside or off course : deviation
2 : the departure of an indicator or pointer from the zero reading on the scale of an instrument.
3 : if used as a trendy buzzword, come correct with it.

Nice try, but I didn't deflect from the point of CantStop85's post or deny that the right has it's share of religous zealots. I merely provided an example of what some of the lefts religious zealots look like. (see video link in original post)

tony hipchest
08-28-2009, 08:26 PM
fixed it for ya :thmbup:

tony tony tony :pity:

Deflection - Main Entry: de·flec·tion
Pronunciation: \di-ˈflek-shən, dē-\
Function: noun
Date: 1605
1 : a turning aside or off course : deviation
2 : the departure of an indicator or pointer from the zero reading on the scale of an instrument.
3 : if used as a trendy buzzword, come correct with it.

Nice try, but I didn't deflect from the point of CantStop85's post or deny that the right has it's share of religous zealots. I merely provided an example of what some of the lefts religious zealots look like. (see video link in original post)

thank you. i forgot to add that you were exposed as a hypocrite as well...

good lookin out. :thumbsup:

this thread is about all the nutjob republicans. why are you trying to deflect attention away from that? :huh:

guilty conscience perhaps? (see post below) :screwy:

7SteelGal43
08-28-2009, 08:28 PM

:rofl: Mach, I've seen that before but it never ceases bein funny

7SteelGal43
08-28-2009, 09:10 PM
thank you. i forgot to add that you were exposed as a hypocrite as well...NOT

good lookin out. :thumbsup:

this thread is about all the leftnuts. why are you trying to deflect attention away from that? :huh:

guilty conscience perhaps? (see post below) :screwy:

guilty :tap: g u i l t y :scratchchin:

nah, that's not it. :bouncy:

7SteelGal43
08-29-2009, 03:12 PM

irony

revefsreleets
08-29-2009, 06:35 PM
irony

Huh? I'm sitting here scratching my head over THAT one...