PDA

View Full Version : Brad Keselowski going to Team Penske

tony hipchest
08-21-2009, 07:07 PM
:tt03: (as per Nascar Now unconfirmed report)

the polish victory lap will return!

all parties remaining silent, but he will replace david stremme in the #12 (thank God).

this will be the hottest shoe theyve recruited since ryan newman.

TackleMeBen
08-22-2009, 08:44 AM
i think its a good move on his part. now can he get along with kurt busch as a teammate?

i had thought there was an outside chance hendrick would fire jr and put brad in the 88, guess hendrick wants the money more than a great driver who can actually win a race...lol

tony hipchest
08-22-2009, 03:36 PM
i really dont see why anyone cant get along with kurt busch. hes been fine for penske.

i was certain hendrick wouls sneak brad in under his umbrella (i was thinking on stewarts team) and quite suprised penske has stepped up and made a move.

its about time. i was getting sick of failed experiments such as gaughan, kvapil, stremme, and even hornish jr- which is more of a gimmick and a favor (as much as i like him).

seeing the likes of kyle busch, hamlin, logano, being signed by other teams, it was time roger step up and grab some legitimate talent like he finally did with ryan newman.

brad has shown he can do well with good equipment, and now he (allegedly) has got it full time for '10.

Fire Haley
08-22-2009, 04:34 PM
i had thought there was an outside chance hendrick would fire jr and put brad in the 88, guess hendrick wants the money more than a great driver who can actually win a race...lol

ha ha!

I would've thought that Penske would've just promoted Justin Allgaier. He's another up and comer.

TackleMeBen
08-23-2009, 08:32 AM
i agree with tony, i thought hendrick would keep him in one of their cars, rumor has it that harvick is going to drive a third car for stewart haas.

Texasteel
08-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Not a big fan of Penske Racing, but love this kid. I knew someone would grab him up. Too bad Jr. couldn't get his cup team going a keep him.

TackleMeBen
08-24-2009, 11:48 AM
jr cant get his cup team going b/c he is too busy partying and drinking..lol.