PDA

View Full Version : Will we make it all the way??

Big7Ben
01-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Will we make it all the way to the Superbowl? I don't think so.. I know so... if we play like we did against the Colts, we'll make it there... if we beat the Colts, we can hopefully beat anyone... I think we deserve to win the Superbowl and hopefully we will get the one for the thumb and one for Jerome...

http://www.photofile.com/Photos/Albums/03_Football_Big_Threes/Images/Steelers%20Final%20Composite2.jpg

fergusonat
01-16-2006, 10:01 AM
More than anything I want them to win it for Jerome...he deserves to go out on an amazing note like that

:tt:

drizze99
01-16-2006, 10:16 AM
I truely believe that we can win it all. We have the talent on this team so there is no excuse why we can't. We need focus ONE game at a time though. The next task at hand is the Bronco's who did completely dismantle the former champs. We need to go into Denver with the SAME chip on our shoulder that we had going into Indy.

HangoverMS
01-16-2006, 10:43 AM
I'd like to hear someone from Denver refer to the Steelers as a "speed bump" just like the Dolts did! That would guarantee a win for us!

I think that the 2 teams are very evenly matched, and it will be a close game, but the Steelers will earn the ticket to Detroit! A decade is long enough to wait for another chance!

clevestinks
01-16-2006, 03:25 PM
I know I always preach this but! One game at a time!

melroseplace
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
exactly...right now it's Denver and only Denver.

Prosdo
01-16-2006, 05:55 PM
exactly...right now it's Denver and only Denver.

I couldn't agree more!

ngreene15
01-16-2006, 07:22 PM
I hate to jinx it... But it actually feels like we're meant to go all the way (knock wood)... This team is special.

But Denver first... The players shouldn't be thinking what I'm thinking above.

Sharkissle29
01-16-2006, 07:24 PM
steelers seem EXTREMELY focused during the playoffs this year. last year, everything just wasnt right, but i believe we can beat denver, and whatever scrub NFC team